yaaaaaaaayyyyyy!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stella

Reaction score
i actually got off my arse after years of poor self esteem and laziness, and i pitched my ideas to the manager of a very successful local bar. he loved them so much and actually has got so much faith in me that he has given me prime slot on a friday night!! oh my ******* God, i can't believe that someone has got so much faith in me, that actually believes that i can pull this venture off. i am dumbfounded! i am shocked that i have achieved this. even if my night does flop, to have gotten this far is a massive achievement for me. i have been given the precious gift of self belief and i am so happy and chuffed to bits. no longer do i feel the black sheep and failure, i can now shrug those labels off. i was a girl that would be too shy to speak to anyone, now i am a manager and business entrepreneur. :D

Congratulations Stella, that sounds great!! :D What sort of thing are you going to do!?

That really is wonderful news, Stella.

What a terrific boost it is to have someone else show faith in us, no? In no time at all, I bet you will believe in yourself as well without even a second thought. :D

Congratulations!

Awesome for you!!!
Work your ass off and show them everything you got!
Even when it gets rough; prove to yourself and everyone that you are capable of accomplishing anything.

Don't be so surprised about others having in faith in you.
I'm sure there will be many times to come.
You can do it! :D

congratulations.gif

That sounds great Stella :)

congrats! thats awesome to hear. good luck and i hope everything works out well for you in this.

Bluey said:
I don't quite understand what you have achieved stella but it sounds like you worked hard to get there.

Nice one x
thanks everyone
I have become an events promoter, and i now run my own professional high class cabaret night. which means if i pull this off i can earn thousands of pounds in one night. i have to book acts, manager the ticket prices, be hostess, sell tickets, make contacts in the entertainment industry, design my own posters and manage my own marketing campaign and ultimately sell sell sell sell sell. plus do my day job operating on people, and manage my house which has already turned into a dump and last but not least battle with my depression and anxiety attacks lol. however my confidence is growing, my self esteem is loads better, all i need to do is invest a lot of time and effort into it all and i should be fine. its quite nice to feel like a normal person for once.

Wowsas! :D Awesome!!

That sounds like a really awesome job (the event coordinator thing)!!

Good luck with it! :)

stella said:
Bluey said:
I don't quite understand what you have achieved stella but it sounds like you worked hard to get there.

Nice one x
thanks everyone
I have become an events promoter, and i now run my own professional high class cabaret night. which means if i pull this off i can earn thousands of pounds in one night. i have to book acts, manager the ticket prices, be hostess, sell tickets, make contacts in the entertainment industry, design my own posters and manage my own marketing campaign and ultimately sell sell sell sell sell. plus do my day job operating on people, and manage my house which has already turned into a dump and last but not least battle with my depression and anxiety attacks lol. however my confidence is growing, my self esteem is loads better, all i need to do is invest a lot of time and effort into it all and i should be fine. its quite nice to feel like a normal person for once.

Oh my dear Stella. You could never be a normal person :p
That would not make you who you are. Which is a pretty special person.
You totally deserve that brake :D I just know your moor then capably in doing the greatest job ever. Also sounds like great fun.

Stella, you are going to do just fine and I can only see things getting better for you with this opportunity. Good luck and all the best to you. You definitely deserve this chance and more. <3

Latest posts

Back