A Little Success Goes a LONG way

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AFrozenSoul

Reaction score
... At least for me. I have been working out with a personal trainer for the past 3 weeks and according to our most recent measurement I have met my goal of losing 2 pounds a week, losing a total of 7 lbs. :D I was having a really crappy day till I heard that. To make it better I have apparently lost 2 inches off my waist.

:D a little success shot my self-esteem through the roof. Suddenly my goals do not seem all that impossible to reach. It is always nice to see hard work pay off.

:D So, to all of you who are feeling low, go out and have a small success. I promise you will feel better.

AWESOME!!! :D Gotta love it when you start needing new pants because the ol' tents don't fit anymore! :D Been there, man, awesome feeling!

Congrats!

:D AWESOME... lol when I lost weight, I went down from a pants size 42" to 32"...talk about a confidence booster!

Just keep it up and you'll feel like 100x better! ^_^ Good luck on the continued healthiness!

Latest posts

Back