Third time is a charm.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

discolemonade

Reaction score
I'm not going to write a lot, cause I dont think people want to read about me, haha.

But...

I have been suicidal for the past 5 years. After I was molested and my Dad attempted sucide, I just wasnt feeling like being here anymore. I went to a psych hospital, sorta helped. Went again, helped. Finally, I tried to finalize my existence, but just ended up back where I started.

Luckily, I am here today, numb, but hopeful. I got on some anti depressants, and theyre a HUGE help. I encourage anyone feeling depressed to discuss it with their doctor (seriously.) Get help. This is an AWESOME start, but if youre feeling like you need more, go to professionals.

I wouldnt be here today if I let it consume me.

You all have purpose and people love you. :)

I am glad the antidepressants help you. Sometimes it seems that it takes a few tries to find the one that benefits the person the most. It is great that they are helping.

Minus said:
I am glad the antidepressants help you. Sometimes it seems that it takes a few tries to find the one that benefits the person the most. It is great that they are helping.

I agree Minus. :)

I'm glad you're still here, you seem like a nice person - and yeah I also back up the advice on seeing a doctor for help, I did the same and if I didn't I'd be in a much bigger state than I am at the moment, and that's saying something. :/

Welcome to the forum - hope you stick around.

:D
I'm glad that you're finally starting to get better.

I think I'm going to try antidepressants.

life's a ***** and then you die, so fresia it all let's get high...

heh, works for me anyway... untill the mind police start asking questions... damned mind police... and damned spies... **** you all you spies!!! :p you know who you are ;)...

Sean said:
:D
I'm glad that you're finally starting to get better.

I think I'm going to try antidepressants.

Why does it sound like you're going to do a street drug? I think it's how you worded it; "I think i'm going to try antidepressants." Heh, funny the associations we make when things are worded a particular way.

Latest posts

Back