I've had enough

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Guyonthelake

Reaction score
I give up this **** life sucks. I don't want be in it anymore. I find people I love that say they love me then there gone. I'm broken and obviously not worthy of being loved. Thank you to the nice people of this forum. Wish I had found it earlier. Goodbye

It can be a lot like that..believe I know.

Thats why I love my daughter so so much. I know how important it is.
To let her know shes loved no matter
what and Im here for her anytime she
needs me. She loves me very much too.

she and I love her mother very much...
But her mother isnt like us...
what her mother say and do is entirely
tow different things...
LOVE IS VERB
It rips my daughtrer to pieces and dose
a number on me..Becuase of that we love each other even more so.

@ the sametime...I also must be strong and self supporting. Love myself more
than ever...so That I may love my duaghter when shes not having a good day or she still carries a lot of hurted.

Be strong...LOVE YOURSELF with everything that you have.

Guyonthelake said:
Because I'm beyond help. I just want to crawl back in a hole.

Hi Guyonthelake.:)

Don't kid yourself. You are not beyond help at all. This forum IS your key to get you help that you don't think that you deserve. This forum is devoted entirely to help others just like you. If you keep telling yourself that you are beyond help, you will truly become helpless. Give this place a chance man. Do you have the scratch to pay a psychiatrist $300 an hour? Have you consulted your family physician? What about a priest if you have one? Even if you don't, they are not hard to find.

My name is LoneKiller. It's nice to meet you. Sending me a pm introducing yourself, and we will talk it out. Please contact me or the other members before you make the ultra serious decision that we all would be truly sorry to hear about.

Don't let your current status in life break you. Sink your teeth into it like a rabid Pitbull and tear it apart. You might just be surprised at yourself.

God Bless.
LoneKiller

Dont throw in the towel just yet. You havent attempted eveeything there is yet right??so dont go yet. This forum has people here for you. Im nikole, IM me
Or pm if ever you feel like it friend.

Guyonthelake said:
Because I'm beyond help. I just want to crawl back in a hole.

Don't worry, we won't try to fix you. (Or at least I won't). We will accept you for who you are. You are one of us.

*hug*

Though I do care that you feel so down...

Echo the above comments. It's nice to know there are people around that care, and are willing to help. Thumbs up to this forum :)

There is always hope. If you give up now, there will never be.

Lonesome Crow gives very good advice, love yourself! :)

You have survived, you have felt the pain, yet you are here. It is bearable! Sure it might feel impossible, but it is not. One thing is what you are feeling, another thing is what the truth is. The truth is that there is hope, there is someone out there who is just waiting to meet you! It is not impossible, you may have to date lots of women, yet you will find the one!

We are here to help you and support you whenever you wish.

Opputunuites in chaos...

Life have burstt your fucken bubble...

Bist kick thier chicks out of the nest...
On the way down to the fucken bottom
Fear of a crash landing or going head first....
Intuitively the chicks spread its wings
and fly..

Or perhasp your a fucken catipillar...

so you gatta crawl into a very dark place for a while...its fucken super duper dark i the fucken cacoon.

Then as you struggle out of the fucken cacoon...It is best to leave your fucken ass alone...If a person touch a buttterfly's wingszz. The butterfly wont be able to fly....

Struggling....is not such as bad things sometimes...In the process of struggling the butterfly is actually gain strenght so it may spread its wings.
Intutively the butterfly knows how to get out of dark place on its owm and fly..

Or youre a fucken boomer range Kid...
Always flying back home. LOL

The tough love version...
Stop whiiny like a little fucken ***** and grow the fresia up...

The sugar coated sweet version....
Stop being so hard ob youself...
Give yourself a break...
Life is shitty...it really is..but flower also grows on manuer...water and sunshine.
Everything will be OKI DOKI.
Theres nothing wrong with Ya.

Guyonthelake said:
I just don't think I can live another day

I'm sorry.

People are fickle, transient things. Maybe them leaving is not a reflection of your own self worth but is showing you how people come and go from your life. They come and go from mine too. It is also showing you that love can have limits, or that people lie.

Please don't take this to be a reflection upon your own self worth though.

Guyonthelake said:
I just don't think I can live another day

You never know what the next day will bring. If it is as bad as you say, it can't get any worse. Hang in there, things can only get better.

fresia it...it's a very very dark fucken place at the bottom of the fucken pit.
I aint fixing YA....intuitively you'll fucken snap out of your bullshit and get well.

I cant breathe or flap your ******* wings for ya.
I have my own fucken wings to flap to keep myself flying and soaring.

Look...Im a suiecide surviver...been there...done that honeysuckle.

I never thought I had a reason to live.
My daughter...She's more than plenty. For me to love her...and not be so god **** self fish.
You dont even know the tip of the ice burge my daughter lived through. It was a major living hell for her
and still is. Poeple might hate her, judge her, shame her or even comdemn her.
All you see is that beautiful face and smile.
Right, wrong or in difference...she's spreading her wings. She traveled the world and experinced
many many beautiful things in life. Im proud of her for this...She flaps her wings inspite of her pains.
Inspite of the lack of love from her mother that's she been screaming and crying for all her life.

Lonesome not sure what your problem is but certainly didn't mean to offend you. Lonekiller I think of it everyday. I don't know if I will or not. I'm closer than I've ever been. I'm also a chicken honeysuckle not sure I have the guts. Actually been researching it but don't have a definite plan yet. Don't even know why I'm here on this forum. Man I'm just tired of it. This life isn't what I want. People telling me I need to get up get what I want or get out and date more isn't my answer. Hell I don't know maybe I'm past help. Maybe I passed the point of no return.

Guyonthelake said:
Lonesome not sure what your problem is but certainly didn't mean to offend you. Lonekiller I think of it everyday. I don't know if I will or not. I'm closer than I've ever been. I'm also a chicken honeysuckle not sure I have the guts. Actually been researching it but don't have a definite plan yet. Don't even know why I'm here on this forum. Man I'm just tired of it. This life isn't what I want. People telling me I need to get up get what I want or get out and date more isn't my answer. Hell I don't know maybe I'm past help. Maybe I passed the point of no return.

You're here...That's a good sign. If suicide is on your mind, think twice. There has to be some one that it would hurt. Suicide is so selfish, I know. I had a sister that did it. I also thought about it myself before. You cannot hurt others that care about you that way. Tuff it out, and believe that things have to get better. God bless...

Latest posts

Back