Won't I become just perfect, which is really impossible.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ryan203

Reaction score
Few years back, I had quite a few faults in me. I worked hard on them, or more truly, life became hard and taught me lessons and improved those faults of mine, and made much much better and mature now.

Now, there are a few shortcomings that are like natural and can't be changed now. I wish I didn't had them, but then I think that I indeed have changed all the other faults, and everything that was possible. I've become a much better person than "normal" people here. I'm trusted everywhere and people rely on my words. I've been told numerous times by various people, that I'm so different and so much better than "normal" people.

Now, sometimes I think of the remaining shortcomings in me. And I also wish that what I've learnt now, I wish I knew it before, so that I wouldn't have lost all that I had to (the situations that taught me all this).

But if this would have been the case, wouldn't I become the "perfect person in the world", which is just not possible! Nobody can be perfect, we all can just try to improve ourselves, but we still can't ever be perfect!!!

I don't know where was I going with this thread, probably the fact that how do I stop regretting and look at the brighter side :/

Thanks!

Simple, you just do. Remind yourself about the nice things people say about you. The past is hard to forget, it's always there so that we may learn from it. It takes practice, a lot of practice. Every time you find yourself regretting whatever, shift your train of though on the positive.

If you didnt go through what you went through, you wouldn't be where you are at now..

You grssp it at a deeper level.

You can rrsd about not being perfect all day
Long or hear other talk about it.

Thimking you have to be perfect is one
Of your shortcomings...old ideas and
Unworkable beliefs.

You made progress.. kne small but
A giant leap..
So wby would you regret this?

Progress not perecttions.

Give yoursel more credit.

Well I keep regretting it so much because I've lost the most important thing in my life ever. And I'm still trying harder and harder for it.
I don't really care about other things that I've lost. It's all ok.

That's true Lonesome, I'd probably not be what I am today, if I didn't went through all this. But sometimes I think, I may have become this in my life anyhow, as I grow mature. I'm only 21 years right now...lots of things to learn in life.

I've given up a whole lot of things in my life. I was gifted by God with so many special talents, but I gave them all up for one thing. To make myself feel better, I speak this to myself, "Life is too short to get everything. You set you aim to one thing, and have to sacrifice all others for it." , I don't know how much correct this is, but this is all I remind myself of, to feel a little better.

Thank you all those who have view my posts and set the "views" number this high. Please try to spend a few minutes and reply too. It means a lot to me.

You have much more to grow or expand.
Its unlimited....
Go as far a you want to go.
Its preference...

The image of perfection is jist that
Your perception of perfection at the moment.

Youre already perfect and whole.

Your actions might not be...
We all make corrections as we go.

Saoerate your from your eperformance.

Latest posts

Back