Poll

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scotsman

Reaction score
This will be pointless. Anywaaay. You don't need to know the question but, yes or no? Just answer with a yes or no. I'll let statistics decide. Well not really but I'm bored and killing time.

So, yes or no?

Why did I know a simple request would not be met. :). No I haven't added poll option. Never even realised that existed.

Scotty, the random answers shouldn't be your deciding factor, you know. Well but I'll vote if it'll help ya. Where's the poll now?

Scotsman said:
Why did I know a simple request would not be met. :). No I haven't added poll option. Never even realised that existed.

Wouldn't it be quicker & easier to flip a coin? Or roll a dice?

Like I said. I was bored. And there is no poll function added. I did assume my instructions were straightforward. Haha. Never mind.

Scotsman said:
Like I said. I was bored. And there is no poll function added. I did assume my instructions were straightforward. Haha. Never mind.

Instructions were but the logic was flawed!

If you're that bored you can try editing it to create a poll, hmm, not sure if you can do that second time round, though.

Latest posts

Back