ray bans sunglasses 12356nvmn8922

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
President of Iceland announces that he would ban pineapple as a pizza topping

t5ZkTnN.jpg

The president of Iceland, Guðni Th. Jóhannesson, threw a political bombshell into one of the national conversation today when he took sides in one of the more contentious debates of our times: The "pineapple as a pizza topping" debate.

Today Guðni visited a high school in the town of Akureyri in North Iceland. The former history professor chatted with students and teachers and visited a history class where he talked about the history of the school and told stories of former students who had left their mark on Icelandic history.

The local news site Vísir reports that at the end of his visit Guðni took questions from students. Guðni answered questions about various personal things, including which team he rooted for in the English premiere league (which turned out to be Manchester United). He was then asked about his opinion about pineapples as a pizza topping. Guðni answered that he was fundamentally opposed to putting pineapple on top of a pizza.

Then he went one step further, announcing that he would pass a ban on pineapple as a pizza topping if he had the power to pass laws on his own.

It is not clear whether Guðni's approval ratings (which are currently as high as 97%) will suffer as a result of him taking a stand on this controversial topic!

Iceland Magazine 2017

^ Heard it on the radio multiple times throughout the day...he should be impeached immediately. I would not tolerate such heresy from my leaders.

You start using pineapple on pizza and the next thing you know, you are going to want mango on it too. Best to stop it before it gets too out of hand.

TheRealCallie said:
Pineapple on pizza SHOULD be banned :club:

Minus said:
You start using pineapple on pizza and the next thing you know, you are going to want mango on it too. Best to stop it before it gets too out of hand.

I'm appalled! What happened with your taste buds?

They were attacked by pineapple?

Minus said:

Mango on pizza? D:
I thought pineapples on pizza were bad. :x

ladyforsaken said:
I thought pineapples on pizza were bad. :x

Of course you are right.

GRLQuRK.jpg

Pizza topped with soy sauce-marinated scallops, clams, and shrimp in a deluxe butter sauce. No tomato sauce instead cheese and mayonnaise.

Latest posts

Back