Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You know you're getting old when
(10-17-2013, 10:32 PM)Walley Wrote: know you're getting old when you wake up with more aches than you went to bed with.

And one of those aches is that you have to pee, then you find out you've been asleep 3 hours
You came to me
To be free, to be you.
So now you should see
What's right in front of you, what's right in front of me

Break Down - Daiki Kasho
You know you're getting old when you tell the kids to turn the music down Toungue
You know you're getting old... hang on, what was I saying again?
You know you're getting old when you go to bed before 10pm

[Image: 8C7Zu7.gif]
You know you are getting old when you walk through the toy section of a store and Batman is the only toy character that you recognize.
(10-23-2013, 11:31 PM)Minus Wrote: You know you are getting old when you walk through the toy section of a store and Batman is the only toy character that you recognize.

LOL!!!!

I guess my case is a bit different. I recognize most of them because my kid is only 8. Also, I helped my little brothers, so Im familiar with most of the toys from the 80s and 90s as well.
“Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, ‘I will try again tomorrow.’”
(10-24-2013, 12:06 AM)EveWasFramed Wrote:
(10-23-2013, 11:31 PM)Minus Wrote: You know you are getting old when you walk through the toy section of a store and Batman is the only toy character that you recognize.

LOL!!!!

I guess my case is a bit different. I recognize most of them because my kid is only 8. Also, I helped my little brothers, so Im familiar with most of the toys from the 80s and 90s as well.

When you're familiar with toys from the 80's and 90's through younger people :p
You came to me
To be free, to be you.
So now you should see
What's right in front of you, what's right in front of me

Break Down - Daiki Kasho
(10-24-2013, 12:06 AM)EveWasFramed Wrote:

LOL!!!!

A lot of toys from the 80's and 90's are still around, G.I.Joe, Transformers, My Little Pony, Power Rangers, and they still make Star Wars plus Superman has toys out, Spider-Man, The Avengers, Iron Man, all that predate the 80's. Big Grin Toungue

[Image: 8C7Zu7.gif]
when listening to someone talking at length about dates who make out with them and then make out with someone else in the pub brings a yawn to your face
“If you judge people, you have no time to love them.”

“I'm fine. Well, I'm not fine - I'm here."
"Is there something wrong with that?"
"Absolutely.”

<a href=
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-D2d4joqp8cA/Tq...29alt2.png </a>
You know you`re getting old when your teeth start falling and you stop smiling.
So smile while you still have teeth. Big Grin
Few are those who see with their own eyes and feel with their own hearts. (Albert Einstein)