You know you're getting old when

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
when you come to the realisation that you are no longer allowed to put your willy inside of any girl you like just because she is above the legal age limit. Well, here it is 16, and I'm 29, and that's eww. So I think around 21, people should really start... not banging 16 year olds. I always said, "Just because you can, doesn't mean you should!"

And in clubs and stuff where everyone's tarted up and drunk, some girls catch my eye and I think wow she's gorgeous! Then eh, maybe she's only 18 or something... look away quick before she catches me looking at her and yells "PAEEEEDO!" at me with her index finger right up to my nose, slightly quivvering but mostly in anger, easily could poke my eye out with it, then the secret paedo police come over and arrest me and my life is forever ruined because

But yes, that's one thing that a person may start to feel old about. Being too old to get intimate with a... freshly legal person.

Peaches said:
you know you are old when you see civilization declining by the hour

I could've come up with that one! *lol*

You know you're old when the decade you grew up in comes back in fashion--as "retro". The 1980's started doing that not long ago. :(

...when whoever you're talking to does not know what "Top 40" referred to.

...when you wonder what happened to the promise that computers would make everything faster & easier instead of just more complicated & f***-up prone.

...when you hear some musician or singer doing a song--& you immediately recognize it as a cover of something from at least 25 years ago.

You know your getting old when you and your teeth don't sleep together anymore.

You know you're getting old when you have to check The Weather Channel before leaving the house, just in case.

You know you're getting old when you don't know how to dial a number on a cell phone.

MTrip said:
...when you hear some musician or singer doing a song--& you immediately recognize it as a cover of something from at least 25 years ago.

[video=youtube]

I saw a guy the other day, he pulls out a cell phone, puts it to his ears then looks at it & starts dialing... I asked him, "what were you listening for when you put it up to your ear before dialing?" He said without missing a beat, "A dial tone!" Ummm... Talk about feeling old, guess he's still getting used to the cell phone idea... I bet he feels old every time someone points out, "There is no dial tone on a cell phone!"

Danielle said:
You know you are getting old when you have no clue what snap chat really is, and have no desire to learn....

I hadn't even heard of snap chat until you mentioned it... #oldfartforever

You know you're getting old when you've considered naming a pet after a cartoon character that first became popular when you were a kid. I've thought of buying cat, naming it "Starscream" & blaming it for all my problems...

You know you are getting old when half the items in your shopping cart say "For fast Relief".

^LOL!

You know you're getting old when you feel like the morning after, but you haven't been anywhere.

You know you're getting old when you can cough, fart, sneeze and pee at the same time.

Latest posts

Back