A nice little vent for a "friend"

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, if you want feedback....

breadbasket said:
I had a friend over Skype who rarely talks to me because he just met his lover, and wanted to spend time with him. He was such a good friend, yet we argue allot. My friend has the tendency to make comparisons and bring up subjects I'm not comfortable with. I would ask him to stop, and he would degrade me. I would tell him, that these subjects, politics, philosophy, makes me angry, and you're ruining our relationship. He would tell me how weak I am.

Well first off, how are you even friends? What do you even have in common? If you disagree on so many aspects of your lives, why even have a friendship with that person?

breadbasket said:
I needed to block him so that I can gather my thoughts. He was my friend. He said he loved me like a close friend. And all I needed was some time alone to suck up my stupidity. My WORTHLESS AMERICAN STUPIDITY. The only guy I ever had. The only friend I had time for in so many lonely days. left me when I blocked him, just so I can gather up my thoughts. I put up with him and his well learned politics, and he blocked me forever. My only friend. He never apologized once.

Stop talking too him. If he seriously makes you this angry, keep him blocked. Find a new Skype friend. There are a bunch of us out there that have Skype and talk to people everyday.

breadbasket said:
I WANT TO KILL HIM. I WANT TO GIVE HIM THE MOST PAINFUL DEATH. I WANT TO HANG HIM UPSIDE DOWN, TAKE HIS LOVER, AND TORTURE HIS LOVER IN FRONT OF HIM. I WANT TO LEAVE THEM TO STARVE. I WANT TO LET ALL THE BLOOD FLOW INTO HIS LOVER'S HEAD SO HE CAN WATCH AND FEEL, AS I SAW HIS BODY SLOW AND STEADY DOWN HIS GROIN AND INTO HIS HEART. I WANT TO BLEND HIS CORPSE TO A PULP, AND FORCE FEED IT INTO THE STARVING ******* STOMACH THROUGH A ******* NEEDLE. I WANT TO GIVE HIM THE DESPAIR I HAD. HE USED ME. HE TRICKED ME INTO BEING MY FRIEND, SO I CAN FEEL PAIN AT ITS FINEST ONCE MORE.

Really? Just because he made you look “dumb” on a post? I understand you are angry, but there are MUCH better ways to vent or release anger than to threaten to kill someone in a violent way on a forum.

breadbasket said:
I want him dead. I want him to suffer and brutal life like I DID. The helplessness, cruelty. Everything. I WANT TO MAKE HIM SUFFER.

Suffer, and to feel the same as you? Death is what you felt?

breadbasket said:
End vent. And you know what's the most painful part? That's a fantasy. I will never be able to do that. Because I bet I never hurt him once. He was only here to hurt me. He tricked me, and I could never have my revenge. They say the greatest revenge is living well. How the fresia CAN I LIVE WELL, WHEN EVERY FRIENDSHIP I TRY TO BRING, ENDS LIKE THIS.

Okay, from experience of internet bullying, which I am going to say this is, yes it’s hard to get over. But it gets better and you can move on and you can live well. It hurts at first, but everyday it will get a little better. Just try to focus on other things.

breadbasket said:
no one, believes the pain I have, and no one chooses to help me. They think I show off. I cannot look to anyone. There is no love, not even from my parents. And I was told by him in such a touching way that he loved me like true friends... and even after the many times he brought up subjects that make me so mad, that I cannot understand at his level and view, that makes me so mad that my rationality is no longer there. He never thinks about that. And he left me. It's as if he used my irrationality and low intelligence to hurt me. I want to kill him so badly. Him and his mate, and his family.

I don’t think anyone on the forum can truly “help” you, I think you may need to find some real help somewhere, whether it’s counseling, therapy, whatever.

WildernessWildChild said:
Your road rage must be epic.

Now that I take, as a compliment. Well, I'm better now. Somewhere around here is an explanation of the vent.

Nicolelt said:
Well, if you want feedback....

breadbasket said:
I had a friend over Skype who rarely talks to me because he just met his lover, and wanted to spend time with him. He was such a good friend, yet we argue allot. My friend has the tendency to make comparisons and bring up subjects I'm not comfortable with. I would ask him to stop, and he would degrade me. I would tell him, that these subjects, politics, philosophy, makes me angry, and you're ruining our relationship. He would tell me how weak I am.

Well first off, how are you even friends? What do you even have in common? If you disagree on so many aspects of your lives, why even have a friendship with that person?

Well, I feel better. We became friends because I had allot of issues with family and life. I rescently have undergone many ordeals, and reluctantly he came to rescue me. At first it was bitter, but we set aside our differences and talked about what we can. At that point we established a very good friendship, so long as we stayed away from certain subjects, that is politics. The same stuff the brought you Fox News and Bill Maher. The same stuff that brought you every war that ever occurred, this guy cant shut up.

When I brought up the very unpolitical and filler-ish subject, he went straight back to making controversial subjects. Then Sacrilege. by making this rhetoric:

"If you can justify killing hundreds of people for war, then why not justify killing hundreds for pleasure?"

I told him to stop doing that, and I would tell him to stop, but he already sent me into blind rage. When he abandoned me, he emotionally scarred me. Deeper than my suicide attempt caused by my mother. Deeper than my dad threatening me over a schedule I misplaced. Deeper than my sister mocking me over little things that I once more asked to not talk about. He scarred me the most, because I suffered a loss. He was my friend, and it's as though he used it to throw the knock-out punch.

My threat to kill him and his lover, was not to to give him death, but despair. Helplessness. He never suffered what I suffered, because he walked away from the friendship he tricked me into thinking we had. He was the last person I could trust, and I waited for him so patiently. And he came back just to do this. I can tell. He's just laughing at me right now.

People like him were the reason I lived. That love of friendship I never thought I had. But ti was fake. And there went my reason.

Stop talking too him. If he seriously makes you this angry, keep him blocked. Find a new Skype friend. There are a bunch of us out there that have Skype and talk to people everyday.

You mean everyone who ignores my questions and betrays me? The ones who never help me, the ones who mock me and ruin me to their entertainment?

Were you like in love with this guy? I am very confused by your entire post.

And ehh, if you're sincere about those violent thoughts (that pretty much remind me of this ..), you should seek professional help. Wanting to kill things is not okay, and not healthy.

Breadbasket has a history of this anger, if his previous threads are to be believed, and I see no reason not to.

I seem to recall he has been arrested for a bomb threat at his school? Also venting about wanting to kill people he knows because they called him a Nazi (because he wants to design warplanes I think?).

I have given the advice about medication and anger management training before, and sympathy for whatever is underlying this sheer rage because maybe something is. As have a lot of other people here on ALL.

But its up to him in the end, and maybe he either feels he can't, or doesn't really want to? Or maybe just having these outbursts here really does help control it in the real world? We can only hope.

breadbasket said:
You mean everyone who ignores my questions and betrays me? The ones who never help me, the ones who mock me and ruin me to their entertainment?

Not everyone, that is too extreme. But the people that make you feel this way, yes! There was a girl who was constantly harassing me on Facebook. I wanted to continue being her friend, because she helped me through a nasty break up. But I could not live with her torment anymore, so I blocked her. And I was hurt still from the personal blows and attack on my character, but after a little while I moved on.

jaguarundi said:
Breadbasket has a history of this anger, if his previous threads are to be believed, and I see no reason not to.

This is the first post I have seen of his. Thanks, Jag.

Hello Breadbasket,

Since you have deleted your OP, i can only talk about what has been quoted here. First of all, i think it's pretty courageous to type out something like that on here. I am glad to see you haven't been banned yet. But it's dangerous to do that, i'm sure you know that too. The next time something like this happens, send me a pm instead. I can take everything you throw at me, without the possibility of suddenly being arrested. Since i am alone, i cannot offer the amount and diversity of support that you would get here in the open. It's a suggestion that you don't have to follow up on, of course, but know that you can pm me.

It's always really frustrating when something like this happens, i can definately relate, looking at my own life, though i get a different emotional response. I wonder if you are feeling tired often? I can imagine this anger in you tiring you alot after a while. Or does it not work that way?

When i read through your replies on this thread, i notice that you focus alot on the betrayel, instead of the subjects that you say make you so angry. What makes you more angry, his betrayel, or the forbidden subjects? From what i see here it seems to be the former, though of course it can just as easily be the latter. It would help alot to know that, to know where it comes from and eliminate it.

I could imagine it being beneficial to you if you took a little step back, and used this new found space to take a good look at yourself, to see what you can do about this anger, if you want to. Not for this "friend" but for you. I can imagine that your life would be brighter if you didn't put as much value into other people as you do now. You are important too, far more important than you give yourself credit for.

Please take care, and stay in touch. Let me know if you need anything.

Not everyone, that is too extreme. But the people that make you feel this way, yes! There was a girl who was constantly harassing me on Facebook. I wanted to continue being her friend, because she helped me through a nasty break up. But I could not live with her torment anymore, so I blocked her. And I was hurt still from the personal blows and attack on my character, but after a little while I moved on.

Well, now that you mentioned it, thanks for saying that. It gives me a standard to look up to the next time I have to put up with someone who seems to be both friend and enemy. I lost him, and I simply have to make due with what friends I have. I guess it's called moving on. I've been screaming my lungs out and scratching my eyes from wiping my tears away for too long now. I suppose it's enough. I have friends anyhow, even though they're busy, I simply have to accept loneliness.

You don't mind if I get your skype?

jaguarundi said:

I seem to recall he has been arrested for a bomb threat at his school? Also venting about wanting to kill people he knows because they called him a Nazi (because he wants to design warplanes I think?).

I have given the advice about medication and anger management training before, and sympathy for whatever is underlying this sheer rage because maybe something is. As have a lot of other people here on ALL.

But its up to him in the end, and maybe he either feels he can't, or doesn't really want to? Or maybe just having these outbursts here really does help control it in the real world? We can only hope.

I once saw a video on the Sikorsky X2 (), it was a compound helicopter designed to be more efficient and faster than a typical helicopter. Yet despite being a prototype, the first thing that happened was that, people associated it with killing muslim people senselessly. People were against a prototype aircraft that wasn't designed for military use, and was more based around energy savings. But people always associated it with killing. It was the name I had to wear, as evil. The effect it had on me would either make me senselessly violent like the opposition of... anything modern, or barely able to even function as a human. It would be hard to understand for how I could of been human. But this is what I have been branded, and eventually I embraced it. I wanted to be a killer, because that's all that people seem to think aerospace and aeronautics is for.

Wanting to design planes does not make someone a Nazi. Wanting to design planes that kill people doesn't make someone a Nazi.

Being a Nazi is what makes someone a Nazi.

Really? Just because he made you look “dumb” on a post? I understand you are angry, but there are MUCH better ways to vent or release anger than to threaten to kill someone in a violent way on a

Okay, from experience of internet bullying, which I am going to say this is, yes it’s hard to get over. But it gets better and you can move on and you can live well. It hurts at first, but everyday it will get a little better. Just try to focus on other things. .

First, this is a vent. Until s called a vent, because you don't cram your head into it, and let the steam go over your face. Now, I know for sure that I got arrested for threatening my math teacher. I know I could be arrested for this vent. Which is why I am hear, worrying. I'm hear to say, don't call the police on me. How pitiful. God I'm so pitiful.

no, I don't believe he deserves it, and I won't. But had I not vented I would be storing enough negative energy to harm someone. However now I could be arrested. Especially for other threats for coming off meds and being very angry those days. A descent one has caught my attention. And I just want to say, I hate my stupidity and anger. It got me arrested, anger, and stupidity makes me want to do it again. I hate myself so much. I hate that I have to take unusually high doses of anti depressants. I hate my friends. I hate this forum because all I get is DUR HUR HUR YOUUUU SHOULD GET TREEETMENT. How about real friends. How about happiness and no more paranoia, vents and all. Yeah, you're right, you can't help me. You know why? Because you give me no advice, but therapy. Then call the cops or something. That's why I don't like friends. That's why I don't like therapy. You know why? Because all I get is shut up or we will arrest you. And I get the same everywhere else. Its hopeless. You know what being arrested did to me? Make me more depressed and angry.

I would also like to say windows phone sucks.

breadbasket said:
And I just want to say, I hate my stupidity and anger. It got me arrested, anger, and stupidity makes me want to do it again. I hate myself so much. I hate that I have to take unusually high doses of anti depressants. I hate my friends. I hate this forum because all I get is DUR HUR HUR YOUUUU SHOULD GET TREEETMENT.

It's sad that you have so much hate to express and that you refuse to see the benefits of therapy.

I hope you find solace in your venting, that you get continual help to reduce your anger, and that you improve so that you can find the happiness that is eluding you at the moment.

Latest posts

Back