Overcoming loneliness

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lindagoodmanwolfe

Reaction score
I don't believe in twin soul and soulmate's and I think my loneliness is because of this belief that twins souls or soulmate are half of me and complete me. I'm listening to music remove loneliness and this helps.

I prefer to see human relationships similar to trade agreements and transactions where demand meets supply

I don't believe in twin soul and soulmate's and I think my loneliness is because of this belief that twins souls or soulmate are half of me and complete me. I'm listening to music remove loneliness and this helps.
Bro, I don't believe that either. All I know for sure is, we all will die alone and why not living happily until it invites us? Try exploring philosophy of life.

I often feel lonely, but I am nothing, compared to the universe. My problems are nothing. My existence in nothing in space time. I know I will die one day all alone without any wife or kids, because I ruined myself by knowing something's I'm not supposed to know. At least I'm not miserable and that's why, I keep moving everyday, hoping I would finish my work.

it is nice to belive in soulmats or whatevr but at the end of the day it seems you only have yourself! And not necessarily a bad thing , we all need to learn to love our selfs and then we have made it half way in life. Sorr don want to seem 2 preachy

Latest posts

Back