Beliefs

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome to ALL.
That belief entails some level of spirituality.Just the concept of a soul includes the existence of an afterlife. I'm a simple thinking man, not all too sure there is something "up" there anymore, at least not in a way we can conceive as individuals.
I will say this though; it's easy to err. Sometimes we think we have, but haven't. Our own perceptions oft get in the way of our judgment. What we thought was our soulmate may not have been, somewhere along the line we might reconsider that opinion. Life's full of surprises, if you let it.

What we thought was our soulmate may not have been, somewhere along the line we might reconsider that opinion. Life's full of surprises, if you let it.
Yes, agreed. In each of my two relationships, they happened entirely by accident. At those times I was not even looking for any girlfriend at all. But they happened anyway. No, not soulmates at all, but just for fun. I don't know whether it was God or not, so I simply say that it's the Universe that intended me to have at that time, so I just went with the flow.

Latest posts

Back