Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What video game are you currently playing ?
svisionguy Wrote:I used to play on an old Everquest server like that, I agree on the "cutesy" crap. WoW actually used to qualify for that with me...Gnomes...gah!  But its my only social outlet these days...lol

Haha, yeah, the gnomes and the pandas ... geez. I don't inherently hate cute things, but when it permeates nearly every game in the genre - it's just too much. Or maybe I'm just a sucker for the graphic style of Ultima Online and Chroniques de la Lune noire (R.I.P Sad)
I know how it feels, though in my case the game was a MOBA instead, League of Legends to be specific. It was fun in the beginning, but later on I'd gladly ditch it if it weren't for some of the people still playing.
Crowd control situation! *machine gun fire intensifies*
Been playing Red Dead Redemption 2, it's quite a game. Have a feeling I'll be playing it for months before I'll finish it
I've been playing Red Dead 2 and old school runescape for mobile. Plus a few other mobile games as well.

"A strong sword can only be forged through fire."

"Whats done, is done."
(11-01-2018, 08:12 AM)Carl Nicola Wrote: Been playing Red Dead Redemption 2, it's quite a game. Have a feeling I'll be playing it for months before I'll finish it

What do you think of it so far? It's really a big and well done game, so much to do.

"A strong sword can only be forged through fire."

"Whats done, is done."
'The Last Of Us' - it's a great quality game - it is about the world ravaged by an outbreak and you're tasked to smuggling this teenage girl across the states to this lab where they can use her natural immunity to find a cure. I love it because it makes the characters seem so real - gone are the days when game characters were nothing more than just a two-dimensional pixels bobbing across a two-dimensional screen dodging barrels from a two-dimensional monkey.
'When the pack rejects their weakest member, he learns to adapt and to find his own way.  He is the lone wolf.'
I've been playing Arena of Valor and Mobile Legends for mobile. They are games where you team up with others in 5 vs 5 matches and try to out strategize the other team.
I thought I'd have another play through all the 'Resident Evil' games - if only my dodgy scart cable could just work all the time and stop making my television black out like it's being possessed by a poltergeist.
'When the pack rejects their weakest member, he learns to adapt and to find his own way.  He is the lone wolf.'

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Your Favorite Game of All Time? Ikarmue 105 30,348 07-24-2018, 07:24 AM
Last Post: krustywazoo
  Official "Lonely Life Recent Game Happenings Thread" LoneKiller 647 106,452 07-07-2018, 10:36 PM
Last Post: athelas88
  Post An Image Of Your Favorite Video Game Character LoneKiller 61 22,598 06-03-2018, 01:46 AM
Last Post: Siku
  Arent you getting sick of video games DanMann 27 3,874 04-15-2018, 01:05 PM
Last Post: Paraiyar
  Make something... (a game) MisterLonely 4 997 04-05-2018, 01:08 AM
Last Post: Richard_39
  Scariest game you have ever seen or watched? Ikarmue 27 10,068 08-25-2017, 02:31 AM
Last Post: Meaw
  Game Giveaway VanillaCreme 12 8,518 03-12-2017, 04:33 AM
Last Post: AmytheTemperamental
  Any game devs here? Garrett 1 2,327 11-13-2016, 08:36 AM
Last Post: el Jay
  Reccomend Me An Indie Game Urban Outlaw 4 4,033 08-04-2016, 09:05 AM
Last Post: BreakingtheGirl
  My game theroy BadgeFTW 6 3,666 03-16-2016, 02:37 PM
Last Post: Hairmonster12