What video game are you currently playing ?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sometimesthewolf said:
Just finished Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain. I'm really just agonizingly waiting for Last of Us 2 and Metro Exodus to come out.

I'm playing that right now. I don't know if its just me, but it looks like developping everything is going to take me 5 freakin' years!

Dark Souls 3 and Jagged Alliance 2

Poise change in DS3 makes me hate the game with a burning passion. No way I'm going to finish this one.
JA2 was and still is a fantastic game, but patch 1.13 takes it to a whole new different level. Very fresh experience, but with a familiar feeling. Fantastic.

Subnautica, don't starve, raft... Probably get back into assassin's Creed when I have time. I think I left off on three.

I've been mostly into Tales of Beseria and Stardew Valley lately. Finally getting into Stardew Valley, which makes me glad because it's so nostalgic... reminds me so much of Harvest Moon 64 from back in the day. :p

Xelha said:
I've been mostly into Tales of Beseria and Stardew Valley lately. Finally getting into Stardew Valley, which makes me glad because it's so nostalgic... reminds me so much of Harvest Moon 64 from back in the day. :p

Well, good luck with the Journey of the Prairie King then :p
Still, this is probably the best time to get into SV, considering all the content's finally here. I didn't really care about the co-op, but I really wanted to have all the events in the game, before I sat down to play it. Only took like, what? 2 years? :>

Mainly have just been playing Battlefield 1 lately.
Also have had spurts of getting really into Fallout 4, then struggling to focus on singleplayer games, then getting into it again, rinse and repeat.
Occasionally Mordhau, but I'm awaiting a team objective mode before I start really spending time on that.

Besides the usual DC Universe MMO, Transformers Forged To Fight app, DC Legends app, Minion Rush app (currently worst update ever, 5 year anniversary - lets completely retool the game and start everyone from scratch), I'm also playing Assassin's Creed Odyssey.

Sci-Fi said:
Besides the usual DC Universe MMO, Transformers Forged To Fight app, DC Legends app, Minion Rush app (currently worst update ever, 5 year anniversary - lets completely retool the game and start everyone from scratch), I'm also playing Assassin's Creed Odyssey.

How is Assassin’s Creed Odyssey? Think it’s suitable for a 9 (almost 10) year old? My son has played the previous titles, but heard this one has a lot more graphic violence/sex in it?

I have a whole number of things lined up, but I gotta fix some issue with my PC first to avoid the freeze-reboots I get in 90% of games it seems.

Then I can finally get back into The Long Dark, VTM: Bloodlines and Soldier of Fortune II. At least Alan Wake seems to run flawlessly, along with Rust and GTA V and Soldier of Fortune I.

Right now I really only play Last Knife through facebook messenger, it is a great stress reliever and you only have to tap the screen to throw knives at spinning wood, it just gets faster and random spinning, it is a great distraction

Currently playing the waiting game for Red Dead Redemption 2. Might pick up Rimworld though, wanted to play that game for years but I try to avoid early access. Cool to see it's finally released!

I've decided to do an evil run on hardcore mode of Fallout New Vegas to get that achievement.
Then, of course, after one hour my Xbox froze. So I'm considering instead playing tic tac toe on a piece of paper 4 hours a night...

lets see.

Replaying Dragonball Xenoverse 2 after being woefully disappointed by it at launch

Playing Yakuza Kiwami 2 for a daily dose of testosterone

WAS playing destiny 2 but deleted it after getting pissed at just how much it tries to nickel and dime me

Playing Warframe with my brothers, astonishing how much you get from this free game.....ya hear that destiny?!?!

Im playing Overwatch. <3
"Cheers, love! The cavalry's here!"

Is Destiny 2 any good? Is it all about what you buy like in Heartstone?

Jessicat said:
Im playing Overwatch. <3
"Cheers, love! The cavalry's here!"

Is Destiny 2 any good? Is it all about what you buy like in Heartstone?
Gameplay is alright, addictive even. 

But yeah, eventually you will hit a wall after finishing the main campaign. To get over it you will either need to buy the dlc campaigns or grind like there is no tomorrow. Just for context, I love grinding in games but even I think this is ridiculous.

If you are referring to pvp, only the types of weapons you have will play a factor in the modes with level advantages disabled.

Don't waste your time on destiny 2, there are many way better games out there.

I see. 
Grinding? Awww.. Makes me think of WOW. Played it for years. Played from Lich King to Legion on and off. Not going back, ever. But it is a **** good game. 
😁

I've played WoW on and off since vanilla, but Battle for Azeroth was the last straw that made me not want to play WoW ever again. I don't even know what Blizzard are doing anymore. They better have something big planned for Blizzcon, but I doubt it.

Carl Nicola said:
I've played WoW on and off since vanilla, but Battle for Azeroth was the last straw that made me not want to play WoW ever again. I don't even know what Blizzard are doing anymore. They better have something big planned for Blizzcon, but I doubt it.

Haha. Yeah I agree.
Im wondering what new hero they have for Overwatch.
Hoping for something tanky. Just wish i did`t suck at it :p

I always just go back to Fallout 4 and FIFA. Can't update Battlefront 2 because it'd take days thanks to the Wi-Fi speeds 😩

Latest posts

Back