Can't sit at home or starbucks all night

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Restless soul

Reaction score
This is very dull. Can't seem to come up with something to do at night to meet people. Sitting in starbucks for hours on end starts to feel weird and unhealthy.

Try a bar, or the movies. Google what's around you, I'm guessing its not just a lone Starbucks in the middle of nowhere. There will be other stuff to do, you just have to look for it

Yeah, go out and do something. If you have a Starbucks, there is stuff to do around you. Go out and have fun. Who cares if no one is with you. Go, have a good time, talk to people...what do you have to lose?

TheRealCallie said:
Yeah, go out and do something.  If you have a Starbucks, there is stuff to do around you. Go out and have fun.  Who cares if no one is with you.  Go, have a good time, talk to people...what do you have to lose?

I was sitting at this particular starbucks too long. Starting to look real bad

why dont you create a thread called "restless's questions" instead of creating an individual thread for each question?

Lacrecia said:
why dont  you create a thread called "restless's questions" instead of creating an individual thread for each question?

Keeps things more livley that way, you know? Fresh

Restless soul said:
Lacrecia said:
why dont  you create a thread called "restless's questions" instead of creating an individual thread for each question?

Or annoying. If all your questions were general and could apply to most people, it might be considered lively and fresh. But when it's all just about you and your specific situation about this and that, it gets boring and annoying instead.

Tuathaniel said:
Restless soul said:
Lacrecia said:

Or annoying. If all your questions were general and could apply to most people, it might be considered lively and fresh. But when it's all just about you and your specific situation about this and that, it gets boring and annoying instead.

Annoying?? No. Not at all. Only you seem to think so. I get a lot of positive advice and feedback, and that is partly what this site is about. And some even enjoy my threads.

This site is about fighting the lonleiness that plagues you any way you can.

TheRealCallie said:
It's not like he's pushing other new threads down the list to monopolize the forum.....
Hmmn....do I detect some sarcasm there??? Miss callie

Since Lacrecia put my thoughts into words first, I'm clearly not the only one who think so. Yes, you do get advice and feedback (though not always positive), but that doesn't mean spamming the forum with personal complaints and questions doesn't get annoying to a lot of the other forum users.

Tuathaniel said:
Since Lacrecia put my thoughts into words first, I'm clearly not the only one who think so. Yes, you do get advice and feedback (though not always positive), but that doesn't mean spamming the forum with personal complaints and questions doesn't get annoying to a lot of the other forum users.

Now I take offense. Spamming? Give me a break

TheRealCallie said:
Restless soul said:
TheRealCallie said:
It's not like he's pushing other new threads down the list to monopolize the forum.....
Hmmn....do I detect some sarcasm there??? Miss callie

Actually, no.  I'm 100% sincere.  Make your threads, you aren't hurting anyone.

Lol..that really was hard to gauge. If sincere then thanks

A new thread/question more or less every day? It's pretty spammy. At least borderline spammy.

Tuathaniel said:
A new thread/question more or less every day? It's pretty spammy. At least borderline spammy.

If they were the same question over and over again, sure....but they aren't.  It's a public forum.  I think if he were actually spamming, the MODS would step in and say something.  They haven't, so what's the problem?  Just don't read his threads if you have a problem with them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back