Can't sit at home or starbucks all night

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tuathaniel said:
A new thread/question more or less every day? It's pretty spammy. At least borderline spammy.

No. Just a sign as an active member. But I already see how you will spin it to be a negative

All I'm saying is that it's annoying, and that Lucrecia's idea about one thread for all your questions ons complaints would be cool. Whether or not you care that this annoys some people, is entirely up to you.

All I'm saying is no one is forcing you to read his threads. If it annoys you so **** much, don't click on them....don't reply to them. It's quite simple, actually

Tuathaniel said:
All I'm saying is that it's annoying, and that Lucrecia's idea about one thread for all your questions ons complaints would be cool. Whether or not you care that this annoys some people, is entirely up to you.

Well it shouldn't annoy anyone, and if it does simply bypass it, go make your own thread, and I promiise I won't take issue with it

It doesn't annoy me "**** much," it just annoys me. And no, I won't be replying to them much more. It's just the same things over and over again, with different phrasing.

Don't get me wrong. I am not trying to be a *****. I see where you are coming from. But this site has been helpful for me in a time of need. One thread you say can get stale pretty fast. Not really my style. That is not what spurs me to post. I don't do it to be cutsie like the photo thread.

Tuathaniel said:
It doesn't annoy me "**** much," it just annoys me. And no, I won't be replying to them much more. It's just the same things over and over again, with different phrasing.

No. Not the same. Yes, they all somehow tie in to the causes of my lonliness, social struggles. But so what? Thats what people post about here.

Tuathaniel said:

Now you are making me feel bad. Maybe I didn't comment on your threads. Now I am very curious to see what they are

Lol what have I started.

Tuathaniel has hardly any threads. You will be disappointed.

Lacrecia said:
Lol what have I started.

Tuathaniel has hardly any threads. You will be disappointed.

Well for someone who hates all of mine. Well, she can make all she wants. Free for all here on lonleylife.

Oh, right. You started this?? 😠😠😠😠😠😠😠

For the love of Satan, If restless wants to start a new **** thread let him. He's not harming anyone.

Back on topic, try helping out at a bar or volunteer somewhere. When I was bouncer at a bar a few years back, I meant all kinds of nice people even the ones that stay sober.

soresoul said:
For the love of Satan, If restless wants to start a new **** thread let him. He's not harming anyone.

Back on topic, try helping out at a bar or volunteer somewhere. When I was bouncer at a bar a few years back, I meant all kinds of nice people even the ones that stay sober.
Hey! I knew another troubled soul would understand😎😃

Restless soul said:
soresoul said:

Some people are still biter because trump won the election and decides to take it out on forum members. So don't take it personally. His bullying or bashing others won't change the results.

soresoul said:
Restless soul said:
soresoul said:

Some people are still biter because trump won the election and decides to take it out on forum members. So don't take it personally. His bullying or bashing others won't change the results.
Thought it was a woman. Ok, that is so silly...I take it you had your share in a politcal thread here

Restless soul said:
soresoul said:
Restless soul said:
soresoul said:

Thought it was a woman. Ok, that is so silly...I take it you had your share in a politcal thread here

A little. But somethings is not worth mentioning. My mom always told me fighting anyone about sports or politics is like winning the special Olympics. You might of won, but your still retarded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back