Can't sit at home or starbucks all night

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
morgandollar said:
I am 35 years old. I was born with a bilateral cleft lip and palate and I have had 25 surgeries to repair this congenital defect. There are those who may look physically unattractive and others who act ugly by their rudeness, selfishness, racism, and hatred. But I try my best NOT to feel ugly. And I know my smile is not the best but it is MY smile. It is a reflection of my efforts to be happy even I want to feel sad, my efforts to be joyful even though I want to feel miserable.
That's the spirit!

Restless soul said:
TheRealCallie said:
Restless soul said:
TheRealCallie said:
Restless soul said:
I guess. Photos for dating profiles and such

Don't need a profile if you meet a girl in person.

True, but you have to keep your options open. Use all the options you have. Meeting in person. Still one of the great mysteries of the world

And it will remain a mystery if you continue to just sit in your car watching, instead of attempting to interact
Who told you I was in my car?? Are you watching me??

He is stalking you

Lacrecia said:
morgandollar said:
I am 35 years old. I was born with a bilateral cleft lip and palate and I have had 25 surgeries to repair this congenital defect. There are those who may look physically unattractive and others who act ugly by their rudeness, selfishness, racism, and hatred. But I try my best NOT to feel ugly. And I know my smile is not the best but it is MY smile. It is a reflection of my efforts to be happy even I want to feel sad, my efforts to be joyful even though I want to feel miserable.
That's the spirit!  

Restless soul said:
TheRealCallie said:
Restless soul said:
TheRealCallie said:
Don't need a profile if you meet a girl in person.

True, but you have to keep your options open. Use all the options you have. Meeting in person. Still one of the great mysteries of the world

And it will remain a mystery if you continue to just sit in your car watching, instead of attempting to interact
Who told you I was in my car?? Are you watching me??

He is stalking you
You mean she?

Oh nevermind Restless. I confused you two xD

My thread topic is...." can't sit at home or in starbucks all night "

Not in car!!!

I can sit at home for eternity. No problem. If there is no one to annoy me

morgandollar said:
OK, OK, OK, we believe you, restless soul, ... you are not in your car (at this very moment) :-D

Maybe he is...

Lacrecia said:
My routine is watching series and movies

That routine sometimes meet change and avoids being fixed and tedious...it changes into "trying to find time to watch series and movies." That's such a change! :p

And how did you forget causing trouble? It's an essential part of the routine. Glad Callie fixed it for you!

*plays victim* you meanies...you only see my flaws!

This is very sad. Sitting in the most crowded starbucks
In brooklyn amongst teens and people in thier 20s. And a few
Offbeat older folks. Soon becomes an umhelathy environment.
I even considered working here for a minute. But no way

It would probably be interesting to work at a Starbucks or any other place that has a high volume of customers. I currently work from home as a medical coder with lots of overtime. But there is very little social interaction. So I was thinking about taking a part-time job like Starbucks, just to start interacting with people face to face.

morgandollar said:
It would probably be interesting to work at a Starbucks or any other place that has a high volume of customers. I currently work from home as a medical coder with lots of overtime. But there is very little social interaction. So I was thinking about taking a part-time job like Starbucks, just to start interacting with people face to face.

It would, and can be. If you are up for such a challenge. This particular starbucks gets lines out the door

Reminds me of Colonel Walter Kurtz (played by Marlon Brando in Apocalypse Now). When he lost his way, he just demanded to go back to basic training in the airborne. And everything seemed to work out fine for ... oops, I forgot, this actually escalated his madness. (just kidding).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back