Can't sit at home or starbucks all night

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
EveWasFramed said:
VanillaCreme said:
soresoul said:
Talk about calling the pot calling the kettle black.  How many times have you bully people on here or in your chat room over the years? So many like myself, skafish, tsar and many more others you degraded and hurt and the mods protect your stupid ass and put that gay ass disclaimer on the thread saying "don't talk about chatroom discussions" to cover up your bullying on here. Because in he real world, your weak and very flaw :)

I put that gay ass disclaimer, as that's been a rule before she even signed up for the forum. Enjoy your day's vacation.

Vanilla, can someone please remove his bullshit from his signature? 
I have NEVER told ANYONE on this forum not to send that guy a **** Xmas card. 
I don't wtf he's talking about and don't appreciate it. He's apparently still pissed off about when he showed his ass on the Xmas card thread from 3 or 4 years ago.
Eve. I have to over 10 personal messages in my box that stated "eve is telling me not to send you any Xmas card" because I butt hurt you and missy back in 2012 because monkeysocks and lonekiller and a few others stood up for me when you two bullies told others not to send me any cards. Then you got monkeysocks banned because she told you off. I still have her messages in my box telling you this. So eve a simple apology to me would of been just fine and I would drop this incident back then, but no you carried this on still for some reason as a vendetta against me. And yet this day your still being childish about **** x mas cards. I would be happy to show you eve, but it violates the privacy in pm thread.

To everyone else. I enjoyed my day vacation for speaking my mind in truth. Second, thanks to the forum members who message me on my vacation supporting me and my little outburst I had. I didn't mean to come off rude, and maybe my special Olympic comment may hurt some people, but many people made hurtful comments on here to others that got overlooked or others just got protected on here by saying "get over it". But at the end of the day I meant no harm to anyone about it.

And like I said prior, you can banned me all you want,but I still can voice my right to post the injustice on other forums about hurtful people. Hell, another forum I post on has former members of this board on their and have shared other stories how people were hurt on here by others but the mods or others just turn their heads to avoid any conflict.

TheRealCallie said:
I wasn't aware that Eve had the power to control what others do.....

HEY EVE!!!! Can you make someone come clean my house?  lol

Where do you think I learned it from :club:

soresoul said:
EveWasFramed said:
VanillaCreme said:
soresoul said:
Talk about calling the pot calling the kettle black.  How many times have you bully people on here or in your chat room over the years? So many like myself, skafish, tsar and many more others you degraded and hurt and the mods protect your stupid ass and put that gay ass disclaimer on the thread saying "don't talk about chatroom discussions" to cover up your bullying on here. Because in he real world, your weak and very flaw :)

I put that gay ass disclaimer, as that's been a rule before she even signed up for the forum. Enjoy your day's vacation.

I don't wtf he's talking about and don't appreciate it. He's apparently still pissed off about when he showed his ass on the Xmas card thread from 3 or 4 years ago.
Eve. I have to over 10 personal messages in my box that stated "eve is telling me not to send you any Xmas card" because I butt hurt you and missy back in 2012 because monkeysocks and lonekiller and a few others stood up for me when you two bullies told others not to send me any cards. Then you got monkeysocks banned because she told you off. I still have her messages in my box telling you this. So eve a simple apology to me would of been just fine and I would drop this incident back then, but no you carried this on still for some reason as a vendetta against me. And yet this day your still being childish about **** x mas cards. I would be happy to show you eve, but it violates the privacy in pm thread.

To everyone else. I enjoyed my day vacation for speaking my mind in truth. Second, thanks to the forum members who message me on my vacation supporting me and my little outburst I had. I didn't mean to come off rude, and maybe my special Olympic comment may hurt some people, but many people made hurtful comments on here to others that got overlooked or others just got protected on here by saying "get over it". But at the end of the day I meant no harm to anyone about it.

And like I said prior, you can banned me all you want,but I still can voice my right to post the injustice on other forums about hurtful people. Hell, another forum I post on has former members of this board on their and have shared other stories how people were hurt on here by others but the mods or others just turn their heads to avoid any conflict.

Welcome back.

Restless soul said:
soresoul said:
EveWasFramed said:
VanillaCreme said:
soresoul said:

Welcome back.

Thanks bub! It might be short lived but hey I kept my post clean this the me:)

soresoul said:
Restless soul said:
soresoul said:
EveWasFramed said:
VanillaCreme said:

Welcome back.

From what I saw, I think it was silly to ban you. If you were banned.

Restless soul said:
soresoul said:
Restless soul said:
soresoul said:
EveWasFramed said:

Welcome back.

From what I saw, I think it was silly to ban you. If you were banned.

In all honesty, I didn't know I was banned. I been very busy with life and didn't log back in til today. I saw I had 15 new messages I was thinking "ot oh honeysuckle hit the fan" haha. Yeah I know went overboard with my ramblings, but hey it was a small victory by telling the truth and getting praised by others for sticking up and being the voice of the of voiceless.

ardour said:
These long whiny exchanges belong in the chat IMO.
I think they belong in the shoutbox where they can no longer exist.

soresoul said:
EveWasFramed said:
VanillaCreme said:
soresoul said:

You are a liar. Post these supposed messages right here in this thread and forward them to the mods in their original form. 
Oh that's right - you CANT because they don't exist.

No please don't post them here, but yes Soresoul please do sent them to one of us since we've been asking for them for the past FOUR years and you've never ONCE produced any of these alleged PM"s.  So until you do so and can prove these allegations this topic is over and that also goes for everyone, just drop it.  Soresoul, If you continue to ignore our warnings and continue this you will be banned again and for a much longer period of time.  
Thanks.

Sci-Fi said:
No please don't post them here, but yes Soresoul please do sent them to one of us since we've been asking for them for the past FOUR years and you've never ONCE produced any of these alleged PM"s.  So until you do so and can prove these allegations this topic is over and that also goes for everyone, just drop it.  Soresoul, If you continue to ignore our warnings and continue this you will be banned again and for a much longer period of time.  
Thanks.

Me and many members have message them to you in the past and most members got only a reply of "stay out of it" when others as myself had proof that eve said all these negative things to me. But for some reason you never get these messages. I have them still and eve your the only liar one this thread and the whole situation you can't come clean about. But rest assure I will expose you eve and a few past board members will back me up here too. If I get banned for it np, I will have my voice heard on facebook etc...

soresoul said:
Sci-Fi said:
Thanks.

Me and many members have message them to you in the past and most members got only a reply of "stay out of it" when others as myself had proof that eve said all these negative things to me. But for some reason you never get these messages. I have them still and eve your the only liar one this thread and the whole situation you can't come clean about. But rest assure I will expose you eve and a few past board members will back me up here too. If I get banned for it np, I will have my voice heard on facebook etc...

Where are they? We've never received anything. Ever. Show something to one of us. And don't even say that you have sent them and we just didn't get them. It's not possible for all of us to never get the PMs that you supposedly have all this proof.

soresoul said:
Sci-Fi said:
Thanks.

Go ahead, you are lying I have never received these alleged PM's from you or anyone else ever. I told you to drop it and you still want to keep going on about it. I don't like coming right out and calling someone a liar but you are lying and it has to stop. You have never shown up any proof of anything just claims of what you say people have said, that is not proof that's just you making claims which mean nothing. You've gone on for years about having an inbox full of PM's and you claim to have sent them but you haven't. Enjoy you're time off and this thread is done with now as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back