Can't sit at home or starbucks all night

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
TheRealCallie said:
Restless soul said:
So anyone else here have a dull routine they can't break?
Whether sitting in statbucks. Wearing the same clothes every day for over a month?

Work, wake kids up, take kids to school, clean, work, pick kids up, work.....repeat....day after day.

:D
Does my routine sound like it would drive you into an insane asylum?

Restless soul said:
TheRealCallie said:
Restless soul said:
Whether sitting in statbucks. Wearing the same clothes every day for over a month?

Work, wake kids up, take kids to school, clean, work, pick kids up, work.....repeat....day after day.

Not really.  We all do what we do.  I don't have as much freedom as you do, but so what?  I could find a babysitter and go out more often if I REALLY wanted to, but I would still have to finish working and cleaning before I went out. 

Besides, you're "routine" doesn't have to say a routine.  If you don't like it, change it.  Go somewhere other than starbucks and sit.  Maybe eventually, you will find a place you can go inside and have fun, maybe talk to people and make friends, too.

Restless soul said:
TheRealCallie said:
Restless soul said:

You say you have kids. That sounds like a healthy distraction

Restless soul said:
Restless soul said:
TheRealCallie said:
Restless soul said:

Kids can be annoying.  Kids yell and whine and distract me from work and cleaning and they want everything they see on tv, they want to play video games all the time, you have to feed them, you have to buy them clothes and whatnot.  You have to do everything for them.   Talk about being driven to the insane asylum.  lol

It's not all bad.  I love my kids and would do anything for them.  That's why I have two jobs and I'm not with their father anymore.  But, it's not all fun and games either.  I'm the responsible parent, while my ex is the "fun" parent.

TheRealCallie said:
Restless soul said:
Restless soul said:
TheRealCallie said:
Restless soul said:

Kids can be annoying.  Kids yell and whine and distract me from work and cleaning and they want everything they see on tv, they want to play video games all the time, you have to feed them, you have to buy them clothes and whatnot.  You have to do everything for them.   Talk about being driven to the insane asylum.  lol

It's not all bad.  I love my kids and would do anything for them.  That's why I have two jobs and I'm not with their father anymore.  But, it's not all fun and games either.  I'm the responsible parent, while my ex is the "fun" parent.
I understand. Keeps you active

My routine is watching series and movies

It's been said that a habit is like a warm blanket on a cold night ... easy to get into but hard to get out. Sometimes, I make myself go outside but before I go out, I shave, take a hot bath and get ready smile, smile, smile at other people. Smiling makes a person 30% more attractive to others. I was raised near downtown Los Angeles and when I visited Byron Center, Michigan (long story) most of all the neighbors and strangers at public places were friendly and smiling. It was a very unique experience but I really enjoyed. So I asked myself, "how often do I smile? Am I friendly to other people especially strangers? Do I care more about myself than I do care about others?"

morgandollar said:
It's been said that a habit is like a warm blanket on a cold night ... easy to get into but hard to get out. Sometimes, I make myself go outside but before I go out, I shave, take a hot bath and get ready smile, smile, smile at other people. Smiling makes a person 30% more attractive to others. I was raised near downtown Los Angeles and when I visited Byron Center, Michigan (long story) most of all the neighbors and strangers at public places were friendly and smiling. It was a very unique experience but I really enjoyed. So I asked myself, "how often do I smile? Am I friendly to other people especially strangers? Do I care more about myself than I do care about others?"

You know I can fake a smile in person. My issue is with photos. Just cannot stand how I look when smiling.

Restless soul said:
morgandollar said:

You know I can fake a smile in person. My issue is with photos. Just cannot stand how I look when smiling.

All the more reason to go out.  No photos necessary. :p

TheRealCallie said:
Restless soul said:
morgandollar said:

I guess. Photos for dating profiles and such

Restless soul said:
TheRealCallie said:
Restless soul said:
morgandollar said:

Don't need a profile if you meet a girl in person.

TheRealCallie said:
Restless soul said:
TheRealCallie said:
Restless soul said:
morgandollar said:

True, but you have to keep your options open. Use all the options you have. Meeting in person. Still one of the great mysteries of the world

Restless soul said:
TheRealCallie said:
Restless soul said:
TheRealCallie said:
Restless soul said:

True, but you have to keep your options open. Use all the options you have. Meeting in person. Still one of the great mysteries of the world

And it will remain a mystery if you continue to just sit in your car watching, instead of attempting to interact

I am 35 years old. I was born with a bilateral cleft lip and palate and I have had 25 surgeries to repair this congenital defect. There are those who may look physically unattractive and others who act ugly by their rudeness, selfishness, racism, and hatred. But I try my best NOT to feel ugly. And I know my smile is not the best but it is MY smile. It is a reflection of my efforts to be happy even I want to feel sad, my efforts to be joyful even though I want to feel miserable.

TheRealCallie said:
Restless soul said:
TheRealCallie said:
Restless soul said:
TheRealCallie said:

And it will remain a mystery if you continue to just sit in your car watching, instead of attempting to interact
Who told you I was in my car?? Are you watching me??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back