Can't sit at home or starbucks all night

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
soresoul said:
A little. But somethings is not worth mentioning. My mom always told me fighting anyone about sports or politics is like winning the special Olympics. You might of won, but your still retarded.

Well, that was rude and insensitive as fresia....

TheRealCallie said:
soresoul said:
A little. But somethings is not worth mentioning. My mom always told me fighting anyone about sports or politics is like winning the special Olympics. You might of won, but your still retarded.

Hey I didn't make up that quote..

TheRealCallie said:
soresoul said:

Talk about calling the pot calling the kettle black.  How many times have you bully people on here or in your chat room over the years? So many like myself, skafish, tsar and many more others you degraded and hurt and the mods protect your stupid ass and put that gay ass disclaimer on the thread saying "don't talk about chatroom discussions" to cover up your bullying on here. Because in he real world, your weak and very flaw :)

What the hell, soresoul?
First of all whoever made that quote is the real retarded one. Those you imply are retarded can be better than you and me.

Second, you were supposed to 'go back to the topic' yet here you are doing exactly what you accuse callie of and worse. I suggest that revise your policy and calm down on the insults.

soresoul said:
Talk about calling the pot calling the kettle black.  How many times have you bully people on here or in your chat room over the years? So many like myself, skafish, tsar and many more others you degraded and hurt and the mods protect your stupid ass and put that gay ass disclaimer on the thread saying "don't talk about chatroom discussions" to cover up your bullying on here. Because in he real world, your weak and very flaw :)

I put that gay ass disclaimer, as that's been a rule before she even signed up for the forum. Enjoy your day's vacation.

VanillaCreme said:
soresoul said:

I put that gay ass disclaimer, as that's been a rule before she even signed up for the forum. Enjoy your day's vacation.

Vanilla, can someone please remove his bullshit from his signature? 
I have NEVER told ANYONE on this forum not to send that guy a **** Xmas card. 
I don't wtf he's talking about and don't appreciate it. He's apparently still pissed off about when he showed his ass on the Xmas card thread from 3 or 4 years ago.

EveWasFramed said:
VanillaCreme said:
soresoul said:

Vanilla, can someone please remove his bullshit from his signature? 
I have NEVER told ANYONE on this forum not to send that guy a **** Xmas card. 
I don't wtf he's talking about and don't appreciate it. He's apparently still pissed off about when he showed his ass on the Xmas card thread from 3 or 4 years ago.

Done

@Soresoul,
First, NO ONE is protected here by any of us, and any "disclaimers" do NOT protect anyone from their behavior on this forum, those are ignored. And as VC said that chat rule has been here a long time, the chat is NOT supported by the owner of this forum, it is there as a courtesy to members. It is not owned or have any affiliation with ALL besides the members who use it. Making rude remarks about members on your bio page isn't permitted either. It's been removed and don't even think about putting it back up when your ban is over or it may become much longer next time.

My disclaimers don't save me from anything. The ONLY reason I have them there is so I don't have to repeat those things all the time. They are a convenience for ME.

Unfortunately no it didn't. Soresoul made a very inappropriate comment which involved the Special Olympics that I'm still picking my jaw up off the floor over, and remarks about two members of this forum on their bio.

But by all means please if you can and want to get your thread back on track, go ahead. I doubt you intended it to go south the way it did. Sorry about that.

Sci-Fi said:
Unfortunately no it didn't.  Soresoul made a very inappropriate comment which involved the Special Olympics that I'm still picking my jaw up off the floor over, and remarks about two members of this forum on their bio.  

But by all means please if you can and want to get your thread back on track, go ahead.  I doubt you intended it to go south the way it did.  Sorry about that.

Yes, I saw that. He was repeating what someone said. He got banned for that?

It doesn't matter who said it and does not give him the right to use such a term. It is inappropriate, insensitive, and a derogatory term which should be wiped from the english language.

Sci-Fi said:
It doesn't matter who said it and does not give him the right to use such a term.  It is inappropriate, insensitive, and a derogatory term which should be wiped from the english language.

Ok, fair enough

Sci-Fi said:
It doesn't matter who said it and does not give him the right to use such a term.  It is inappropriate, insensitive, and a derogatory term which should be wiped from the english language.

+1

Some people are still biter because trump won the election and decides to take it out on forum members. So don't take it personally. His bullying or bashing others won't change the results.

First off, I'm always bitter. See my signature. Second, the orange moron's victory's got nothing to do with this. Third, it's not bullying to tell people you find something they do annoying. If anyone here is bullying, it's the person that lies about others in their posts and signatures. Fourth, I'm not a he, but I guess all my posts where this is obvious were too difficult to comprehend. 

I wish the block function on the forum was better. I'd rather not be able to see posts from this person, and I definitely don't want him to be seeing mine when he's so obsessed over a month old debate.

Blocking a person does hide their posts. Whatever issues people have with each other just drop it, comments made were already addressed. Keep any replies on topic please, thanks.

So anyone else here have a dull routine they can't break?
Whether sitting in statbucks. Wearing the same clothes every day for over a month?

Restless soul said:
So anyone else here have a dull routine they can't break?
Whether sitting in statbucks. Wearing the same clothes every day for over a month?

Work, wake kids up, take kids to school, clean, work, pick kids up, work.....repeat....day after day.

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back