random thoughts of brilliance

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
E

evanescencefan91

hey i was thinking, that often times i will think of a line or two that doesn't really fit in a line or song but i think they'll pretty brillant. a hypothsis or an anecdote, that you would like to put in some safe keeping, or just bring it out to light so that it will not be unknown.

i don't know, i guess we we're talking about facebook. And one thing that i actually like to do there is edit my status updates because it's fun, but theres like a 20 word or something limit. So whenever you come up with a good idea or a great intro for a song. I'd love if you guys could put it here. no matte how cheezy or gramatically incorrect everything is welcome

just some, status updates. I kinda wanted to remember. (kinda cheezy i know, but i like)
I'm watching the sickness and beauty of it all. Thinking how it use to be, realizing it would end up like this anyways. But I know I'll be okay as long as I'm still alive today.

idk, just something I'd just like to remember

:)

lovely,
:)

i don't know what the sickness is, just the pain in between the clouds in a pretty sky

:D

RRRRRRRR *drum solo* ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR *bass solo*

That's not just the intro, that's the whole song, it's called "Holy ******* Shitballs it's the CN Tower!"

i've found a way to cheat death, and it starts with your soul

*evil grin*

XD

Unacceptance said:
RRRRRRRR *drum solo* ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR *bass solo*

That's not just the intro, that's the whole song, it's called "Holy ******* Shitballs it's the CN Tower!"

*wipes away tear*

That was the best song ever.

Latest posts

Back