Girls hate me and won't go out with me I am turning 26 and I've never had a girlfrien

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AppleEater

Reaction score
I have never had a girlfriend in my life. :club::club:

I am very sad and I kind of hate women now because I am so depressed it is like when I look at a girl I think 'wow isn't she nice and pretty but she'd never go out with me because I am ugly'...

Being ugly is honeysuckle... it makes everything in life so much harder.

Women are so bad they won't go out with me even when I was young, all those girls I was so nice to and tried so hard to have a relationship just turned me down for no reason. 26 soon and all my youth is over and not a single girl would do anything 'nice' for me...

Wow .... wouldn't it be nice if someone found me attractive.. I guess that will never happen. I hate women. People should be more sexist to them because women are bad.

Seriously, how do you expect to find a girlfriend if you hate women? It's clearly not going to work.

I very much doubt you are ugly, although few people see bitterness as an attractive trait. Try to lose that - otherwise it will poison your whole life.

AppleEater said:
I hate women. People should be more sexist to them because women are bad.

You sound like a lovely guy. I can't see why you're single and why you'll most probably be alone forever...

I don't really hate women I mean more that I feel really angry at them when I see them because they will not go out with me.

There is this one girl who works at the coffee shop I usually go to after work and she is so beautiful and nice but I know she'd never go out with me so it makes me angry at her. That is all I meant.

AppleEater said:
I don't really hate women I mean more that I feel really angry at them when I see them because they will not go out with me.

There is this one girl who works at the coffee shop I usually go to after work and she is so beautiful and nice but I know she'd never go out with me so it makes me angry at her. That is all I meant.

Ok, firstly, how do you know she would never go out with you? Have you asked her?

Secondly, getting angry with someone because they won't go out with you is silly. You should want someone who wants to go out with you.. otherwise there's no point.

No..I don't think you're bad or are totally wrong.

Some women are like that. Not all women are. The odds arn't in your favor that's for sure.
Looks dose make a difference whether people wants to admit it or not.
I get ya..it's not a cake walk in the park that's for **** sure.

Life has a way of proving I'm wrong, sometimes though.
I'm Asian...and I don't think I'm a hunk or a chick magnet.

I was broke and pennyless.
I had a job but by no means I was a rich man. E-1 rank in the millitary is like minimum wage.
Bascailly I was poor.
I had no car. I had no material possesion..The only thing I had was my $99 dime store guitar.
I bascailly felt I was honeysuckle out of luck. On top of that I was in jail the previouse night, which
putted me into more dept. Life looked totally grimmed....

There she was...She asked my out.
Not only did she asked me out...My other friends had asked her out and she turned all of them down.
She was a very, very beautiful woman...way out of my league (so I thought)
I'm Asian as I mentioned...She's a cucasian...Bascailly a beautiful blonde super model.
She could had any guy that she wanted..there were plenty of men hitting on her.
Men that were better looking than me, richer than me...and had more things in thier lives going than me.
I'm asian..I keep saying that..I sure the fresia didn't fitted in or belonged in bigot country.
It all happened in TX..People hated me just for being me...and lots of people did. Rejection and hatred gallor.

In the mist of hell ...there was love and a mirracle.

Well..ya know..She took me out. Let me drive her car. She had sex with me all the time.
All my friends and co-workers where like ..errr wtf ????? How the fresia did I managed to
end up with a hawt babe like her? Well..I was pretty amazed too.
She loved me very, very much...I married her.

That has always amazed the hell out of me..becuase everything was just all fucken wrong...
All the odds were stacked up againsts me. For better or for wrost she had alway given hope in my life.
Even after we got a deviorced..She called me and told me that she will always love me no matter what.
Ya know...I actaully sober up a couple weeks after that...I was at another bottom in my life...
Yet she still loved me inspite of it all. Inspite of how messed up I was. She gave me hope even then.

She was truley a beautiful woman inside and out. I think she scared me more than anything becuase
half of the time when I was with her I felt I didn't deserve her.

It's kind of embeded in my mind in a weird sort of way...life is a trip..As bad as it can be there's always hope.
If there was a mirracle in my life...she would be it. Becuase I'm still amazed by it today.

I write this for myself more than anyone. It's my truth.
Becuase on a messed day..when I feel or thinks life totally sucks ass...
A memory of my ex-wf will pop into my freaken head...just to remind me.
Whatever the fresia excuse I make for myself...it ain't it.

I'm not poor or some tiny little guy with no confidence. I'm a big ugly gorilla. I don't understand why what I do isn't enough for girls.

I make ~56k a year... I dress well I'm reasonably fit but girls seem obsessed with only a small number of males who get a lot of girls.

Steel said:
AppleEater said:

Ok, firstly, how do you know she would never go out with you? Have you asked her?

Secondly, getting angry with someone because they won't go out with you is silly. You should want someone who wants to go out with you.. otherwise there's no point.

Well what reason would she have to go out with me ?

I am not handsome or rich. I do not make funny jokes and the only connection we have is that she makes me coffee.

Does making coffee for a man make a girl fall in love with him ?

Past experience has also shown that girls will always reject me. So why should this one be any different ?

AppleEater said:
There is this one girl who works at the coffee shop I usually go to after work and she is so beautiful and nice but I know she'd never go out with me so it makes me angry at her.

AppleEater said:
Past experience has also shown that girls will always reject me. So why should this one be any different ?

You could be right. Do you even know if she is married or has a boy friend?

Still does it make much sense to judge her and be angry based totally on your guess about what she would do?

Minus said:
AppleEater said:
There is this one girl who works at the coffee shop I usually go to after work and she is so beautiful and nice but I know she'd never go out with me so it makes me angry at her.

AppleEater said:

You could be right. Do you even know if she is married or has a boy friend?

Still does it make much sense to judge her and be angry based totally on your guess about what she would do?

Chances are she has a boyfriend or would not be interested in the first place but it was only an example. I am not going to ask out a waitress.

I was just trying to demonstrate the frustration of my daily life. The problem is that none of these girls can see me for who I am really am as women are not the best judges of character. They are essentially only interested in 'beautiful boys' which puts a deampener on it for us men.

When I pick out a pretty 22 year old I am really just looking at her legs and ass while her face might be the same as every other girl in the room and that will be good enough to make her hot; for men women will look for different things that are not as common or easy to acquire.For men, just having a nice ass is not going to attract women. I don't know what to think of how I look. I'm not good looking but I don't consider myself unpresentable either.

For the last 8 years women have rejected me and that means they have also refused to have sex with me and that is extremely personal. Not one woman has found me attractive enough to want to let me have sex with her. That is something extremely personal a woman can offer and they're seen fit to fresia around with everyone but me. When I say women make me angry it is more than just one little hussy saying no because she is off having bad boy fantasies about a DJ it is something really personal and tragic in my opinion.

When these girls serve at the coffee shop and wear their low cut tops showing off the top of their tits it is like a slap in the face and it hits me pretty hard causing a level of sadness.

I just don't understand why women find me so repulsive and why I have to be the unluck ******* that can't get laid. This is not like there is something else in my life to compensate that is so wonderful that other people who get plenty of it don't have too.

Just the level of company is something that I would welcome as I am virtually alone (yet often surrounded by people I hate) in a new and frustrating city.

I can think of a few incidents where I really gave it my best and got to know the girl and she just decided for whatever reason that I'm not good enough which is such bullcrap because we got along so well but for whatever reason there was, is and never will be any chance at all. Sorry for the long post.. I am really tired and a little drunk.

Trust me man you WILL find someone. There's always someone out there that will be attracted to you. Adn looks isn't everything, attraction is also based on personality. But I'm sure you look just fine dude, don't be so hard on yourself. Sure, you might get rejected but that doesn't mean you're ugly, it just means that girl wasn't for you. Sometimes you do need to act a little far though...some girls get disenchanted if you wait too long to ask them out :p

Naval_Fluff said:
Trust me man you WILL find someone. There's always someone out there that will be attracted to you. Adn looks isn't everything, attraction is also based on personality. But I'm sure you look just fine dude, don't be so hard on yourself. Sure, you might get rejected but that doesn't mean you're ugly, it just means that girl wasn't for you. Sometimes you do need to act a little far though...some girls get disenchanted if you wait too long to ask them out :p

I'm 26 not 19, I am pretty sure I have some pretty serious social problems or failing that some damage must have been done.

Everyone's been damamged. I'm not trying to belittle your issues or something, but everyone goes at their own pace. Have you thought of counseling? I know it's so cliche but talking to someone really does help. Never, ever keep it all in if you don't have to. That easily leads to suicide.

Ok, the thing is.. and here's the most important thing you need to realise..

No two women are alike. They are all individuals. There is no female conspiracy that has decided you are unworthy of romantic interest.

Ok, if you can come to accept that, then you will realise that irrational hatred will get you nowhere. Women, like men, are attracted to different things. Few people, however, would be attracted to someone who was bitter and angry. Perhaps if you were to look for better characteristics than "legs and ass" you wouldn't feel so disappointed?

Steel said:
Ok, the thing is.. and here's the most important thing you need to realise..

No two women are alike. They are all individuals. There is no female conspiracy that has decided you are unworthy of romantic interest.

Ok, if you can come to accept that, then you will realise that irrational hatred will get you nowhere. Women, like men, are attracted to different things. Few people, however, would be attracted to someone who was bitter and angry. Perhaps if you were to look for better characteristics than "legs and ass" you wouldn't feel so disappointed?

Well I am just trying to be realistic, legs and ass are are baseline if she doesn't look good what am I supposed to do when we have sex ? Close my eyes and think of someone else ? You want to be proud of your girlfriend and want to show her off to your friends. Different women are also more attractive to differenent men and that fluctuates around the baseline... She doesn't have to be a model she just has to be able to wear a pair of jeans look good, and look good in skirt, that includes maybe 80% of the female population under 25 so I don't think I am being unreasonable. I don't want to be shallow but a man really needs to be physically attracted to the girl just based on the male/female dynamics. Also she needs to be younger than me because women mature faster than men but also most women my own age will want someone older and established.

For example I might have a chance with a good looking 22 year old college student but that same girl 4 years further into life is going to be looking to get into bed with my boss, not me.

AppleEater said:
... They are essentially only interested in 'beautiful boys' which puts a deampener on it for us men....

AppleEater said:
Well I am just trying to be realistic, legs and ass are are baseline if she doesn't look good what am I supposed to do when we have sex ? Close my eyes and think of someone else ? You want to be proud of your girlfriend and want to show her off to your friends. ...

I suspect that you are being overly critical of the way you look. Still you feel that it is an unfair influence on women leading to their lack of interest in you yet at the same time you mention your own requirements that a woman must have physically for you to be interested. You may feel that your standards are reasonable and theirs aren't but it still impresses me as a conflict.

well now. i understand that you want an attractive woman. that's logical, isnt it?
and i hate to say it but it's true. Better looking people will be more likely to find a partner like that. A girl that finds herself attractive is more likely to have a 'type' of a guy she likes. I'm only generalizing of course.
You seem to like ass and legs lol.Imagine that you're like really handsome. What would you add to your list then? Nose, eyes, index toe?
I don't think that you're in a position to play the 'i want my girl to be..' kind of game or at least you're doing it wrong.

Now the advice part.
A better looking girl is probably used of all sorts of douchebags that are trying to win her. And you being bitter and all are not really taking the leads. Like you said. You want to be proud of your girlfriend. Doesn't occur to you that maybe she'd like to be proud of her boyfriend too? If you want to play the looks game, maybe you should do something about your looks aswell. Try some clothing style. If you're not the athlete type and look a bit more.. round, maybe some baggy clothes to hide that? Make sure your jeans is not too short. Girls don't like seeing guy's white socks when he sits down. Then your face. What kind of a hair style suits you better? And also, very important.. charisma. If you're not the handsomest, be charismatic. I'm sure there is plenty advice out there how to be cool and all. And please, if you ever want to have ANY girlfriend you should really let go of that attitude. As everyone already told you, there are no such conspiracy theories against you.

and just a hint. pretty girls like bastards right?
You, being a gorilla or whatever, should try some 'yo ma bitchez i'm da ************' ghetto style xD
only kidding.

Wtf man...? SHE DON"T NEED TO BE honeysuckle..

Maybe you should try honeysuckle, shower and shave before you try to get up in a woman.
Stop picking your nose in front of her might be helpful.
You can't give out a vibe of wanting to being the ultimate vagina injector. honeysuckle like that makes
women cream in ther pants. So they need to get awy from ya to check thier undies...

See..that honeysuckle and was funni, if you don't take everything so freaken serious...

EveWasFramed said:
*coughchris2cough*

EveWasFramed said:
*coughoinkcough*

Olbas-Cough-Syrup-Cut-out-resized.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back