Girls hate me and won't go out with me I am turning 26 and I've never had a girlfrien

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
AppleEater said:
Way to totally misconstrue my post so basically I cannot have standards or make statements because that would be generalising ?

As long as you aren't ready to accept things and as long as you aren't ready to change your views it would be generalizing.

Shoot...If i can sit on a gray hound bus minding my own freaken bussiness
and to have a pretty women that I've never met before wanna sit next to
me from the chioce of people she had to sit next to.
Then to have her spend a couple of weeks with me pretending we're love birds on a honeymooners.
It has to be more than just me looks or my money.

And I sure as hell wasn't feeling too good about life to be wanting to just take a road trip
to get away from all the bullshit that was happening in my life at the time.

There had to have been something about me. A vibe, energy or aura that surrounded me.
Something told her that I wasn't going to hurt her or treated her like honeysuckle.
She wasn't afriad to be seen with me or afraid to laid naked in bed with me, even if i didn't
even know her. Maybe she's my soulmate..Idk.
Maybe she needed me just as much as I needed her for that moment in time...
To be reminded there's still love inspite of it all.
Maybe so I write..yes, it 's true sometimes when you're not even looking for love that love will find you.

She and I had a connection...
She jumped on a bus just to get away from all the bullshit that was going on in her life.

I don't really know what that is..I wish I can give you an answer.
Some women are drawn to me even though I'm not rich, great looking nor have the best personalities
in the world.

Other women wouldn't touch me with a ten foot pole.

Some of the events in my life dosn't make any sence. There's no logic behind it.
It gose against all theory, ideas, experiment or studies.
I can't base my off of a book I read by someone else's ideas or understanding.

Lonesome Crow said:

Would you really want them doing ANYTHING to you with a ten foot pole?:p lol!!!!

EveWasFramed said:
Lonesome Crow said:

Would you really want them doing ANYTHING to you with a ten foot pole?:p lol!!!!

Errr..hell no. I don't do pole dances. :(

Jesse said:
Think of a "hot" girl that you don't like romantically. Can you think of any?

Now, can you think of any "ugly" girls in your life who have ever expressed interest in you?

Answer honestly.

I know what you are trying to say and it really is not fair.

I want a woman....

Why do you expect me to go off and date a neanderthal just because the pretty girls say no ? Thats stupid and doesn't solve my problem.

AppleEater said:
Jesse said:

Now, can you think of any "ugly" girls in your life who have ever expressed interest in you?

Answer honestly.

I want a woman....

Why do you expect me to go off and date a neanderthal just because the pretty girls say no ? Thats stupid and doesn't solve my problem.

Neanderthal? *snorts* I doubt they would have you.

This guy has to be a troll :club::rolleyes2:

AppleEater said:
I don't really hate women I mean more that I feel really angry at them when I see them because they will not go out with me.

There is this one girl who works at the coffee shop I usually go to after work and she is so beautiful and nice but I know she'd never go out with me so it makes me angry at her. That is all I meant.

How do you know that for sure? Did she tell you that? Try it, you never know. If not, then move on. She's not the only girl in a coffee shop.

So all you want is a girl that you find attractive. Being to picky wont help your cause my friend. If your seeking perfection you may never find it.

Also some people wont appreciate your neanderthal comment. A little tact would be appreciated.

AppleEater said:
Well what reason would she have to go out with me ?

I am not handsome or rich. I do not make funny jokes and the only connection we have is that she makes me coffee.

Does making coffee for a man make a girl fall in love with him ?

Past experience has also shown that girls will always reject me. So why should this one be any different ?

Rich people, handsome people, and/or comedians aren't the only people who date you know. Get rid of your misconstrued way of thinking, and someone might look at you.

And I doubt you're ugly. Shut it up.

AppleEater said:
Jesse said:

Answer honestly.

I want a woman....

Yes, the questions are rigged my friend. I'd still appreciate it if you'd answer them though. I've got another question for you. When's the last time you were rejected? The time before that? The time before that? How many times have you asked someone out this year?

Answer honestly.

p.s. If all that matters is what she looks like, there are some pretty nice life-size dolls you can get that look like real life barbies and hey! they don't even talk!

Jesse said:
AppleEater said:
Jesse said:

Answer honestly.

I want a woman....

Yes, the questions are rigged my friend. I'd still appreciate it if you'd answer them though. I've got another question for you. When's the last time you were rejected? The time before that? The time before that? How many times have you asked someone out this year?

Answer honestly.

p.s. If all that matters is what she looks like, there are some pretty nice life-size dolls you can get that look like real life barbies and hey! they don't even talk!

Hah! xD

AppleEater said:
Jesse said:

Answer honestly.

I want a woman....

Becuase neanderthal chicks are smexy man...and they need love too.

You hate pretty women (your perception of beauty) becuase you hate yourself for hating
neanderthals babes. It's like a visouse cycle of hate.

You can do the trophy thing...but ya gatta get off of your ass either way.

Being in a relationship with a woman is not all about me...
I have to bring something to the table...I must have something to offer her that she wants.
I must bring sometype of love or comfort into her life.
Be it money, personalities, looks...etc. It is what it is.
There's plenty of stiff competitions out there...It is what it is.

You can't give what you don't have...that's just the way it is.
Even money...That's why there's billions of men on this planet getting up of their ass everyday to work...
No money ..no honey.

@AppleEater:
Sigh* can't win can you ? So what should I think ? All of the points of view seem very twisted and weird.

Why? And why do you consider yourself a loser? Or maybe, what would be an acceptable point of view for you?
Reading your questions, the opinions and your reaction to them, it seems to me that:
1. either you are not that interested in finding a girlfriend, more likely a shoulder to cry your disappointment out, in comfortable resignation, or
2. you want to have a girlfriend but are afraid to take it a step further, from wishing it to actually doing something in that direction; and you justify that by referring to previous rejections, to what you`ve seen happening to others and moreover putting it on your (bad) looks, mistrust and (assumingly) conviction that beautiful, intelligent girls go for handsome, intelligent men.
Like I already said earlier: if you start your search "burdened" with all your negative experiences and thoughts, the outcome will only reinforce that. Is this what you want? But if you really want a girlfriend to match your criteria, you have to leave all that behind, wish it from the bottom of your heart and look for it with innocent eyes filled with confidence and enthusiasm.
Think about the little children: they see a toy, they want it, they ask for it with eagerness, enthusiasm and eyes filled with hope and innocence. They don`t know if that toy is good or bad, expensive or not, if their parents have to sacrifice sth. else in order to fulfill their child`s wish, maybe they even overhear it at that time. But the look in their child`s eyes, the strong expectation and persistent request of that toy, determines them to actually buy it. So: it is the child`s attitude that makes it easy to get what it wants. Try and look at your problem from this perspective, with innocent, confident and enthusiastic eyes and approach! :)

AppleEater said:
Sigh* can't win can you ? So what should I think ? All of the points of view seem very twisted and weird.

Ok, I'm going to be blunt.

It is YOUR point of view that is twisted and weird, and if you had bothered to read what everyone else was saying to you, you would have seen they were all saying much the same thing.

All your preconceptions... are wrong. I can say this quite happily, because... guess what? I've already experienced far more life than you have.

I KNOW you will read this and stick to your guns anyway. Having preconceptions is like a security blanket.. it lets you hide from the truth so that you can go on behaving the way you already are. It will even give you some small comfort for a while.

However....

Until you take responsibility for your own life, and stop blaming others for your own shortcomings, NOTHING will change. You could easily be in exactly the same situation 5,10,20 years from now.

Why do you think EVERYONE on this thread disagrees with you? I mean.. c'mon. Use a modicum of reasoning ffs.

AppleEater said:

Of your many questionable comments in this thread (like this: "I hate women. People should be more sexist to them because women are bad."), I think that your neanderthal comment is the most offensive.

So, let me see if I understand you:

1. Women are either "pretty" or "neanderthals?"
2. When the pretty women choose some handsome guy over you, that's unfair.
3. When you chase after the pretty girls over the plain ones, that's just life, or evolutionary biology, or whatever, so it's perfectly acceptable?
4. You are shallow enough to judge a woman's "worthiness" solely on her appearance, yet you seem to find it offensive when the pretty girls do the same thing to you.

You've got a lousy attitude; I bet that contributes a great deal to the level of your attractiveness.

I know what I'm talking about, here. I am a pretty pessimistic person, and I know that my attractiveness quotient goes up when I'm feeling more optimistic. It's a tricky thing to manage, because once you start spiraling down, the negativity sucks you way down.

cheaptrickfan said:
Of your many questionable comments in this thread (like this: "I hate women. People should be more sexist to them because women are bad."), I think that your neanderthal comment is the most offensive.

3. When you chase after the pretty girls over the plain ones, that's just life, or evolutionary biology, or whatever, so it's perfectly acceptable?

You've got a lousy attitude; I bet that contributes a great deal to the level of your attractiveness.

I know what I'm talking about, here. I am a pretty pessimistic person, and I know that my attractiveness quotient goes up when I'm feeling more optimistic. It's s tricky thing to manage, because once you start spiraling down, the negativity sucks you way down.

Geez.. I was hoping for a reply to this thread from someone like you cos all that I have said here (which is basically the same thing what you said too) is being taken as unfair or misconstruing in a way. So I was hoping for a woman to reply to this.

Sanal said:
Geez.. I was hoping for a reply to this thread from someone like you cos all that I have said here (which is basically the same thing what you said too) is being taken as unfair or misconstruing in a way. So I was hoping for a woman to reply to this.

I had to bite my tongue and count to ten first.

IMO, your post was right on the money.

Sanal said:
cheaptrickfan said:

I know what I'm talking about, here. I am a pretty pessimistic person, and I know that my attractiveness quotient goes up when I'm feeling more optimistic. It's s tricky thing to manage, because once you start spiraling down, the negativity sucks you way down.

Hmm I think Steel did a good job too, and you cheaptrickfan. I think I agree with pretty much everyone here.

AppleEater, you're mentally caging yourself. You say you only want one type of woman and then turn around and say you have no chance to get it. You need to either admit you're doing something wrong and learn a better way to interact with women, or you need to lower your standards. Unlock the mind cage you've created.

Steel said:
AppleEater said:

Ok, I'm going to be blunt.

It is YOUR point of view that is twisted and weird, and if you had bothered to read what everyone else was saying to you, you would have seen they were all saying much the same thing.

All your preconceptions... are wrong. I can say this quite happily, because... guess what? I've already experienced far more life than you have.

I KNOW you will read this and stick to your guns anyway. Having preconceptions is like a security blanket.. it lets you hide from the truth so that you can go on behaving the way you already are. It will even give you some small comfort for a while.

However....

Until you take responsibility for your own life, and stop blaming others for your own shortcomings, NOTHING will change. You could easily be in exactly the same situation 5,10,20 years from now.

Why do you think EVERYONE on this thread disagrees with you? I mean.. c'mon. Use a modicum of reasoning ffs.

Just because people say it is so does not make it right and no one knows me or my situation better than myself.

We need to look past the overly simplistic views displayed in this thread.

"You say you can't get a pretty girl. Therefore you should get an ugly girl because you cannot get a pretty one."

Everyone hear is trying to blame me for girls making the decision not to date me. This is certainly not my fault that someone else makes a decision not to like me.

Then you take my words out of context. I say that a girl needs to be pretty (which is realism) and that sex is important and you try to turn me into a person who only cares about sex and looks, which I did not say I only said they were important.

Now you are saying that it is all in my head. If it was that simple I would not be here because it goes through phases where I am positive and will do what everyone suggests then it will go back to negativity.

Negativity is perfectly normal as no one can be happy all the time. They are separate issues to why girls hate me... what you are suggesting is like telling me to use the force on girls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back