Girls hate me and won't go out with me I am turning 26 and I've never had a girlfrien

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol, it's best I dont remedy the cough at the moment. No telling what I might say if I can speak freely, Zak. :p But thanks, lol! (UN)

EveWasFramed said:
lol, it's best I dont remedy the cough at the moment. No telling what I might say if I can speak freely, Zak. :p But thanks, lol! (UN)
O rly?

Maybe the remedy was intentional lol:p YW (UN)

and to the author, I will reply once I get the patience to read the thread after I get out of my ADD (no offense)

Sanal said:
EveWasFramed said:
O rly?

and to the author, I will reply once I get the patience to read the thread after I get out of my ADD (no offense)

haha :p I'm trying to be as close to nice as I can be, Zak. :p lol

:club: Are you trying to get me to do more than *cough*?? :p

EveWasFramed said:
Sanal said:
EveWasFramed said:
O rly?

haha :p I'm trying to be as close to nice as I can be, Zak. :p lol

:club: Are you trying to get me to do more than *cough*?? :p

Well lol, that depends on what you mean by more

EveWasFramed said:
And you've known me for how long...??? :p

Lmao:p Long enough to know you well and to know the meaning of your more

bump_on_head_smiley_face.jpg

Okay so some few women who are physically attractive (in your view) doesn't go out with you and refuse to have sex with you yeah?

First of all, perceptions always differ. So this attractive girl you are mentioning, others might find her unattractive, so let's just drop the "showing off to freinds" and all drama cos next day someone might tell you "ah you are dating this girl? she ain't that attractive as you said dude". That might make you feel honeysuckle about the girl and you will definitely run for the next girl.

Now while having sex, you want her attractive cos you don't wanna close your eyes? Oh really? You do sex with your eyes? That's new to me.

You want a girl of age 22 because women mature faster than men? You sound like you want a totally naive girl? and you say as example, a 22 year old girl with whom you may have a chance with, if she was really 26 then she is probably going to sleep with your boss and not you? Why? Because your boss has money? Or a better whatever position? Do you really think that a girl who is enough matured (you said it yourself that a girl is gonna be pretty matured when she's 26) is gonna sleep with your boss just for fun (if that's what you meant) and if you meant a serious relationship with your boss, then that can't be helped. It's everybody's personal choice. Also, I 'm pretty sure that all girls your age are not looking for a guy who is older. If you think it's so, then you need to get out of your shell and see and understand the world more and more importantly you need to know pretty much more than what you know now of girls.

You have mentioned pretty much about sex and girl's not sleeping with you but all other guys and stuff in one of your first few posts. Okay so "sex" is all that you want from a girl or a women? I mean come on. You never mentioned how her behaviour should be or how she should have a nice positive attitude or anything? So basically, you are just looking for a girl who is physically attractive yeah? and you try hitting on all these hot mamas and they say they aren't interested in you. For that reason, you diss all women, taking all of them in the same category like all women are bad and things? Typical isn't it? Seems you just wanna have the sex part with them but no 'love' part or 'life' part. Dude that's one view that people should really change. All I wanna tell you is to get a hooker and re-think about all of what you said and re-think about your desires of a women that is if it's "lust" or "love". Also think again before putting all women in same category as this is not a "males only" forum. There are females here too and your views might piss them of and such generalized views pisses off most guys too including me.

Now to another part of your whole views. You yourself said that you want a girl who is physically attractive because you don't wanna close your eyes while having sex, you want to show her off to your freinds, men needs to be really physically attracted to the girl according to whatever dynamics and you keep on saying that you are ugly and also you said you are a big ugly gorilla. You are looking for a nice good looking girl with nice ass and nice nice legs, means girls would be looking for a man who is good looking too with nicely toned body (their views differs yeah ofcourse) etc. So if you think you are ugly, then you must know that you don't have a chance. So seriously please stop saying all women are bad cos they reject you. If you don't want them to reject you then stop thinking that you are ugly. You give out the vibe of what you think of yourself inside your mind. If you think you are ugly, then you will present yourself as ugly for everyone. If you think you are handsome, you will give out the vibe that you are handsome and will present yourself as a hunk. So your first step has to be, develop some self confidence. You can't do honeysuckle without that. Rest comes after.

We are and we get exactly what we think we are and can get. I`s like looking in the mirror: seeing yourself as ugly or incapable of having a girlfriend (0 gf means 0 sex too? didn`t get that quite well), will work like a mirror projection on the others: you will be seen as ugly and unworthy to hang around with.
Try to work on that: how you see yourself and the others. And remember: negative thoughts attract negative things. Letting your worries aside and being more open to new and unexpected situations may just turn into what you want (gf+/- divine sex with eyes wide open). :)

Seriously though, I wouldn't know what that would feel I've had never been with girl before into my mid 20's.
As far as I can remember...there's always been females in my life. Starting from that girl that wanted to
kiss me all the time in kidden garden while we were playing in the sandbox.
I've read threads on here of people still being virgin in their 20's to 30's. I don't know if it's true or not.
If it is...it has to effect your self-esteem, chip away at it or dose some type of mental wrapage into
a person's thinking. To me I find it extreemly odd. Even some the sexual hang ups of guilt and shame
some people have I fine not so healthy.

I've had sexaul hang ups as a teenager but the more experince I gain being with women the
less I think sex is a dirty thing. Yet some people might think I'm sometype sexist.

What I'm trying to say is...just becuase something is odd or not true to me dosn't necessary mean
it's not true for others.

I struggle with self-esteem, the way I look, my econamic status ask much as anyone else.
In my experince..I can't rule out that looks and money dosn't play a role in finding a partner
or will increase my chances or odds. As far as self confidence...well that honeysuckle dosn't grow
on trees either.

I've been rejected hundreds of times by women. Simply just becuase of my race/ my looks. It is what it is.
It dosn't matter how rich or how much self confidence I have...More than 50% of the women
on this planet will simply reject me just on my race or the color of my skin. There's nothing
to whine about...It is what it is and I don't have to like it. I simply can't live in denial of that.

Having been rejected enough times and expericning streaks of rejections..messed with me to
a lot of degree. And I can apriciate how a person might get a fucken crappy ass attitude after
a while and not think so **** straight or be positive all the **** time.

I feel fortunate that I havn't experince 100% rejections becuase that would totally fresia me up.
and probably thinks all women are the same.

I've listen and spoke to enough men to also relize...not all women are nice. Some are down
right mean, nasty , evil and will rip a man to pieces at a whim and not think twice about it...
In that light...thank god not all women are the same. Becuase I've lived with beautiful women
for most of my life.

It's the fishing and hunting stage that I'm not very good at.
It's due to me getting involved in RTL and being with only 1 woman and trying to make a relationship work.

I don't want all the women in the world..I just want one as I've always had.
Being single again and trying to do this dating stuff again at my age is freaken retarded to me.
Evidently I've been rejected or failed 100% to this piont..wheather I make it first, striked
out , or called out trying to steal second base. Bottom line is...I havn't scored in a while :(
I don't think I can take this honeysuckle for 6 more months.

And I'm not as young as I used to be...where my body chemitry is generating reproductive orginism, like theres no tomorrow.
I don't have Sperm look out of my eye balls every 5 mins like a male in thier 20's.
Holy mother of god..thank god my ex-gf and ex-wf were nymphos when I was in my teens and 20's.
I'm not even close to having sexaul desires as much as I used too.

So I sure as hell wouldn't know how it is to be rejected my entire life...It can't be easy..I know that much.

And of course every so often thoughts runs through my mind of WTF is wrong with me?
Why am I not good enough for these freaken women?
They're just people just like me...so what the fresia is up thier asses?
well..I have living tools or coping skills..." My thoughts is not me...they're just my thoughts"

Evidently I'm not going to say that when I'm trying to meet or get to know a woman..

I'm 28, never had a girlfriend, never had sex. The blame for this, of course, falls entirely on me. I have "me" issues.

I have been working pretty extensively on my "me" issues lately, and in the course of my labors I have come to a very important realization, a realization that I believe everyone comes to eventually; compatibility is the key. In the grand scheme of things, physical attractiveness doesn't matter a wit. Unfortunately, as I have said in other threads, the desire for physical attractiveness is genetically programed in us. but as a species, we have advanced ourselves to the point where we can overcome this programming should we so choose. And that's the bottom line, isn't it? You have to choose. You have to decide what EXACTLY it is you are looking for. Is your primary goal sex, or is it companionship? Do you want someone with a nice ass and gorgeous legs and personality that is contradictory to your own, or do you want someone to whom you can relate? Do you want a trophy or a partner?

No shame to you if your goal is one of the formers, and not the latters; to each their own, as the saying goes. but I would encourage you to ask yourself this question: What would make you happiest, sex or love? In either case, unfortunately, confidence is is still the key. This happens to be my chief "me" issue, and I would hazard the guess that it is yours, as well. But another realization I've just recently come to is that confidence isn't something that is given to you, it's something you need to build for yourself.

I'm slowly but surely overcoming my confidence issues. If I can do it, believe me when I say that you can, too.

Good luck!

have you ever tried to lay contact with a girl in a way of friendship? I think it will get up your confidence a bit and also your thoughts about women. Just don't try to think about what you have 'missed' but about what there has yet to come. I'm sure it will work out somehow

Get Down! said:
well now. i understand that you want an attractive woman. that's logical, isnt it?
and i hate to say it but it's true. Better looking people will be more likely to find a partner like that. A girl that finds herself attractive is more likely to have a 'type' of a guy she likes. I'm only generalizing of course.
You seem to like ass and legs lol.Imagine that you're like really handsome. What would you add to your list then? Nose, eyes, index toe?
I don't think that you're in a position to play the 'i want my girl to be..' kind of game or at least you're doing it wrong.

Now the advice part.
A better looking girl is probably used of all sorts of douchebags that are trying to win her. And you being bitter and all are not really taking the leads. Like you said. You want to be proud of your girlfriend. Doesn't occur to you that maybe she'd like to be proud of her boyfriend too? If you want to play the looks game, maybe you should do something about your looks aswell. Try some clothing style. If you're not the athlete type and look a bit more.. round, maybe some baggy clothes to hide that? Make sure your jeans is not too short. Girls don't like seeing guy's white socks when he sits down. Then your face. What kind of a hair style suits you better? And also, very important.. charisma. If you're not the handsomest, be charismatic. I'm sure there is plenty advice out there how to be cool and all. And please, if you ever want to have ANY girlfriend you should really let go of that attitude. As everyone already told you, there are no such conspiracy theories against you.

and just a hint. pretty girls like bastards right?
You, being a gorilla or whatever, should try some 'yo ma bitchez i'm da ************' ghetto style xD
only kidding.

They were not really 'wants' that I was listing they're 'needs' and you still have not grasped the concept that attractive young women are a dime a dozen. They just don't realise it and it ends up that a small number of guys get a lot of sex.

errr...I love a woman's body just like any other guy out there.
I know for a fact some women loves to be touch all over and sex is not a dirty thing.
I know for a fact some women loves sex more than some men.

Of course straight across the board or on a scale curve, a pretty woman tend
to get a guy that she wants and the chioce is up to her..becuase she has the merchandise.
Men are program within our genes to be aroused visaully. There's no denialing that.
Women spend time and money dressing themselves up to do that...it's a trillion dallor industry.

However..I still find it hard to stick my wee wee in her legs, no matter who nice I think her legs are..lol

I also think men understimate women by thinking women are retarded and stupid.
Just because guys compliments her on her physical looks or her intelligents that
somehow she's going to jump for joy and spread her legs whether she's good looking or not.

I'm also smart enough to know not to get cuaght looking at her tits...unless she lets me.
I'm also smart enough to know not to keep my eyes on her tits when I'm talking to her.
Heck..as if I've havn't seen women squeeze thier boobs together to make them stand out to catch my attention before...

Sanal said:
Okay so some few women who are physically attractive (in your view) doesn't go out with you and refuse to have sex with you yeah?

First of all, perceptions always differ. So this attractive girl you are mentioning, others might find her unattractive, so let's just drop the "showing off to freinds" and all drama cos next day someone might tell you "ah you are dating this girl? she ain't that attractive as you said dude". That might make you feel honeysuckle about the girl and you will definitely run for the next girl.

Now while having sex, you want her attractive cos you don't wanna close your eyes? Oh really? You do sex with your eyes? That's new to me.

You want a girl of age 22 because women mature faster than men? You sound like you want a totally naive girl? and you say as example, a 22 year old girl with whom you may have a chance with, if she was really 26 then she is probably going to sleep with your boss and not you? Why? Because your boss has money? Or a better whatever position? Do you really think that a girl who is enough matured (you said it yourself that a girl is gonna be pretty matured when she's 26) is gonna sleep with your boss just for fun (if that's what you meant) and if you meant a serious relationship with your boss, then that can't be helped. It's everybody's personal choice. Also, I 'm pretty sure that all girls your age are not looking for a guy who is older. If you think it's so, then you need to get out of your shell and see and understand the world more and more importantly you need to know pretty much more than what you know now of girls.

You have mentioned pretty much about sex and girl's not sleeping with you but all other guys and stuff in one of your first few posts. Okay so "sex" is all that you want from a girl or a women? I mean come on. You never mentioned how her behaviour should be or how she should have a nice positive attitude or anything? So basically, you are just looking for a girl who is physically attractive yeah? and you try hitting on all these hot mamas and they say they aren't interested in you. For that reason, you diss all women, taking all of them in the same category like all women are bad and things? Typical isn't it? Seems you just wanna have the sex part with them but no 'love' part or 'life' part. Dude that's one view that people should really change. All I wanna tell you is to get a hooker and re-think about all of what you said and re-think about your desires of a women that is if it's "lust" or "love". Also think again before putting all women in same category as this is not a "males only" forum. There are females here too and your views might piss them of and such generalized views pisses off most guys too including me.

Now to another part of your whole views. You yourself said that you want a girl who is physically attractive because you don't wanna close your eyes while having sex, you want to show her off to your freinds, men needs to be really physically attracted to the girl according to whatever dynamics and you keep on saying that you are ugly and also you said you are a big ugly gorilla. You are looking for a nice good looking girl with nice ass and nice nice legs, means girls would be looking for a man who is good looking too with nicely toned body (their views differs yeah ofcourse) etc. So if you think you are ugly, then you must know that you don't have a chance. So seriously please stop saying all women are bad cos they reject you. If you don't want them to reject you then stop thinking that you are ugly. You give out the vibe of what you think of yourself inside your mind. If you think you are ugly, then you will present yourself as ugly for everyone. If you think you are handsome, you will give out the vibe that you are handsome and will present yourself as a hunk. So your first step has to be, develop some self confidence. You can't do honeysuckle without that. Rest comes after.

Way to totally misconstrue my post so basically I cannot have standards or make statements because that would be generalising ?

Takumi said:
have you ever tried to lay contact with a girl in a way of friendship? I think it will get up your confidence a bit and also your thoughts about women. Just don't try to think about what you have 'missed' but about what there has yet to come. I'm sure it will work out somehow

Yeah I have that leads to failure. All they do then is consider you a friend and will not ever go out with you.

Spare said:
I'm 28, never had a girlfriend, never had sex. The blame for this, of course, falls entirely on me. I have "me" issues.

I have been working pretty extensively on my "me" issues lately, and in the course of my labors I have come to a very important realization, a realization that I believe everyone comes to eventually; compatibility is the key. In the grand scheme of things, physical attractiveness doesn't matter a wit. Unfortunately, as I have said in other threads, the desire for physical attractiveness is genetically programed in us. but as a species, we have advanced ourselves to the point where we can overcome this programming should we so choose. And that's the bottom line, isn't it? You have to choose. You have to decide what EXACTLY it is you are looking for. Is your primary goal sex, or is it companionship? Do you want someone with a nice ass and gorgeous legs and personality that is contradictory to your own, or do you want someone to whom you can relate? Do you want a trophy or a partner?

No shame to you if your goal is one of the formers, and not the latters; to each their own, as the saying goes. but I would encourage you to ask yourself this question: What would make you happiest, sex or love? In either case, unfortunately, confidence is is still the key. This happens to be my chief "me" issue, and I would hazard the guess that it is yours, as well. But another realization I've just recently come to is that confidence isn't something that is given to you, it's something you need to build for yourself.

I'm slowly but surely overcoming my confidence issues. If I can do it, believe me when I say that you can, too.

Good luck!

The world is incredibly image obsessed, beauty is just about everything and people who do not fit the mould are considered second rate.

@ LonesomeCrow

I agree I do not understand what is stuck up their asses but hopefully with a little bit of luck one day it will be me :p

You pretty much made the most valid point of the thread. They are just people like us so what is it that makes them think they are so much better than everyone else.

For the record scientific evidence supports my view that small numbers of men have sex with large numbers of women which is the reason that losers like me exist..Otherwise coupling would kind of just happen. Perhaps this is the reason that people were encouraged to get married early. The most attractive men are taken so then the women have to focus on the next men and so on.

AppleEater said:
They were not really 'wants' that I was listing they're 'needs' and you still have not grasped the concept that attractive young women are a dime a dozen. They just don't realise it and it ends up that a small number of guys get a lot of sex.

"ass. i NEED more ass!!"
countdraculachristopher.jpg

:)
couldn't resist, sorry.

Look man it's fairly obvious that you're gonna stick to your life philosophy. It's okay though.
Maybe you'll find that one attractive woman that will look at you and say to herself: "yes! he's my dream man! He knows my beauty is overrated and there are many girls like me! i really feel the need to reward him with sex!"

:D :D

aww sorry. i'm being awful again.
it's not you though. I tend to be a meanie sometimes=) i wish no harm though.

Good luck anyways!

Get Down! said:
AppleEater said:

"ass. i NEED more ass!!"
countdraculachristopher.jpg

:)
couldn't resist, sorry.

Look man it's fairly obvious that you're gonna stick to your life philosophy. It's okay though.
Maybe you'll find that one attractive woman that will look at you and say to herself: "yes! he's my dream man! He knows my beauty is overrated and there are many girls like me! i really feel the need to reward him with sex!"

:D :D

aww sorry. i'm being awful again.
it's not you though. I tend to be a meanie sometimes=) i wish no harm though.

Good luck anyways!

Sigh* can't win can you ? So what should I think ? All of the points of view seem very twisted and weird.

Think of a "hot" girl that you don't like romantically. Can you think of any?

Now, can you think of any "ugly" girls in your life who have ever expressed interest in you?

Answer honestly.

Jesse said:
Think of a "hot" girl that you don't like romantically. Can you think of any?

Now, can you think of any "ugly" girls in your life who have ever expressed interest in you?

Answer honestly.

Sure man..there's what's her name...
What's her face ...
and her face..
That crazy bra
and that other hussy
can't forget the red head the set my life on fire
oh yeah..and the one I would like to poke her eyes out with a fork.
and her gold digg'in friend...
Definitely can't forget this a freaken hwaty ...she didn't want to ever STFU..

--------the ones that had the hots for ma..
honeysuckle I f-up on that one..she grew up and fill out to be a very beautiful woman..
****..if I didn't break this other one's heart.
How could I forget the one that stalked me..
I feel like such a jerk even after all these years for using this other one.
I wasn't into freaken brunetts at the time no matter how sweet and nice this other one was.
Can't forget about the one that threw herself at me.
and the other one that I didn't want any of my freinds to know I was screwing. Can't have her f- up my reputations...
Definately can't forget about that one girl that could kick my ass...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back