Girls hate me and won't go out with me I am turning 26 and I've never had a girlfrien

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
cheaptrickfan said:
Speaking as the Girl Next Door, I'm giving you props. lol

Ya gatta love the girl next door....

Sometimes she'll invite you over for some milk N cookies and
a game of chess.:D

And you gatta love her for saying she dosn't know all the moves...lol
I'll let her put me in check mate anyday...

Lonesome Crow said:
Ya gatta love the girl next door....

Sometimes she'll invite you over for some milk N cookies and
a game of chess.:D

And you gatta love her for saying she dosn't know all the moves...lol
I'll let her put me in check mate anyday...

Coming from you, that just sounds naughty. :p

you said you've been with girls just not in a relationship they don't see you as boyfriend material. Most people will tell you to be yourself. I say don't be. Try 75% yourself. Every good relationship is about compromise. You must be willing to tweak your attitude a little it might help you get the girls you want to want a relationship Apple.

I meant compromise habits that causes people to not want to persue a relationship with you. Not pretend to be someone else for a one night stand.

Maybe it's your looks, maybe it's not even close. Maybe it's "playing the game" to get women. It's a tough game for the shy guy, really. 98.9% of the time, men are expected to make the first move. Think of all the things men have to overcome to even get to that point. Is she single? Well, I suppose you could casually ask, or maybe make a statement that might extract that information from her. Does she find me at all attractive? Is she even looking? What are her standards? Is this place we're in appropriate, or would that in itself make a difference in how she'd respond to me? Men don't want to be rejected anymore than women, but guess who has to really put themselves out there to either get rejected or not? Men, most of the time. The men who are like women and just act nonchalant about pulling someone in don't get anywhere. The women who do will get somewhere because eventually they'll stumble upon the man who doesn't act nonchalant and isn't afraid to put themselves out there to see where things can go.

It's probably not your looks. It's probably just playing the game all of us men have to do.

cheaptrickfan said:
So now just to show that I am not pushing the "Date a Homely Girl" agenda, the borderline misogynistic folks at AskMen.com have an article on Dating Very Attractive Women.

"Is there any hope for you if you don't have extremely good looks or lots of cash? Well, you just might be able give yourself a decent shot if you're willing to make a couple of shifts in your dating strategy and take our advice on dating very attractive women."

If you want to be That Guy, then here ya go:

1. Treat her like she's nothing special
2. Don't hit on her
3. Tease her
4. Talk about her interests & passions
5. Don't compliment her
6. Tell her she's not up to your standards
7. Wait a little while to call her
8. Don't push for sex
9. Run hot & cold
10. Keep her guessing

Ok, now I feel as though I need a shower to wash the sexist filth off of me.

Nevertheless, the one thing I do agree with from that article is that attitude counts for a lot. In order to pull off any of what I'd call their "Advice for Wannabe-Players," you have to be confident, which would indicate to me, more of a positive attitude than a fatalistic, "none of these women will ever look at me so why bother?"

I tried being nice to girls and it did not work. They just made me into their friend and nothing more. Thats when I started to get really bitter.

The reason I am sure my looks are part of the problem is that it never 'just happens' for me and girls are always saying 'no' as their first reaction. They also don't pay much attention to me and the little amount of attention I do get I have to fight for.

Women don't just want to talk to me I need to entertain them with clever stories or jokes whereas my better looking friends all have girlfriends and do not have that problem. Also I can be completely polite and will still be met with a cold shoulder and a 'leave me alone' kind of attitude from clearly available and single woman.

When there is an obvious slut at a bar she will never decide to take me home, she would even prefer to take home a shortass who works in a kitchen over me.

So I am pretty sure my looks are a big part of the problem as I have already done things to improve my personality.

caesium_ said:
Why would anyone want a relationship? People are nothing but trouble. Hopefully you will realise that, AppleEater, before it is too late. Don't waste your whole life searching for a "mate". Instead, pursue worthy activities. Get a career, get a degree, write a novel. You don't need a woman in order to make you happy. Enlightenment can be found in the strangest places sometimes.

All that stuff can be done while getting laid. And a person living in my home with me that is female that doesn't give me the shits and will watch TV and go to the zoo and stuff..you know a companion so when I go and get more stupid degrees and advance some lame career I'll have something worthwhile to go home to after it is all over that will also give me a good enough reason to ignore my parents. Is that 'care bear' enough for the IQ ~100 crowd that cannot understand that a man has pretty basic needs without belittling him first ?

cheaptrickfan said:
AppleEater said:
No but the ratings are only useful considering what most people will think, having one person in the entire world think you are a 10 is useless because the balance of probability means you would only really ever be a 5 if that is what most people think.

This rigidity in "scoring" people actually comes to bite women on the butt more than men (there's the issue of "pretty" or "neanderthals"). So really, I would have more cause to ***** than some random guy, since men are more likely to lock me in on one number.

But anyway, this post of yours illustrates what I meant in an earlier post when I said that you were being obtuse. It's as if you have a death grip on the idea that all women no, I take that back, all pretty women find you ugly and undesirable, end of story.

What is it, honestly, that you are looking for here: validation that the women you find attractive are shallow bitches for not giving you a chance

or

real advice on how to change your circumstances?

I'm not being flippant here, I am really curious. In the end, there is only so much anyone else can do if you aren't willing to re-examine your thoughts and actions.

Well a woman is basically useless to a man unless he finds her attractive. I am not sorry if that is cruel because it is reality and you need to come to terms with that and so do a lot of other women.

No prince charming is going to love you for who you are, it is all about legs and ass. Once you get over the legs and ass then the personality and what not starts to shine through and it will have an impact.

Generally men will be more critical of looks while women will be more random about what they want. The fairness of it is that men need a good looking partner more than women do. A woman can learn to love a man where a man cannot do that same for an ugly woman.

AppleEater said:
Well a woman is basically useless to a man unless he finds her attractive. I am not sorry if that is cruel because it is reality and you need to come to terms with that and so do a lot of other women.

No prince charming is going to love you for who you are, it is all about legs and ass. Once you get over the legs and ass then the personality and what not starts to shine through and it will have an impact.

Generally men will be more critical of looks while women will be more random about what they want. The fairness of it is that men need a good looking partner more than women do. A woman can learn to love a man where a man cannot do that same for an ugly woman.

And here I'd thought you had scraped the bottom of the barrel of sexist generalizations with your earlier neanderthal comment, but you proved me wrong.

Men need a good-looking partner?
A man cannot learn to love an ugly woman?

and here, this is my favorite:

A woman is useless to a man unless she's attractive?

Useless? What are you using her for? Opening those stuck pickle jars or as a sperm repository?

In none of your posts can I find any mention of an emotional attachment or what she might be like as a person. It's 100% about looks and your assertion that all men think this way.

But ok, for the sake of argument, let's say you do find that perfectly attractive woman who's attracted to you, great. Is it all happily ever after then or would you then start bitching about how shallow, vain or self-centered she is, or would you put up with any sort of bad behavior just to keep your arm candy? Once you get past the initial physical attraction, you have to negotiate emotions, personality, the fact that she has needs, wants and desires.

Do you really think you can carry that off just because you like the look of her ass and legs? Relationships based purely on physical attraction almost never last.

By focusing wholly on one superficial quality, you are objectifying women. That's a big problem. That is never an attractive quality in a man.

Well, I've read almost the entire thread and it seems pretty obvious to me, the way you insistently emphasize 'legs and ass' and etcetera in that spirit, that you don't need a girlfriend, just something to fresia. Well then, what's the big deal, there are plenty of prostitutes I'm sure. As for any marginally self-respecting girl, I don't see them swooning all over a man with that attitude, and 'gorilla' looks is not a major factor here. Guess you'll have to come to grips with that simple fact.

EDIT: sorry for that unfinished post above, I accidentally hit "Post Reply". Someone delete it please.

Silvernight said:
Well, I've read almost the entire thread and it seems pretty obvious to me, the way you insistently emphasize 'legs and ass' and etcetera in that spirit, that you don't need a girlfriend, just something to fresia. Well then, what's the big deal, there are plenty of prostitutes I'm sure. As for any marginally self-respecting girl, I don't see them swooning all over a man with that attitude, and 'gorilla' looks is not a major factor here. Guess you'll have to come to grips with that simple fact.

EDIT: sorry for that unfinished post above, I accidentally hit "Post Reply". Someone delete it please.

I think that you can still delete it yourself by clicking the red "x' in between the edit and reply buttons. :)

Good points, btw. I'm tempted to bump that thread about the life-sized Real Dolls. *sigh*

cheaptrickfan said:
And here I'd thought you had scraped the bottom of the barrel of sexist generalizations with your earlier neanderthal comment, but you proved me wrong.

Hell forget about sexist, anything resembling common courtesy or rational thought disappered with that one.

Minus said:
cheaptrickfan said:

Hell forget about sexist, anything resembling common courtesy or rational thought disappered with that one.

It was pretty callous all the way around.

AppleEater said:
Is that 'care bear' enough for the IQ ~100 crowd that cannot understand that a man has pretty basic needs without belittling him first ?

FTR, no one here has belittled you. I have called some of your offensive statements and blanket generalizations into question, but nobody (as far as I can recall) has demeaned you or belittled your experience.

You've been given some advice, but you appear unwilling to consider anything that isn't in line with your own set ideas. Fair enough.

Again, if all you want is validation for your bitterness, you should say so.

AppleEater said:

You said you are ugly and have gorilla looks right? No women would want an ugly man with gorilla looks. It's all about looks. You are pretty useless for a women unless she finds you attractive. I am sorry if it's cruel but it's the reality and you need to come to terms with that.

No Princess Snow White is gonna love an ugly Gorilla for who he is. She will only love Prince Charming. It's all about looks and beauty. Once she gets over beauty and perfection, the personality and what not might start to shine through and may have an impact.

So GET USED TO IT. Ugly Gorillas like you ain't gonna get any girl.

It's not all about legs and ass ...man. Speak for yourself. You're on your own on that one..dude.

I personally like titays too. Titays are yummie for my tummie.

Cheaptrick,..if you must really know what I use some women for?
I used them as a natrual desire to wanna put a bullet in my skull.
Life is more fun this way. I like living life on the edge........of insanity.

On a Tuesday she can be my spiritual guide. Nothing like good woman
that bring me down to my knees praying "dear god fucken help me"

FFS...ZAk
Havn't Ya read about Beauty and the Beast?
U watch it the King Kong?..It's about a hawt babe capturing a monkey's soul.

Lonesome Crow said:
Cheaptrick,..if you must really know what I use some women for?
I used them as a natrual desire to wanna put a bullet in my skull.
Life is more fun this way. I like living life on the edge........of insanity.

On a Tuesday she can be my spiritual guide. Nothing like good woman
that bring me down to my knees praying "dear god fucken help me"

Well you're an adrenaline junkie, and psycho chicks just happen to be your means of getting that insane rush. But c'mon, don't the milk and cookies make it all worth it? ;-)

I guess then I use men to create new seemingly insurmountable obstacles in my life in to aid me in my constant pursuit of self-improvement. They never let me down in that arena. :p

Lonesome Crow said:
FFS...ZAk

We aren't living in a ******* movie or a comic or a novel, Rocket. Get real and get used to it. Welcome to reality.

cheaptrickfan said:
Well you're an adrenaline junkie, and psycho chicks just happen to be your means of getting that insane rush. But c'mon, don't the milk and cookies make it all worth it? ;-)

I guess then I use men to create new seemingly insurmountable obstacles in my life in to aid me in my constant pursuit of self-improvement. They never let me down in that arena. :p

Yes...to all the above and more.

So when can I move in?

P.S. Make room for my guitar and amp...
You also will be my inspirations to create seemingly endless amount of
Death Metal music. Rock my world to stardom.
When I get on stage in front of thousands in an arena, it was all becuase of you.:D

Lonesome Crow said:
So when can I move in?

P.S. Make room for my guitar and amp...
You also will be my inspirations to create seemingly endless amount of
Death Metal music. You can rock my world to stardom.
When I get on stage in front of thousands in an arena, it was all becuase
of you.:D

*cough* I think that someone's forgotten about my ban on lead guitar players! :p

cheaptrickfan said:
*cough* I think that someone's forgotten about my ban on lead guitar players! :p

ROFL. I actually laughed..

YOU FAIL @ Rocket of poopoo

P.S. For those who dont knw what rocket of poopoo is, thats lonesome crows nick name lmao.

Sanal said:
Lonesome Crow said:
FFS...ZAk

We aren't living in a ******* movie or a comic or a novel, Rocket. Get real and get used to it. Welcome to reality.

**** those Libuarians...I could had awear I fould those in the NoN-Fiction section.

Lonesome Crow said:
**** those Libuarians...I could had awear I fould those in the NoN-Fiction section.

Was it fath?

Librarians*
Swear*
Found*

Don't freaking make me take a lifetime to understand what you say :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back