Did 'God' put me on earth just to be ridiculed by women?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CAS

Reaction score
Every girl I start speaking to over the internet tolerates me for so long and then seems to forget about me. I was supposed to meet up with a girl the other day who I'd been talking to online. I travelled well over ten miles to meet her and then she sends me a text (not a phonecall, but a text) saying she had double booked and couldn't come. Since then she's been avoiding me online completely.

I wouldn't mind so much, but a nearly identical experience happened with someone else only a few weeks before. I mean what the fresia is wrong with me?

I know I perhaps shouldn't be thinking this far back but it was the same at school. Girls would pretend they liked me just to get my hopes up and then laugh at me. That's all anybody seems to do. ******* laugh at me or let me down or both. I've had enough of it.

Despite what people may think from this message, I am naturally a nice guy but my mind is slowly being turned rotten from my experiences (or should I say lack thereof) with women.

You might google "incel forum" and create an account there. They have some very good advice as long as you're willing to listen and apply.

dont be so hard on yourself man. theres nothing wrong with you.

almost every guy i know has been there with this flakey attitude girls have towards outings. in all honesty you shouldn't take crap from those type of girls. im no dating expert, but i call girls out on shady actions, and i make sure they either make up for it or i'm moving on. theres no need to get rotten over some bad results.

just dont give girls so much authority over yourself. be the chooser rather than the chosen. you got something that they want, and if they miss out on that thats their loss. thats the way i look at it anyway.

DrawingCircleCircles said:
dont be so hard on yourself man. theres nothing wrong with you.

almost every guy i know has been there with this flakey attitude girls have towards outings. in all honesty you shouldn't take crap from those type of girls. im no dating expert, but i call girls out on shady actions, and i make sure they either make up for it or i'm moving on. theres no need to get rotten over some bad results.

just dont give girls so much authority over yourself. be the chooser rather than the chosen. you got something that they want, and if they miss out on that thats their loss. thats the way i look at it anyway.

That's a good way of looking at it dude. You're much more positive in your outlook than me. Cheers for your words of encouragement anyway.

hey Cas
i saw this post and i thought i should comment on it if you don't mind.

i guess what i want to say is that no one situation happen to only one person. whatever you are dealing with is actually pretty common among many others, many of us. i am getting lots of rejections myself and tricks are played on me, especially by men who are involved in some honeysuckle, marriage, girlfriend, kids, changing jobs without warning me.

so to tell you the truth i don't know what the best advise to give you, since i am trying to deal.
but one thing you can do also is to play the game sometimes, instead of being just a part of it. be aggressive. look in the right places and maybe like my friend told me don't expect too much from people i guess... that last one is because i do that. i like to give more of myself to everyone and expect as much back so i end up getting hurt when no one gives a honeysuckle about me.

hiya,

wel dont put yourself down it happens to everyone men and woman.its not ur fault that the girl did it 2 u,u jus need 2 think her lost somebody else's gain :)

I'm so sorry cas that wasn't very nice, but she was just one girl

i often feel i am here for just comedic relif for others to make a fool of myself and make them feel better

i hope you feel better

*shoves pie in face*

pie_in_face.jpg

I'm gonna do this till you feel better

pie_in_face.jpg

mm lemon marange

I've heard it does wonders for the skin too

:p

*hugs*

Me too, friend... Me too... :club:

I think we are all here to ridicule another person beside ourself. It is horrible and cruel, and a little less vile than violence. If we refuse to ridicule others, we may become the human equivalent of roast beef in a room full of hungry giants. Giants, the tall creatures, are always hungry: you see, the powers that be create an illusion of circularity, where the low creature of the totum pole is somehow beating the high creature of the totum pole, like rock paper scissors. Which is a fallacy. I think that the top creature is "death", who in the end ridicules the vanities of all with physical decay, in what may be called called the "fatal beatdown". Life in the general shadow of death is utterly ridiculous, and as a result is wonderfully unridiculous from the second perspective.

So, essentially, there is no ridicule in life or death, just things and stuff that happens, if you let it or don't.

Latest posts

Back