The Best Places To Meet Women

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's silly because I was rejected by the person that was supposed to love and honor me until we died. It's silly because I suffered through 8 years of emotional abuse, physical abuse AND rejection and I got over it. Do you honestly believe that someone telling you that you are nothing and you are worthless isn't rejection? And I've been rejected by people other than my husband too.
And no, I have no issue with most men, just the ones that blame others and try to make their situation so much worse because us evil womens couldn't possibly understand anything that a precious man might endure. Fix your issues ( and that goes for women too, EVERYONE has issues), get rid of the negativity and treat women like they are people, not something to win/trick and maybe you'll have better luck.

Either you're intentionally misreading my posts, or you're skipping over what I said entirely. I am saying it is silly that you are telling people they shouldn't feel a certain way when you haven't gone through the same stuff they have. I mentioned nothing about anything that you went through being silly.

Again, you don't know what I've been through and haven't been through it yourself. So to downplay my situation is very condescending on your part. I am actively trying to fix my issues. I have been for over a decade now since I got into personal development. Maybe you should work on your issues and your anger first before telling others to fix theirs. All my threads here have been positive and about improving yourself. It's you and others who have brought the negativity into this thread when you didn't like some of the things I said.

That's twice now, you've associated a differing, honest opinion with personal attacks.
I wouldn't want to be misconstrued as doing the same, so I'll try to chose my words carefully. She's been in relationships and has children. I've been in several and have children. You may have videos and be knowledgeable and insightful in your postings, it's not bad advice at all, but I'd like to suggest that when we talk about mentality and approach, maybe me, her, anyone who actually has been in several relationships, or has had children, maybe we actually know what we're talking about.

We're also probably not as angry as you think we are. That's really just an assumption.
Your advice is good, but your presentation does tend to lend towards a dehumanization of women. I don't feel it's an accurate representation of reality. Devil's advocate, you're addressing yourself to a wide base, but you're kind of falling in the same trap as I reproach most media of being guilty of; focusing on the divide between men and women. I think that's an error.
Men and women have much more similarities than disimilarities.

Well, considering you're one of the people who personally attacked me, I'll take what you say with a grain of salt. Not sure how calling me someone who doesn't care about negatively impacting people, only cares about getting clicks for money, a snake oil salesman, and a chauvinist are not personal attacks. What do you consider a personal attack if that isn't one? What we were disagreeing in this thread wasn't about relationships.

I am not trying to divide men and women. I think the problem is, people are just too sensitive these days. Everything is considered sexism even when there's nothing there. When everything is labeled as sexist or chauvinistic, then it sort of just loses meaning. Honestly, how I get labeled chauvinistic for making a fish analogy and a woman hater because I made an observation that men go through crueler rejections than women is beyond me. If I say that more women have to deal with the dangers of rape than men, would someone be right in saying I thought all men were evil and was a man hater? Would someone come up and say, "That's not true! I know plenty of men who have been raped! You must hate men!" Now I bet someone is going to quote my post and say that they are appalled I am comparing my trivial dating life to rape. So before anyone does that, that's not what I'm doing at all.

Hmm I actually appreciate this thread, found it very respectfully written from a personal stance.

Heres my girl tips for any that care I can only vouch for women like myself.

Best place to meet and approach women like me would have to be when I'm in a friendly mood pursuing a hobby of some sort.

What is something a man could do that will push up his success rate? Say nothing about how I look, nothing at all. Unless its about the clothing because we are at a comic con or something lol

If I talk to you, offer to buy me something, I don't care what it is, could be a keyring just make me see you are serious about wanting to get to know me. Proof is in the purchase lads!

If someone is rude to you during rejection, be stoic, walk away, so your chances with other women will go up rather than down.

Awh and @WillPower I don’t see many posts from you, but I enjoy ones I do see so I hope you wont get discouraged. ✨

Really? You wouldn't like it if a guy complimented your looks? Is it cause you get it so much and all guys do that you don't think it comes across as sincere? Cause that's the first time I've heard that. I thought all women enjoyed being complimented on their looks as long as it was respectfully done.

I do enjoy going to anime conventions. As far as approaching women there though, I have found the girl/guy ratio there is really bad. The girls who are there in costume are really hot though, but there are too many thirsty guys there that are competing for those girls, that the odds are really against you.

And thanks :). I will try to stick around, but honestly, if every thread I make ends up like the other two, I probably won't stick around much longer. There are certainly some very cool people on this forum, but there seems to also be a certain group of people who don't want me here. It's funny that even on a loneliness forum, there are cliques. But I guess that's how it is everywhere.

First off, I think the list you have written is very good and comprehensive. The volunteer and classes are great suggestions.

Speaking as a shy and introverted person who has had a fair share of difficulties in dating I wanted to highlight a good point Tropical has made.
The part of about constancy and just being around other people.

I met my partner while volunteering. We talked, found out that we had similar interests and things just developed from there. When I look back at this, I realize a couple of things. One, I didn't choose to volunteer for the sole purpose of meeting someone. Two, I probably was just in the right place and right time. What I mean to say is that there may be some element of luck there involved. I found that when I just accepted that certain things were out of my control and stopped trying to force a certain outcome that is when I had success.
I want to add that there was no instant attraction when I first met my partner. It built over time as I got to know him better. Sometimes a relationship just develops organically when you least expect it.

Thanks. I agree. Sometimes things do just happen organically. I guess just with me, it has never seemed to be able to happen like that. I did try that method for a while. Of just going to events and not even trying to approach women. And just seeing if things would magically happen for me. But after two years of that, I started approaching again because I found that when I didn't express interest, no one expressed any interest in me. I don't know what it is. When I go to a networking event, it's like I'm invisible. If I don't approach anyone (even to just talk as friends), no one will approach me.

Thanks. I agree. Sometimes things do just happen organically. I guess just with me, it has never seemed to be able to happen like that. I did try that method for a while. Of just going to events and not even trying to approach women. And just seeing if things would magically happen for me. But after two years of that, I started approaching again because I found that when I didn't express interest, no one expressed any interest in me. I don't know what it is. When I go to a networking event, it's like I'm invisible. If I don't approach anyone (even to just talk as friends), no one will approach me.
I understand. I also feel invisible at times like you do. Sometimes you can do everything like go to the gym get fit, dress well, do all the self development stuff and still get nowhere. It's painful and overtime it crushes your spirit.

I've done most of that (except volunteering) - been to dozens of meetups, salsa classes (a friend invited me) and found that women were guarded in most of these situations to the point where conversation was tricky without appearing pushy or like you were specifically there to meet them.

A lot of people go to hobby and social events with friends so speaking to them individually is difficult to start with. And even if conversation is happening, the same people don't turn up consistently, so if you don't take the opportunity right away you may never see them again. That's far from ideal for an awkward shy type of man.

Then you read women ranting and complaining about being asked out in these situations over forums and social media. You risk being creep shamed or accused of holding evil ulterior motives just by thinking in these terms (excepting dating themed events). And if the organizer gets wind you made someone uncomfortable, you could be banned from the group; now the option is forever closed. I've had to be aware of this when trying to get to know women at these events. Usually, I didn't see them again or only months later, and even if we got along well they mostly had their messaging off so it wasn't like I could just message afterward. (Even the fact I checked this this would be judged "creepy" by many.)

For shier males the lack of socially acceptable 'third spaces' almost feels like conspiracy to them from a meeting a partner, or "keep it online."

But I did find these avenues great for making male friends, getting used to being around new people, improving social skills, improving one's mental state, so in a roundabout way it does help.

Last edited:
I think the biggest trick is, don't go looking for a person to date. Just live and enjoy life doing things and going places and meet people through such activities, and connections happen from there. Trying to force an attraction is difficult. If I could teach my younger self this one lesson, life would've been less painful regarding relationships. Dating apps and sites tick a few boxes for compatibility, but often the relationship doesn't go anywhere after a few dates because there's been no true recognition of how you really act and deal with things that might be more obvious from interacting with each other in a social group or club or other regular interactive setting. Dating apps and sites are just "tricking" people into thinking you're a great match for them, but until people experience how you really are in real life over a length of time (we can all hide our true selves for a short time, but eventually our real selves show up) they just don't know you well enough yet to judge.

@ardour there's an art to conversation, and in turn, asking women out. And reactions can be as varied as the women. And, you have to be mindful of who you ask.

And @WillPower you didn't make mention of these points I made earlier.

There’s also the fact that women get sexually assaulted a LOT more than men, so they sort of have to be a lot more on guard and standoffish I guess.

Let’s not do the comparison thing. For a start, I would bet hands down that you choose not to approach certain women who don’t come up to your standard as well.

Last edited:
Really? You wouldn't like it if a guy complimented your looks? Is it cause you get it so much and all guys do that you don't think it comes across as sincere? Cause that's the first time I've heard that. I thought all women enjoyed being complimented on their looks as long as it was respectfully done.

I do enjoy going to anime conventions. As far as approaching women there though, I have found the girl/guy ratio there is really bad. The girls who are there in costume are really hot though, but there are too many thirsty guys there that are competing for those girls, that the odds are really against you.

And thanks :). I will try to stick around, but honestly, if every thread I make ends up like the other two, I probably won't stick around much longer. There are certainly some very cool people on this forum, but there seems to also be a certain group of people who don't want me here. It's funny that even on a loneliness forum, there are cliques. But I guess that's how it is everywhere.

I think its not sexy, or a mystery … if a man shows me all his cards then I dont know how to play the game with him anymore. Also I get so many compliments from men and its easy for them to come across… overly sexual. Mainly because my body is 99% involved in every compliment I have ever gotten

Compliments are second date energy, keep the stocks high by not needlessly giving them out 😇

Honestly as hot as I think I look during my activities its the one time men stare but dont approach me as much as im used to probably under the false impression that its the time i’ve been approached the most. Men approach “ugly” women but thats a different topic.

Dont take it too personal lol its not you per say… its any topic about dating and men that a lot of people dont like on here 😇✨ but I appreciate them

I will try to stick around, but honestly, if every thread I make ends up like the other two, I probably won't stick around much longer. There are certainly some very cool people on this forum, but there seems to also be a certain group of people who don't want me here. It's funny that even on a loneliness forum, there are cliques. But I guess that's how it is everywhere.
Oh dear god, nevermind. I didn't realize you were so sensitive. I'll do you a solid and never ever comment on something you write again.
Cheers.

I don't think you are quite right here. I'm fairly sure women know about the feelings of rejection you talk about (i'd wager on it); not all of them, sure, but some of them. I think they are less likely to be so forthcoming about it though...
How many really go through this kind of direct rejection do you think. It's more likely to be men ignoring their hints. Theirs is a different set of concerns i.e. sexual assault and harassment, but I really doubt the average woman deals with this kind of thing on a regular basis, or wants to. There's a reason this social norm of who approaches hasn't budged in 50 years, and it's because nobody wants to see that disgusted expression or hear that tone of voice. It's one of the most humiliating social experiences a person can have.

Last edited:
Either you're intentionally misreading my posts, or you're skipping over what I said entirely. I am saying it is silly that you are telling people they shouldn't feel a certain way when you haven't gone through the same stuff they have. I mentioned nothing about anything that you went through being silly.

Again, you don't know what I've been through and haven't been through it yourself. So to downplay my situation is very condescending on your part. I am actively trying to fix my issues. I have been for over a decade now since I got into personal development. Maybe you should work on your issues and your anger first before telling others to fix theirs. All my threads here have been positive and about improving yourself. It's you and others who have brought the negativity into this thread when you didn't like some of the things I said.

No, sorry, but you are the one misreading. I am not saying that you called my situation silly. I'm saying that your argument is silly because I HAVE had rejection and it's not "good" enough for you to consider it rejection. I fully understand rejection. You have no idea what that rejection did to me and what I went through to be okay again. Just because my rejection was a little different than yours doesn't mean that I don't understand rejection or that men own the market on rejection.

I'm not downplaying it. I never said anything about it. I believe it was YOU that said a woman could never understand, so maybe take your own advice. Hell, I even stated that the original post was a good one with good information. It's what you posted AFTER that that wasn't so positive. Yes, most of your threads DO start well....UNTIL someone disagrees with what you say, then it's not so positive.

Okay, you've been actively trying to fix your issues for over a decade. How's that working for you? No, I'm seriously asking. I genuinely want to know. Has it done any good for you in the relationship department?

I think the biggest trick is, don't go looking for a person to date. Just live and enjoy life doing things and going places and meet people through such activities, and connections happen from there. Trying to force an attraction is difficult. If I could teach my younger self this one lesson, life would've been less painful regarding relationships. Dating apps and sites tick a few boxes for compatibility, but often the relationship doesn't go anywhere after a few dates because there's been no true recognition of how you really act and deal with things that might be more obvious from interacting with each other in a social group or club or other regular interactive setting. Dating apps and sites are just "tricking" people into thinking you're a great match for them, but until people experience how you really are in real life over a length of time (we can all hide our true selves for a short time, but eventually our real selves show up) they just don't know you well enough yet to judge.

@ardour there's an art to conversation, and in turn, asking women out. And reactions can be as varied as the women. And, you have to be mindful of who you ask.

And @WillPower you didn't make mention of these points I made earlier.

I think the organic method is very tough for a shy, introverted guy. Like I mentioned earlier, I did try that for 1-2 years. Just going to meet up events and having fun and not approaching, like the Tucker Max dating advice. But nothing ever came of that. Maybe it's just my demeanor or how I come across that I don't get on their sexual radar. Or maybe I do and they just weren't interested. I would go to these events and meet girls, and it was just like "Hi, bye" and nothing ever progressed from there. I think for a shy guy, if you don't actively express romantic interest, a girl is not going to even notice you.

For your first point, I do agree, so I had nothing more to add to it. I also made another point before that women get approached so much, that they are probably sick of it, so that may be another reason why they are colder. Still, I do think if a guy approaches respectfully, there's no reason to treat him like he's the scum of the earth and less than human.

For your second point, while it may also be true, I didn't see what it had to do with what we were discussing. I never said that women shouldn't have their standards in who they accept and reject.

I think its not sexy, or a mystery … if a man shows me all his cards then I dont know how to play the game with him anymore. Also I get so many compliments from men and its easy for them to come across… overly sexual. Mainly because my body is 99% involved in every compliment I have ever gotten

Compliments are second date energy, keep the stocks high by not needlessly giving them out 😇

Honestly as hot as I think I look during my activities its the one time men stare but dont approach me as much as im used to probably under the false impression that its the time i’ve been approached the most. Men approach “ugly” women but thats a different topic.

Dont take it too personal lol its not you per say… its any topic about dating and men that a lot of people dont like on here 😇✨ but I appreciate them

Ah ok. I am very shy myself, so as for compliments about looks, I will very rarely go into specific body parts or get too sexual. Usually saying something like, "I thought you looked gorgeous or beautiful" is what I would go with. If I were to mention a specific body part, it would probably be the eyes. I don't think that's too sexual.

Yeah, that's probably true. I know I psych myself out a lot in approaching in those situations because I think those women probably get approached a lot and are sick of it. Or if a woman is too beautiful, it can be intimidating for a shyer guy to approach.

No, sorry, but you are the one misreading. I am not saying that you called my situation silly. I'm saying that your argument is silly because I HAVE had rejection and it's not "good" enough for you to consider it rejection. I fully understand rejection. You have no idea what that rejection did to me and what I went through to be okay again. Just because my rejection was a little different than yours doesn't mean that I don't understand rejection or that men own the market on rejection.

I'm not downplaying it. I never said anything about it. I believe it was YOU that said a woman could never understand, so maybe take your own advice. Hell, I even stated that the original post was a good one with good information. It's what you posted AFTER that that wasn't so positive. Yes, most of your threads DO start well....UNTIL someone disagrees with what you say, then it's not so positive.

Okay, you've been actively trying to fix your issues for over a decade. How's that working for you? No, I'm seriously asking. I genuinely want to know. Has it done any good for you in the relationship department?

I never said your rejection wasn't "good" enough. I said it was a completely different situation and not comparable. It would be like someone talking about being rejected and not having a good relationship with their father. And then me coming in and saying it's not something worth dwelling on or feeling bad about. Just get over it. And then the person saying, "That's easy for you to say. You've never had the same experience I have." And then me coming back saying, "Yes I have. I've been rejected and humiliated by girls plenty of times!" Not saying either situation is worse. Just saying that until you experience what the other person has, you wouldn't understand, and shouldn't be telling them what to feel or not to be humiliated.

You did downplay my situation. You said I was making it out to be worse than it was. And yes, I said that most women will not have to go through approaching and getting rejected the way guys do. What's wrong with that? Guys are still expected to be the ones to approach, so of course they are going to experience this type of rejection more.

It's not the fact that you disagree with me that I consider it to be negative. It's the personal attacks. Constantly labeling me a woman hater whenever you disagree with what I say.

I highly doubt you are genuinely interested in my personal development. But has it helped improve me as a person? Most definitely. I feel have have developed more confidence, health, happiness, better social skills, grooming, etc. Has it helped in the relationship department? Not as much as I'd hoped. I have seen some improvement and gotten a few more dates. As far as leading to a relationship? No. This doesn't mean I'm going to stop trying and working on myself though. It's a constant process.

Shyness and introversion can be addressed and minimised if not eradicated altogether. Don’t let it be an excuse.

Nobody should be disrespected to anyone. I agree.

There’s an old line about “punching above one’s weight”. Maybe some folks with a difficulty to attract their choice of woman should either lower their aim or improve themselves in ways that will work on the women they seek.

I think the organic method is very tough for a shy, introverted guy. Like I mentioned earlier, I did try that for 1-2 years. Just going to meet up events and having fun and not approaching, like the Tucker Max dating advice. But nothing ever came of that. Maybe it's just my demeanor or how I come across that I don't get on their sexual radar. Or maybe I do and they just weren't interested. I would go to these events and meet girls, and it was just like "Hi, bye" and nothing ever progressed from there. I think for a shy guy, if you don't actively express romantic interest, a girl is not going to even notice you.

For your first point, I do agree, so I had nothing more to add to it. I also made another point before that women get approached so much, that they are probably sick of it, so that may be another reason why they are colder. Still, I do think if a guy approaches respectfully, there's no reason to treat him like he's the scum of the earth and less than human.

For your second point, while it may also be true, I didn't see what it had to do with what we were discussing. I never said that women shouldn't have their standards in who they accept and reject.

Ah ok. I am very shy myself, so as for compliments about looks, I will very rarely go into specific body parts or get too sexual. Usually saying something like, "I thought you looked gorgeous or beautiful" is what I would go with. If I were to mention a specific body part, it would probably be the eyes. I don't think that's too sexual.

Yeah, that's probably true. I know I psych myself out a lot in approaching in those situations because I think those women probably get approached a lot and are sick of it. Or if a woman is too beautiful, it can be intimidating for a shyer guy to approach.

I never said your rejection wasn't "good" enough. I said it was a completely different situation and not comparable. It would be like someone talking about being rejected and not having a good relationship with their father. And then me coming in and saying it's not something worth dwelling on or feeling bad about. Just get over it. And then the person saying, "That's easy for you to say. You've never had the same experience I have." And then me coming back saying, "Yes I have. I've been rejected and humiliated by girls plenty of times!" Not saying either situation is worse. Just saying that until you experience what the other person has, you wouldn't understand, and shouldn't be telling them what to feel or not to be humiliated.

You did downplay my situation. You said I was making it out to be worse than it was. And yes, I said that most women will not have to go through approaching and getting rejected the way guys do. What's wrong with that? Guys are still expected to be the ones to approach, so of course they are going to experience this type of rejection more.

It's not the fact that you disagree with me that I consider it to be negative. It's the personal attacks. Constantly labeling me a woman hater whenever you disagree with what I say.

I highly doubt you are genuinely interested in my personal development. But has it helped improve me as a person? Most definitely. I feel have have developed more confidence, health, happiness, better social skills, grooming, etc. Has it helped in the relationship department? Not as much as I'd hoped. I have seen some improvement and gotten a few more dates. As far as leading to a relationship? No. This doesn't mean I'm going to stop trying and working on myself though. It's a constant process.

Regarding cold rejections, I explain it to men like cold callers, you might be nice to the first 3 but by the 8th call you might even scream at them, you know its a human on the other end of the phone but you feel so harassed and annoyed that you cant even care. Its not nice, but its that annoying. Men aren't angels too, they often start shouting at you or insulting you after even a polite decline of their advances. Thus the frustration

Yes, but cool people get rejected much less if at all. If you get rejected fifty times in a row, your spirit is going be broken. You don't develop an immunity to it.

For most women, they never really have to experience this because for the most part, guys are the ones expected to approach. So they really don't understand this.
Had a woman try to seduce me in AA. Never happened before to me, so my "spiderman" instincts knew something was ouright WRONG. She was trying to use her body to pay for some, or all of her mortgage on her custom-built home that she could not pay for alone, with her 10 year old daughter and no husband (She was married twice before). I have my own mortgage to finally end this year. I did not need her privates to **** since I no longer really need a women in my life, so I blew her off by ignoring her advances. I am glad I did since we had nothing in common, as she is an extrovert. I am not one at all. She ended up having to sell her mini-mansion. Nothing lost as I've known that lots of women act like w****s to get something from a man. It just doesn't work like that with me. Sorry ladies, I dont want to sound like a creepy man but I am very good at finding out things. Perhaps you can think of me as a priavate detective of sorts. It's not hard to do with the Internet these days. It's not like I am someone like Mike Hammer, a private detective.

There’s an old line about “punching above one’s weight”. Maybe some folks with a difficulty to attract their choice of woman should either lower their aim or improve themselves in ways that will work on the women they seek.

I definitely agree with this. That's why I continue to work on myself.
Regarding cold rejections, I explain it to men like cold callers, you might be nice to the first 3 but by the 8th call you might even scream at them, you know its a human on the other end of the phone but you feel so harassed and annoyed that you cant even care. Its not nice, but its that annoying. Men aren't angels too, they often start shouting at you or insulting you after even a polite decline of their advances. Thus the frustration
Yeah, I can definitely see how that can get annoying. Maybe the person is having a bad day or I'm like the tenth guy who has approached her. It doesn't make the rejection sting any less, but I try to be more understanding about that.

No one's experiences are comparable to someone else's (as I stated before) because no one is the same person. They don't handle things in the same way. But, rejection is rejection, regardless of the form in comes in. Saying someone can't understand, based on gender, is what I have a problem with. As for a father rejecting you, yeah, had that too and no, it's not the "same," but it's still rejection. Being rejected in a romantic relationship type situation, though, regardless of gender is likely to be similar to another person, depending on how those people choose to handle that rejection. Before and after my marriage, I tolerated rejection quite well with no adverse reactions. My marriage, however, was entirely different because of the emotional abuse involved, because of the outlook I had on life and myself thanks to that abuse. So, what I'm trying to say here is that regardless of gender or situation or whatever, rejection in a romantic situation, whether asking someone out or already being in a relationship IS, in a way "comparable" depending how you're outlook on life is and how you choose to handle it.
Sorry, but I just reread all my responses in this thread and I can't find where I said you were making it out to be worse than it is. The problem with different people discussing topics like this is that you are going to read responses and interpret things in the way YOU (generalized you, not you you) think. I don't think like you, I don't interpret things like you, so there are bound to be problems in that regard. The same can be said for me. I'm going to interpret things said in the way I see them, not necessarily the way you see them.
As for guys being "expected" to be the ones to approach, that has just as much to do with guys as it does girls. A lot of guys see girls approaching as...."wrong" for lack of a better word, so a lot of girls are not going to do this because it will make them be seen as "too forward" or "sluts" or "gold diggers." So if you want that to change, you are going to have to go after the views of men, just as much as the views of women. But, a lot of women DO ask men out and a lot of those women DO get rejections. And then other women don't ask men out because some men want a "beautiful, super model" woman on their arm and if you are anything less, they will laugh at you or look at you in disgust. I've seen it done many time. Not to me, but to others. I've heard how guys talk about such women.
I never said you hate women, I said you seem to have disdain for women. There's a difference.

I wouldn't have said I was genuinely interested if I wasn't. I'm glad it has helped in personal development. EVERYONE should be working on themselves, whether they are successful in life or not because EVERYONE has things they could work on. However, I was specifically talking about romantically. It hasn't helped that much, so do you maybe think that the advice you are getting is not as "good" as you think it is? To repeat something I've said before, I will never understand why men go to other guys to get information how on to get dates instead of going to the gender that they want to date. Do you honestly not think a woman will give you better advice on what women look for than guys?

I will never understand why men go to other guys to get information how on to get dates instead of going to the gender that they want to date. Do you honestly not think a woman will give you better advice on what women look for than guys?
You ask the person who has succeeded in what you want to succeed in.

Anyway, we all know that women don’t know what they really want 😝

Latest posts

Back