Happiness is possible

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

sammy

So, almost a year ago I left my whole life behind and travelled to the other side of the planet to do a year of travelling there. It was something I needed to do. i was stuck in a boring, lonely excistence back home. I needed to get away, 'find myself'.

What i found was so unexpected, so wonderful, so mindboggling.
I found happiness, I found Love. Yes, love with capital L. I didn't think that existed for me. I had given up on ever finding it.
But it was there, 30 hours of travel away.

I am now engaged to be married, expecting and working on becoming a citizen in my new country.

I have been lucky, but now i know it is possible to find happiness. And I hope with all my heart that everyone in here will someday find the happiness they seek, whether it is love or something else.

Wow, that's a nice success story! Congratulations! That's very brave of you to travel to a new place like that. Sounds tempting ^^

I really like seeing these sky-high-success posts because it makes me feel like I might replicate them someday.

Sammy, you did a bold, brave thing and made a huge commitment, I think. I'm glad you gained so much from it.

Congratulations Sammich. I kinda miss u lol.

Thank you everybody!

I am glad my story have brought just a little bit of hope to other people, that was my intention when writing this post.

He's gonna be Mr. Sammich :O

I knew you would find what you were looking for, and I'm really happy for you :)

*big hugs*

Congratulations, Sammy!!! :)

Wow, it really is nice to hear that everything has been going so well. I wish you all the best in the future.

Latest posts

Back