Tea or coffee?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Z

zoobidubi

Hi All,
I often see people having a debate on which one of tea or coffee is better?
Lets see what do the people here have to say about it. I drink coffee as it just tastes better. I feel relieved and relaxed after having coffee, moreover coffee also stimulates me and keeps me going even during my hectic schedule.

Tea or Coffee, which one would you like to have and why?

Coffee. I always saw tea as more of a social thing where you get together for tea with friends or something. Coffee is what I actually use to get awake on slow mornings (and maybe a quick shot of vodka).

Oohh, I love chocolate-flav creamer and milk in the coffee. Lately I've been using a huge tub of Beaumont Classic Roast.

----Steve

Coffee, hands down, and it has to be black as the night, can't stand cream or any of that flavour thing in it. It's coffee people! It's supposed to taste like it:p

Tea.

I am half English, its my obligation.

We love our tea... Alone, with friends, out on the town, during a battle. There's always time for a spot o' tea...

"During World War II, Britain shipped, by weight, more tea to her troops than anything save bullets. Small arms ammunition, that is: the British army consumed more tea than artillery shells. By weight. Contemporary soldier Spike Milligan observed that they were **** lucky that Rommel never tried baiting minefields with tea."

tea > victory.

Definitely teaaaaaaa. With sugar & milk. Yum yum,

I detest coffee...it is gross. Ick ick ick!

If I'm going out for a drink though (like a café or coffee shop or something) then I will have a hot chocolate with whipped cream, chocolate sprinkles & a choc flake. Yummmmmm. In winter they do a mint hot chocolate or orange hot chocolate for christmas, which both are incredible! :)

I drink both.

To excess. I couldn't function without them.

Coincidentally, this must be the oddest thread started by a spammer for a long time.

Steel said:
Coincidentally, this must be the oddest thread started by a spammer for a long time.

But a good one :p

I like both, but if I had to choose one, it would be coffee :D

Tea... I just grew up drinking it. Is that a good enough reason? Ha! I'll drink coffee occasionally, it's not that I dislike it, I just prefer tea.

Ohhhh and I SEE this poster has been banned...but I shall post my reply anyway... just in the off chance that someone genuinely cares about my warm beverage preference :p

I have a small addiction to chamomile tea, but prefer coffee. Well what's left of it after adding numerous flavourings and mini marshmellows. :p

Tea for me also with a drop of milk and one sugar - oh and a biscuit of course :)

Tea for me. Despite what my name says (I was drinking coffee while registering), I'm from an Irish family, so tea is something I've always loved. I do love coffee, though, especially when I need a giant dose of caffeine.

I love both, but if pressed to choose one, it'd be coffee: Turkish coffee, triple strength, dark, syrupy and sweet. OMG.

I am a complete tea drinker. Tea is a headache for the day.
Especially one in a Çaykur Rize tea brewing helpful was my pleasure come come

cheaptrickfan said:
I love both, but if pressed to choose one, it'd be coffee: Turkish coffee, triple strength, dark, syrupy and sweet. OMG.

Turkish coffee is excellent. hospitality is a symbol of coffee.

Latest posts

Back