♥AriesGirl♥

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

♥AriesGirl♥

Reaction score
Hi. I joined this community because I could use a friend.

I recently moved to a new area thousands of miles away from my old haunt where I am a stay-at-home, trying to get a book I am writing finished. No one in my area is my age. They are all either school age or parents. I am 24, a girl (I'm still having trouble seeing myself as a "woman"), and being a stay-at-home doesn't really help me meet people.

Of course I have facebook "friends", who doesn't? But those people aren't real friends. I cant talk to them about my problems or dreams. I can make them laugh, though.

I haven't had a real friend I could tell anything to since I was a young teen. I just get lonely. I want a girlfriend, or girlfriends. Not the romantic kind, but a real girlfriend. The kind you can talk to on a boring Friday night. I have a boyfriend who is my best friend, but he can never be a best girlfriend.

Enough with the lonely me. Let me tell you about myself.

I am a super mega-dork! Just because I don't have coke-bottle glasses or play D&D doesn't mean I'm not a total nerd. ^_^ I love manga and anime and collect it, especially the romantic stuff. I love videogames, but most of my favorites are totally old school. I read fanfiction, haven't written it in almost a year to focus on my own writing, but I kind of miss it. I have two cats that I love and a ton of books.

If I described what I would be doing on a typical day, it would be: Sitting on my patio, smoking a cigarette while I type up my book on my laptop.

So that is me. I got the nerd part out of the way first because that is the hardest vart of me to share with anyone.

Welcome to the forum, don't worry there is a large array of dorks, geeks, nerds and other eccentric folk. Most people are incredibly friendly and accommodating.

Watch out for Liley though, as long as she doesn't have a fork she's alright :p

Welcome again, and hope you find what you're looking for.

hey aries girl welcome to the forum

D&D is quite fun maybe you should try it out sometime

:)

hi welcome to the forums and like you say being a nerd meand nothing your just a normal person
and IF THERE WORE NOE NERDS WILL YOU HAVE HADE A PC,TV,INTERENT NO,no i wont
theres nothing wrong with being a nerd. they all (ather ppl,u know those kind) may not like you cuz ur a 'nerd" but mean wile they use the stuff the nerd made adn they dont even know it...

and nerdy girls can be cute

i will rather have a nerdy girl oneday than a that pritty,popular ones (u know that kind,BITCHY) they just want you for your money

hope you enjoy your stay

Latest posts

Back