❤️ Coloring ❤️

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beautiful!
I have some old tattoos that you could color.
You could pretty well name your price with work like this.

MissBehave said:
Rosie007 said:
Beatiful coloured pictures, all of them. You're very talented, MissBehave. :)

*hugs for Rosie for being so sweet*
💕

Awww, shucks *blushes*. But colouring is way cool. my daughter loves colouring. she uses Faber-Castell pencils and sometimes ink

When I read you felt sorry your toils emptied the colors so soon I thought you needed a cheap option ...

Of course the involvement with touching and smelling is real. I had the pleasure of visiting old places or schools and I enjoyed the ways I smelled when I was a child using those 🌈 crayons you've mentioned with your friends.

My mother has a keen memory and in her painful 80s tells me too many things... Thanks for asking about her health!

Diagnosed said:
When I read you felt sorry your toils emptied the colors so soon I thought you needed a cheap option ...

Of course the involvement with touching and smelling is real. I had the pleasure of visiting old places or schools and I enjoyed the ways I smelled when I was a child using those 🌈 crayons you've mentioned with your friends.

My mother has a keen memory and in her painful 80s tells me too many things... Thanks for asking about her health!

I'm just missing a folder to organize them in. I hate when stuff is disorganized. 🤗

Why painful 80s?

Latest posts

Back