Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SophiaGrace said:
csmswhs said:

[youtube]dbIYEIenMeI[/youtube]

Whoa....

That makes me want to rub my eyes. It has very intense graphics.

lol who knows, i was looking for a laughing emoticon in response to Danielle, but i accidentally got the alien one so i just ran with it lol.

i'm just tired of forums or something. everyone here is great, and i really wish everyone the best.

csmswhs said:
SophiaGrace said:
csmswhs said:

Whoa....

lol who knows, i was looking for a laughing emoticon in response to Danielle, but i accidentally got the alien one so i just ran with it lol.

i'm just tired of forums or something. everyone here is great, and i really wish everyone the best.

Hey now. Forums are hard to deal with. I agree. You won't like everyone on a forum and you have to learn to deal with that because there are many different types of people.

I think it's like anywhere really. Like a school environment or a work-place. There will always be aspects about it that you dislike or people you dont get along with.

SophiaGrace said:
csmswhs said:
SophiaGrace said:
csmswhs said:

Whoa....

Hey now. Forums are hard to deal with. I agree. You won't like everyone on a forum and you have to learn to deal with that because there are many different types of people.

I think it's like anywhere really. Like a school environment or a work-place. There will always be aspects about it that you dislike or people you dont get along with.

of course of course, your right soph. thanks:) i made a mistake, i do that sometimes:) stupid thread.:rolleyes::):D

csmswhs said:
SophiaGrace said:
csmswhs said:
SophiaGrace said:
csmswhs said:

Whoa....

of course of course, your right soph. thanks:) i made a mistake, i do that sometimes:) stupid thread.:rolleyes::):D

I am not sure whether you meant that in sarcasm or not.

<_<

*pokes him* :)

SophiaGrace said:

<_<

it was not sarcasm. i meant it sincerely.

but what does *pokes him* mean? who are you poking?

SophiaGrace said:
csmswhs said:
SophiaGrace said:

<_<

I'm poking you. :)

lol, i'm not a him, i'm a her:)

that's ok tho, i thought you were around 55 years old until recently.

csmswhs said:
SophiaGrace said:
csmswhs said:
SophiaGrace said:

<_<

It might be the fact that it's 5am and I am so tired I can't even stand... but those couple of posts there just made me laugh lol. :) Ok off to work now...

csmswhs said:
SophiaGrace said:
csmswhs said:
SophiaGrace said:

<_<

Ohhhh ok. :)

Hi female person!

:p

And yeah my profile tells you my age.

Latest posts

Back