Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Calm said:
As long as penises don't touch, it is not gay.

So your saying I, we can do anything and its not gay as long as penises don't touch lmfao. So i could hold IT and lick it and that would not be gay? hahahah OK me and you could meet up one day,, what u say ?? :p

Nothing gay well happen though I promise lmao

Bluey said:
Calm said:
As long as penises don't touch, it is not gay.

So your saying I, we can do anything and its not gay as long as penises don't touch lmfao. So i could hold IT and lick it and that would not be gay? hahahah OK me and you could meet up one day,, what u say ?? :p

Nothing gay well happen though I promise lmao

You feel good, there is slurping sound and dick is hard, you look down and see some hairy figure. Hairy figure lifts its head and it is... a man. But it could as well be a woman.

If penises touch, there is sperm wars and that is not ok. Unless you are gay. Has anyone actually studied the perfomance of sperm amongst gay people?

Calm said:
You feel good, there is slurping sound and dick is hard, you look down and see some hairy figure. Hairy figure lifts its head and it is... a man. But it could as well be a woman.

If penises touch, there is sperm wars and that is not ok. Unless you are gay. Has anyone actually studied the perfomance of sperm amongst gay people?

Seriously, WTF?

the second and third page of this thread is the greatest peice of literature this forum has ever made

best thread ever :)

now, please contunue

(((((((((sanal))))))))

i haven't talked to you enough to know what happened - but i'm here if you need to talk. i hope things will be better for you.

I still can't believe it...

hug-day-6.gif

Lol I know its freaking fast but as I always say, my depressions are super short lived and this is the first time something hit me for this long. I am almost out of it. I stopped caring. I dont like dishonest people.. End of the story lol.

Latest posts

Back