25/F/England and Brand New :)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MissyEchelon

Reaction score
Hi there my name is Laura.
I'm a bit nervous and shy but, love making new friends.. The two don't really go hand in hand very well!
I found this place about a week ago and decided to join in the hopes of finding some nice people to talk to and perhaps gain a penpal/chat pal or two.

I like music (listening to and making), photography, anything creative like painting, drawing, card making etc.. i love watching movies and collecting them, and i also love Halloween and costume making.

I'd like to think i'm quite an open minded and accepting person, i don't judge people by their pasts because everyone has baggage and a history. It makes us who we are right?

Anyway, this is my first post so i just thought i'd say hey and i look forward to talking with lots of you and making some lovely new friends :)

Welcome to the forum Laura. I only just joined a couple of days ago after lurking around this forum for a few months. You have some interesting hobbies and I hope that you enjoy your stay here :) My name is Ben, I'm 20 years old and I'm also from England

Nice to talk to you Ben, welcome to you also since you're new :D Feel free to message any time :) and thanks for the welcome!

Hello, and welcome. Always looking for new people to talk to.

MissyEchelon said:
Nice to talk to you Ben, welcome to you also since you're new :D Feel free to message any time :) and thanks for the welcome!

It is nice to talk to you too :) Thank you for the welcome and I'll be sure to take you up on that offer ;)

Anyone can message me at any time and I will do my absolute best to respond :)

Latest posts

Back