4th week uni postponed, losing my mind

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NIKE

Reaction score
Now, I don't like going to uni at all, infact I ******* hate it. But right now I'd take it over staying home. At the very least I get to greet and be greeted by other people, and If I am really lucky actually have conversation; unfullfilling and meaningless it maybe but I'd take it over not saying a word to anybody the entire day. This loneliness is just becoming too much too ******* much to take to be honest..

Besides going to the gym for 2 hours a day for the past 3 weeks, I am almost literally doing nothing. I bet people who actually have some sort of social life are actually loving this.

Probably gonna buy myself some vodka tonight....to curb my misery a bit.

Eh, well I'd suggest reading a book if you actually enjoyed it. Or watch a movie that you love so time flies by faster. I dunno really go outside take a walk.

Maybe I should go run till I'm numb instead? I always hated running but now I'm desperate enough for anything.

I wouldn't recommend running until you're numb but run until you get tired. Go take a drive anywhere or just visit places you've wanted to go but never had the time. Like a restaurant or a park or something. Just go outside.

NIKE said:
Maybe I should go run till I'm numb instead? I always hated running but now I'm desperate enough for anything.

Nike,

Exercise is good. It can save your life...literally.

Vodka makes life worse.
Been there done that.

I applaud the exercise.

Look into some hobbies (helps kill the boredom and is a good way to meet people who share your interests.)

Latest posts

Back