5 minutes

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

h i

Reaction score
it takes me about 5 minutes to check every website i know of to see theres nothing online for me. no emails, no messages, nothing. if i do get a message, its either spam, a general comment like 'Hi' or 'Yea' or some form of problem that im to relate to feel connection. if it wasnt for chatting at 10pm - 12pm id almost consider ending the internet.

I dont get messages either so dont feel left out. Which I dont expect to get any messages so it doesnt really bother me.

If you want more internet communication try PMing/ emailing/ IMing people yourself. Someone has to get the ball rolling, why not you?

I end up doing that a lot, cycling through things I'm registered with online so I can check for updates lol. Even though I know there is almost always nothing there, it's become a slight bit compulsive of me.

Don't worry you're not the only one out there.

I know exactly what you mean! I would love to get the occasional "Hi" but I don't. On the very rare instance that I do, it literally makes my day, and then I feel kind of stupid for being so happy for something that other people probably get in floods and take for granted.

I feel the same way. I used to keep contacting people but it never changed things so I usually don't anymore. If they're not interested in communicating with me, then why waste my time? But it really sucks sometimes. That's why I mostly stay away from social networks. What sucks the most is that if you complain about it people try to attribute it to you - but that's hardly fair if you're already the one doing all the work. :p

Latest posts

Back