5 types of men

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They need to have a 6th one -
The Guy You Just Want To Squeeze And Hug Because They're So ******* Awesome.

Seosa2 said:
Triple Bogey said:
Seosa2 said:
Clingy Clive...

I worry but I don't sulk so it isn't really me !

Agreed, I panic and think I've messed up, :(

it's always on my mind.

I haven't had many women interested in me. When I have there is always a nagging little voice in my head telling me they are doing to disappear soon or they won't answer your text or they will be offended by that last text or they like somebody else better than me etc. It's such a mix of emotions when you 'have somebody'

Triple Bogey said:
Seosa2 said:
Triple Bogey said:
Seosa2 said:
Clingy Clive...

it's always on my mind.

I haven't had many women interested in me. When I have there is always a nagging little voice in my head telling me they are doing to disappear soon or they won't answer your text or they will be offended by that last text or they like somebody else better than me etc. It's such a mix of emotions when you 'have somebody'

Absolute nail on the head.

They also become a key part of your life and you want them to feel special because they are special to you but it has the opposite affect. You also become slightly delusional and the perfect scenarios dominate your mind-set when they're usually quite unrealistic.

I'm sometimes-happy-go-lucky, flirt-for-fun, randomly go batshit crazy fun bag of energetic biological mass of african american existence.

I am my own type. I do not exist on that list.

Midnight Sky said:
I'm sometimes-happy-go-lucky, flirt-for-fun, randomly go batshit crazy fun bag of energetic biological mass of african american existence.

I am my own type. I do not exist on that list.

:D :D God bless African Americans

Oh dear... so a load of women read this and learn how to stereotype and pigeonhole 97.2% of men.

And there is probably a similar article on some men's site or in a magazine somewhere, telling men how to spot the 5 types of women and thus stereotype 89.2% of all women.

And so we let the mass media stereotype and pigeonhole us and wonder why people are lonely because they don't fit the profile some journalists have created...

Sigh...

TheWalkingDead said:
Oh dear... so a load of women read this and learn how to stereotype and pigeonhole 97.2% of men.

And there is probably a similar article on some men's site or in a magazine somewhere, telling men how to spot the 5 types of women and thus stereotype 89.2% of all women.

And so we let the mass media stereotype and pigeonhole us and wonder why people are lonely because they don't fit the profile some journalists have created...

Sigh...

Boy, somebody sounds like a Clingy Clive

TheWalkingDead said:

Sigh...

+1. Here us guys have been chastised for years for "objectifying" women via the "male gaze", but when we are crammed into stereotypical categories having a superficial relation to reality at best, no one bats an eyelid.

The article didn't mention a 6th "type": The man who doesn't have a profile on singles sites because he hates the inherent superficiality of such sites and the people who use them.

MTrip said:
TheWalkingDead said:

Sigh...

+1. Here us guys have been chastised for years for "objectifying" women via the "male gaze", but when we are crammed into stereotypical categories having a superficial relation to reality at best, no one bats an eyelid.

The article didn't mention a 6th "type": The man who doesn't have a profile on singles sites because he hates the inherent superficiality of such sites and the people who use them.

The article didn't, but I did. :D I also "bat an eye" when men are stereotyped. Just sayin.... :p

Triple Bogey said:
Seosa2 said:
Triple Bogey said:
Seosa2 said:
Clingy Clive...

it's always on my mind.

I see I'm not the only one who feels that way. Sometimes having someone is just a big old mind-f~ck. :)

-Teresa

SofiasMami said:
Triple Bogey said:
Seosa2 said:
Triple Bogey said:
Seosa2 said:
Clingy Clive...

it's always on my mind.

I see I'm not the only one who feels that way. Sometimes having someone is just a big old mind-f~ck. :)

-Teresa

I did figure it wasn't just me. It is hard not to come across as desperate or needy which is a big turn off to people.

Of course when you have somebody, some things are nice but like you say, you just get a load of new problems to worry about.

TheWalkingDead said:

Sigh...

I don't think your supposed to take those surveys that seriously, just a bit of fun. :)

TheWalkingDead said:

Sigh...

Possible, although it's more of a humorous article to be taken lightly rather than so serious, it's hardly been government funded research; at least that's what I got from it anyway.

Latest posts

Back