• Thread starter TheLonelySkeptic
  • Start date
Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let's play a game

it's called "check back on kevin in the morning to see if he's still alive"

the rules are simple.

ready go!

Liapos said:
Let's play a game

it's called "check back on kevin in the morning to see if he's still alive"

the rules are simple.

ready go!

I don't get it :rolleyes:

samba101 said:
that's what I've been thinking about

Say what Samba? You wanna give up too? =( But who will i then have to get happy for reading about how she's meeting new guys and have mature chats about everything with? Whom's extremely slow-typing but highly interesting and funny father will i have the pleasure of chatting with when she's out somewhere? Who will i have to scold for still smoking? Who will Sanal have to get a hard-on from? And for christ sakes... how will the chat-room here ever survive with You of all people?

I've also been unemployed for over half a year, but please, You mean too much to give up! Can't we talk about work or something? Wouldn't it be cool if we had a work-related chat-room, where we give tips and stuff like that about jobs, and encourage each other to find out what new things we could try, that we might be **** good at?

I and Sanal loves Ya Samba. Can't we try and work this out? Everyone is good at something, and everyone is needed somewhere!

Liapos said:
im not strong enough

sorry

Every one feels down sometimes.

come on mate you know if your feeling like crap then its only a matter of time be for you start to feel better again.

I write this feeling a little low myself.

Ive had a real good weekend but for some reason feel kinder sad and lonely right now. I just spoke to a cousin and he sounded kinder down all tho I have no idea why I think that but he did. But it makes me feel like I did something wrong but then I think maybe am just tied from doing to much. Kinder when ive had all the fun i just wont to chill but then I wouldn't mind some company as well right now. But cos am so tied I can't be bothered to go anywhere.

But even tho am feeling a little unhappy for no apparent reason at all I know I well feel better tomorrow after a good sleep. You just gotta ride the wave of things. If we always felt happy we would not appreciate feeling happy.

And all this post is about me looking at why I don't feel so happy logically when I should be happy I had a good weekend. I even won quite a bit of cash last night at a poker game. You think that would make me feel better? Well money can't give you a hug or make you dinner. All tho it can get you takeaway :D I think I treat myself to some chinese takeaway food later from my winnings :) That well char me up.

This is what I do when I feel a little down. I come on here and ramble about any old nonsense and then I read back what I put and it kinder makes me feel better to put things into perspective.

I never felt strong but looking back but I Guss I have been. I live alone and have to look after myself and I think if I look at it I am quite a strong person. Most ppl are stronger then they think. I think you just realize that moor with age.

Latest posts

Back