A brief introduction

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ioann

Reaction score
Hello there. I am a 46 year old man who suffers from a sort of existential loneliness. That is, I can have lots of people around me, and I often do, but I feel isolated and have never really felt like I 'fitted in', even when everyone is laughing at my jokes, etc. I think in part (maybe mostly) it is due to the fact that I am gay, which causes a sort of dislocation when you grow up in a nongay world.

Hey Ioann! Welcome!
Trust me, a lot of people here are very friendly and accepting, even with sexual orientation. Here's hoping your problems get solved here. :)

Just at a random curiosity, what made you pick your username?

Mr Seal The Albatros said:

It is a form of my actual name, but an uncommon one, so one I thought would not be in use. Why?

Thanks for the welcome.

Ioann said:
Mr Seal The Albatros said:

It is a form of my actual name, but an uncommon one, so one I thought would not be in use. Why?

Thanks for the welcome.

Eh, just curious. I've found it helps break the ice a bit too.
Anyway, see you on the boards! :)

Welcome to the forum Ioann!

I am still a 'newbie' here, but have found that people here are nice, supportive and comforting. Also, it's a great place if you nee listeners! 😃
Hope you have a good time, and find what you seek.
If you ever want to talk, need a friend or just need to vent, this is a good place. Also, I'm a good listener and talker, just a pm away 😉

Welcome to ALL we are pleased you have joined , Bright Blessings.

Hello Ioann. Welcome to the forum. Sorry for the late response. And I guess Homosexuality can be seen as wrong in some places. I see nothing wrong with it myself.

Latest posts

Back