A fact I have just found out...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Limlim said:
Those numbers don't make any sense. Are they all having these massive orgies or something?

Hello Mr. Limlim, let me explain. Maybe 20-80 is too extreme, but 30-70, is not. The long and short is that women are actually attracted to a WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY smaller percentage of men than men are to women.

Women need to be REALLY turned on to have sex. Only the BEST guys turn them on. Guys such as Male Models, Marines, Bikers, Bodybuilders, and Rock Stars, the best-looking, roughest & toughest, Alpha Men. Those are the only men that the significant majority of women actually ENJOY having sex with. Only top 20% of men get sex on a REGULAR basis, when they want it.

Obviously men in the lower 80% DO get to date, but women CONSTANTLY play games with them, withhold sex, and all other kinds of stuff. Sure these guys do get in relationships, but women would MUCH rather be with the top 20%. The problem is, the top 20% guys have all these women throwing themselves at them, so WHY would they settle down with one woman. Women want to ANCHOR down one of these Alphas, and they just can't do it. So they have relationships with regular Joes, but only BECAUSE they know they CAN'T tame the alphas, and don't want to be hurt anymore.

Most of the women on this forum I have noticed are in their 30s. But if you ask any girl in her 20s, about this 20-80 rule, she will confirm it to be true, 100%. I know very few guys who can have sex on a regular basis, and the ones I do know are some form of the Alphas that I described above.

And for anyone who says this doesn't apply to "good girls" or "nice girls", I have attended MANY events with die-hard Muslims and Catholics, and the 20-80 rule is even MORE extreme. Just subtract the sex.

Guys, the solution is to become the top 20%. FYI, I'm not Angry at women for doing this. I understand why they do it. I just think it is a fact that all sexually frustrated dudes must accept if they want to change.

I... was kinda hoping the answer would have been everyone was having this massive orgy. That would have been really cool.

Of course. It's all about natural selection. Only the alpha males get their choice of mate. And the fight to become an alpha is nigh impossible, especially if you're far from this 'top 20%'

So then, what you're telling all us quiet, shy, confidence-lacking guys is that the only way to ever be noticed, is to try and actually compete with the alpha's?

It borderlines on insanity! It's a contest we KNOW we can't win!

Does individuality account for nothing anymore?!(Of course, I already know the answer to this)

Code S.O.L said:
Of course. It's all about natural selection. Only the alpha males get their choice of mate. And the fight to become an alpha is nigh impossible, especially if you're far from this 'top 20%'

So then, what you're telling all us quiet, shy, confidence-lacking guys is that the only way to ever be noticed, is to try and actually compete with the alpha's?

It borderlines on insanity! It's a contest we KNOW we can't win!

Does individuality account for nothing anymore?!(Of course, I already know the answer to this)

Actually man, it IS possible and can be done.

Just spend a year completely focuses on stuff that will make you less weak. Weight-train hard (bulk and cut), eat a bodybuilder diet, take a boxing or an MMA class, do some outdoors survival activities, go to your local gun range and do target practice, and soon, the weakling inside of you will be exterminated. And your bod will look hot.

Next, ask a trustworthy gay or female friend to go shopping with you to buy hot clothes, hot shoes, and a hot haircut.

Individuality DOES matter. Whatever your talent is (for me it's writing and painting) women will be interested in you for it, but ONLY after you're a hot alpha. Same thing with being nice. I have these two hot alpha friends (one's a USMC jarhead, the other's a male model) who act all nice and and sweet and sensitive, and the girls LOVE it. But that "being nice" wouldn't matter at all if you weren't a hot alpha.

I would also do some basic reading on the Venutian Arts. There are three stages with a girl: Attraction, Comfort, and Seduction. There are a few tips on what to say and when. Hypnosis might be good to look into, but don't let some of the hardcore Seduction masters scam you, because a few of them are lying.

A chronically single awkward doofus can be transformed into a Don Juan. It's a fairly simple process, it just takes time and dedication. It's been hard for me as well to find the time and money for all these investments. But if you're crying yourself to sleep every night from loneliness, I suggest it's quite worth it.

SocratesX said:
Actually man, it IS possible and can be done.

Just spend a year completely focuses on stuff that will make you less weak. Weight-train hard (bulk and cut), eat a bodybuilder diet, take a boxing or an MMA class, do some outdoors survival activities, go to your local gun range and do target practice, and soon, the weakling inside of you will be exterminated. And your bod will look hot.

Next, ask a trustworthy gay or female friend to go shopping with you to buy hot clothes, hot shoes, and a hot haircut.

Individuality DOES matter. Whatever your talent is (for me it's writing and painting) women will be interested in you for it, but ONLY after you're a hot alpha. Same thing with being nice. I have these two hot alpha friends (one's a USMC jarhead, the other's a male model) who act all nice and and sweet and sensitive, and the girls LOVE it. But that "being nice" wouldn't matter at all if you weren't a hot alpha.

I would also do some basic reading on the Venutian Arts. There are three stages with a girl: Attraction, Comfort, and Seduction. There are a few tips on what to say and when. Hypnosis might be good to look into, but don't let some of the hardcore Seduction masters scam you, because a few of them are lying.

A chronically single awkward doofus can be transformed into a Don Juan. It's a fairly simple process, it just takes time and dedication. It's been hard for me as well to find the time and money for all these investments. But if you're crying yourself to sleep every night from loneliness, I suggest it's quite worth it.

Hypnosis? Really?

But seriously, say I did start working out, taking the bodybuilder's diet, etc, etc. Granted, my physical form might improve, but what does this do to my emotional/mental form? I could read into the venusian arts, and study all it's theories, but in practice, I'd still look and sound like someone reading cue cards, and if my first hand observation of the clubbing scene has taught me anything, it's that women can see right through that. And assuming that my lack of practical dating experience mattered, and I was dragged off into a female's bed. NOTHING can hide the fact that I have no idea what I'm doing.

Srsly, Hypnosis? How does that work here, and on whom?

Alpha this.
Alpha that
Alpha, alpha, alpha
PUA this
Women do this and that
Guys need to be like that and this

/end thread & every past and future thread made by Socrates

If someone is talented, they are talented. Doesnt matter if they are alpha or not. Girls will melt over a guy that knows how to strum a guitar right. :)

I've pondered before, learning magic tricks. I think it'd be a good thing to learn for a mute person and would certainly break the ice with people I meet, but, I don't know if I'll ever actually try to learn magic tricks. Lots of time and effort would have to go into it. It might be worth it though.

forget hypnosis and venusian arts.

all you need to do to become a successful alpha-********* is wear sunglasses everywhere you go for no particular reason and always pop your collar.

leering at pre-teens also works.

SophiaGrace said:
If someone is talented, they are talented. Doesnt matter if they are alpha or not. Girls will melt over a guy that knows how to strum a guitar right. :)

Unfortunatly in my case, no.

SophiaGrace said:

I've pondered before, learning magic tricks. I think it'd be a good thing to learn for a mute person and would certainly break the ice with people I meet, but, I don't know if I'll ever actually try to learn magic tricks. Lots of time and effort would have to go into it. It might be worth it though.

YES! Guitar playing does MELT girl's hearts. Many "alphas" are skilled guitar players. Which is why I mentioned Rock Stars in my above list of typical top-20%-ers.

Some of the goofier pickup artists I know do use magic tricks. If you think will help you Sophia, you should do it.

I wish you the best of luck in life, SophiaGrace, and I wish there was more I could do to help you. Unfortunately, I know you have a much heavier cross to bear than anyone on this board.

^^^Seems to me like only "non-alphas" spend all their time talking about who's an "alpha" and who isn't. Who gives a fresia about labels? Just be who you are and be confident in yourself and the rest will take care of itself.

@the thread in general: And yes, generally, musical skill in general (and guitar-playing specifically) does tend to impress women quite a bit.

Actually quite alot of skilled guitar players are not really out going and an "alpha male" as you said or atleast not your typical alpha male. Alot of them become skilled from shutting themselves up for half their life and grinding away at music theory and guitar, so alot of the very skilled musicians are quite reserved. You might be surprised to find alot of the greats are actually quite shy people. :p

SophiaGrace said:
Girls will melt over a guy that knows how to strum a guitar right. :)

SO uhhhh Sophia what state do you live in :D

ShybutHi said:
Actually quite alot of skilled guitar players are not really out going and an "alpha male" as you said or atleast not your typical alpha male. Alot of them become skilled from shutting themselves up for half their life and grinding away at music theory and guitar

You have to play with other people to gain skill at guitar, that's a fact, unfortunate still but a fact.

AncientBard said:
You have to play with other people to gain skill at guitar, that's a fact, unfortunate still but a fact.

Ah yes that is true to most styles of music, doesnt really hold true so much when you are talking about working on aspects of music like theory and technique which is what takes the most time and work to get to an advanced level. Im talking generally really even alot of shy reserved types still tend to mix with people also. You will almost definatly be mixing with others if music is your buisiness.
What i meant really is that alot of amazing musicians or very talented people in creative things like art are reserved types of people... probably because alot of them spent so much of their time working alone on their talents when they were younger so it affected their social skills.

Having been in the position of a woman, I have to say that I've always been really annoyed at men who obviously are only talking to me for sex. I'd rather get to know a guy first--maybe then it has some meaning, yes?

Kayota said:
Having been in the position of a woman, I have to say that I've always been really annoyed at men who obviously are only talking to me for sex. I'd rather get to know a guy first--maybe then it has some meaning, yes?

There's a difference between only talking to a woman for sex...

...and showing sexual/romantic interest in a woman when you first meet her.

Just because I flirt or hit on a woman when I meet her (presenting myself as sexually interested in her) doesn't mean that sex is the only thing I'll ever want to know her for.

SophiaGrace said:

What kind of "guitar-strumming" are we talking about here :)
I've only met a few guys who knew how to strum my *ahem* guitar. They weren't necessarily the most handsome alpha males out there but...

excuse me while I go to the restroom :)

Teresa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back