A few words...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Luke_S

Reaction score
I've just had a thought, I understand a lot of you may feel down and in the dumps now and then, and a lot of you may think this is a bad thing, but you know, the realisation of that something in your life bothers you or that you can actually feel something isn't right is just a great warning sign for a person to just improve themself and constantly get better and better as a person.

I've often thought, why do I feel certain ways about things, and why should I? Do other people actually think this way? Do they even care like I might care? Does the way I think subtract me from everyone else and make me 'inferior' or weaker minded?

Well, I think theres many options to think about any sort of depression or a feeling of being down, infact feeling like this could almost be a blessing to a person since nobody is ever the same after being at totally rock bottom, and having worked there way up again.

Depression could be used as an act of purification, a wake up call to the human soul telling you that deep down you realise you can always go for what you wanted in life, and the situation you are in at the miniute just won't cut it, cuz your worth a lot more than that.

I have times when I go through high's and lows, but you know I think I'm just happy being content in being calm, I used to think ahh, my life is all bad and that, but then I think of all the people that are worse off than me and I just want to be able to use what strength I have to help everyone else that needs it more than myself.

I've been messed over many times in my life, hell I still get messed over now and then, but you know, I'm working on cutting those people off, and some people have cut me off for stupid honeysuckle I have done, some people probably think I'm a complete *******, but at the end of the day you gotta think that another day is ahead and even if it means all you have is yourself, its gonna be worth it, because yourself should always come before anyone else in a time of crisis.

Latest posts

Back