a good old rant

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Porman

Reaction score
I keep having these dreams of this girl i used to like back in highschool. i really liked her for who she was, was the nicest thing, so i thought. we where close until i found out what she really was, a drama queen that lied alot :S this turned me off anyway and havnt seen her in almost 2 years and have only spoken to her a handful of times on msn.

anywho these dreams are not sexual, i barely even interact with her at all, shes just there. its strange, i mean i had a gf for over a year and never dream of her, not even when we where together. im not sure what it is about her that makes me dream about her. I dont think about her alot, or at all really.

Im really confused. I dont really want anything to do with her, yet at the same time if she invited me over id be there in a heart beat. Yet i still now that shes only trying to mess with my head. Last time i talked to her which was about a month ago she said she would come out close to where i live and said she would give me a call if she did so we could catch up, and then i dont ever hear from her. and shes never online anymore and think shes blocked me again. and despite all these things that make me not want to have anything to do with her, she still pops up in my dreams, and are the only ones i remember. and every time i wake up i want to go back to my dream.

does anyone relate to this at all? I mean im good at getting over people, like my ex lol. tho for some reason this girl rides on my concience. ok rants over, so tired.

Porman said:
I keep having these dreams of this girl i used to like back in highschool. i really liked her for who she was, was the nicest thing, so i thought. we where close until i found out what she really was, a drama queen that lied alot :S this turned me off anyway and havnt seen her in almost 2 years and have only spoken to her a handful of times on msn.

anywho these dreams are not sexual, i barely even interact with her at all, shes just there. its strange, i mean i had a gf for over a year and never dream of her, not even when we where together. im not sure what it is about her that makes me dream about her. I dont think about her alot, or at all really.

It's strange, but there are times when I'll dream about someone or someplace that I haven't seen in years. In fact haven't even thought about AT ALL in years.

They say we never truly forget anything, we just sort of lose the ability to recall it over time. Maybe something you've done lately triggered the memory of this particular girl and now it's leaking out of your subconcious through your dreams.

If there was something specific you didn't like about her, it could be your dreams are trying to tell you something and that is the closest thing you can get out of it without your brain saying "Duh, hello". I've read so many things on dreams, because I have precognitive dreams. That meaning I dream of a feeling or an incident, but out of context and then days or months later something happens to recall that dream in real life. It can be spooky sometimes. I'm sure you are trying to tell yourself something, but only you can decide or figure out what that is. Sorry I couldn't be of more help, good luck.

I think it has something to do with some sh in ppls brains. At one point in life, when u liked her u must have been connected to her more mindwise then heartwise lol...i don't know. Cause u said u liked her "for" who she was. That is something that brain decides to like. Thats why its still there.

I used to have a best friend..and I liked him for the friend he was. So like after I moved from that place 3 years later, if i had a dream about him he'd call in next 2 days or something with some kind of a problem he had. And those dreams were like short periods where he would pop up among other people.It's like a connection in mind on some level or something.

i think she's playing u honestly...

I dont know...for me i have to stop interacting with a person to have them out of my mind completely. Try that.

i think your all right in a way. its funny i had a dream of her after i made this thread lol. but havnt since then. Im pretty sure i wont dream of her again unless i talk to her again which i dont think will happen anytime soon :p

thanks for your replies :)

Latest posts

Back