A little awkward and shy...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Call me Elyse. 30ish genderfluid (she/they) and abrosexual lesbian.

I'm here cause I'm tired of being lonely and this seems like a nice, friendly place to make friends. Things I like include Jane Lynch, reading, writing, gaming, drawing, musicals, coffee, and cats.

JustAnotherSapphic said:
Call me Elyse. 30ish genderfluid (she/they) and abrosexual lesbian.

I'm here cause I'm tired of being lonely and this seems like a nice, friendly place to make friends. Things I like include Jane Lynch, reading, writing, gaming, drawing, musicals, coffee, and cats.

Welcome!! Im sure you will like  it  here.

Welcome to the forums. :)

Welcome! I just had to look up the term Abrosexual Lesbian. Wow! I think I need to take a modern version of a sex education class. I'm clueless about that stuff now. :cool: 

I thought it was like a women who wore Abercrombie outfits that bordered on the males clothing line. Nope.

iu

Finished said:
Welcome! I just had to look up the term Abrosexual Lesbian. Wow! I think I need to take a modern version of a sex education class. I'm clueless about that stuff now. :cool: 

I thought it was like a women who wore Abercrombie outfits that bordered on the males clothing line. Nope.

iu

Not quite. Basically, I'm as fluid as they come.

Hi there new person!

I'm Kat. 33, trans (she/her), pansexual/homoromantic eclectic witch. Nice to meet you.

Latest posts

Back