A Little Intro

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DragonflytotheMoon

Reaction score
Hi, everyone. Hope that you're all well. I actually joined a few months ago, but shortly after I was only able to use my phone & needed to conserve my data. I still do. Though, now I can use my laptop sometimes. So I thought I'd take the opportunity & introduce myself. I'm widowed, 3x cancer warrior (currently with stage 4 uterine), multi abuse survivor (starting with my mother) & functioning depressive (some days, not so much). I'm a fur mama to two kitties & two senior Chi mixes. All adopted from the shelter where I volunteer. I had been support staff for developmentally challenged adults. We helped them with goals, behaviors & took them on activities. I don't know if I'll be able to get back to that or something similar. For now I'm working with a lawyer to help me get my benefits. I'm a NorCal native. Besides volunteering, I enjoy making new friends, nature photography (I appreciate others & am an amateur), the theater, reading, music, watching sports, dining out, dancing, to name a few interests. I don't mind receiving DMs, as I do my best to be caring & supportive. I won't put up with nonsense, though. I don't know how often I'll be on, but I will respond as soon as I'm able.

Hello and welcome to the forum :giggle: It looks like we share some common interests.

Hi, everyone. Hope that you're all well. I actually joined a few months ago, but shortly after I was only able to use my phone & needed to conserve my data. I still do. Though, now I can use my laptop sometimes. So I thought I'd take the opportunity & introduce myself. I'm widowed, 3x cancer warrior (currently with stage 4 uterine), multi abuse survivor (starting with my mother) & functioning depressive (some days, not so much). I'm a fur mama to two kitties & two senior Chi mixes. All adopted from the shelter where I volunteer. I had been support staff for developmentally challenged adults. We helped them with goals, behaviors & took them on activities. I don't know if I'll be able to get back to that or something similar. For now I'm working with a lawyer to help me get my benefits. I'm a NorCal native. Besides volunteering, I enjoy making new friends, nature photography (I appreciate others & am an amateur), the theater, reading, music, watching sports, dining out, dancing, to name a few interests. I don't mind receiving DMs, as I do my best to be caring & supportive. I won't put up with nonsense, though. I don't know how often I'll be on, but I will respond as soon as I'm able.
Hi, there, been on here a while, never used it thus far. Sounds you have had a bad ride in life. Like so many others, me inc. i find it now to type and write as i had a stroke and other stuff about 4 months back.

Hi, there, been on here a while, never used it thus far. Sounds you have had a bad ride in life. Like so many others, me inc. i find it now to type and write as i had a stroke and other stuff about 4 months back.
Hello and welcome to you too,enjoy it here.

Thanks. Which things in particular? I like your user name. It's one of my favorite songs from one of my favorite films
dancing, theatre, reading, music, anything connected with nature. You helped people with their goals/behaviours, I like to dive into human psyche as well. And I have a heart for animals 🥰

dancing, theatre, reading, music, anything connected with nature. You helped people with their goals/behaviours, I like to dive into human psyche as well. And I have a heart for animals 🥰
Are we twins? lol We certainly do have much in common. As we get to know each other, we might find we have other similarities. With just enough differences, to gain new perspectives, to balance it all out.

I feel, it's not about the cards I'm dealt, but how I play the hand. So I do what I'm able to help others. I don't want anyone else to endure what I have. If they have been mistreated, to make sure they don't experience it again. I give voice to those who can't speak for themselves. I stand for those who don't have sure footing. How are you doing? Have things been improving? If you don't mind, I'll hold good thoughts & send positive energy.

Latest posts

Back