A lonely life mine sure is.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ElectricStriker

Reaction score
Hello all, I've finally come here after years of having this problem. I'm 15 in grade 10 and I currently have no friends and no social life. I have people I consider co-workers but that's about it. I haven't hung out with a single friend in a year, and the people I consider friends are always temporary. When I was little I was diagnosed with selective mutism and I've had social anxiety since then. Also recently, I have developed health anxiety and depression because I can't believe that this is my life in high school. Anyway I join this forum in hopes to find people that can relate, so again, hello to all.

Hi electricstriker. Cool name :) Im new too. I can relate with the depression and loneliness. I have friends but no that close since Im moody and withdrawn sometimes.

Don't worry. We don't bite. Give us a chance. I hope you find friends here. :)

Hi,

Can I just make sure of one thing? Selective MUTISM? As in sometimes you can't talk? I'd like to know more about how that is manifest, as there are times I can't talk but I don't think it's medically strong like that.

Meh High School sucks, don't worry about it. The popular girls end up getting pregnant at 19 anyway by the popular guys. Get your grades, get your awesome job and if we can help we sure will :)

Latest posts

Back