A Lonely Life Singles Club (Hugs 'n Kisses)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
-single for years now
-not looking/trying hard enough to change status
-meeting people is difficult
I am not in school. Establishing new relationships has always been difficult. Maintaining existing relationships has been difficult. I don't even keep up well with work references for the resume. Flirting on the job is unprofessional and quite risky, so I don't do it. I speak to attractive women all the time, though usually in a store or something like that. To me, making moves in situations like that is extremely awkward, so I don't go for it. A compliment is a compliment, and then I move on to the next thing. I've always been introverted. I don't do clubs, don't drink, don't smoke.
I'm a good looking guy, but have an outstanding physical flaw (intermittent strabismus). I'm honestly not sure how much of a problem that really is, though sometimes I go back to it as the biggest excuse. Sometimes I use my level of education and job title as an excuse, or the amount of money I make and the things I don't have. I'll be 28 late this year, and I strongly believe that nothing will have changed by then.

Whew. That was fun! :)

I am probably sure I will be staying here for a long time. I can't even make real friends let alone start a strong bond with someone that can develop into a nice, trusting relationship. That will never come. I obviously do not blame myself entirely though. I just chose the wrong people in the past. Some of them messed up beyond their control and really, they are not good 'friend' material anyways. They say they will be there for you, but they never were.

Most women who meet a man who has no social life will find that a turn off so I need to dedicate my time and strength to something else from now on. If someone comes along in the future I really don't know what I will do except just go with the flow. I also need to get the belief out of my head that there are people out there that will stick by you through the toughest times especially if you have hurt them in the past. People who will give you a REAL second chance, but there is no such thing.

So yeah....definitely going to be alone by choice for a much longer time.

Just drop by to give some free hugs. :p

((((((((hugsssss))))))))

"Nice" club lol

Thats **** depressing to have club like this and be part of it.

Well, yeah, i am in. Hope not for ever...ah, whom to i am lying.../*drawing a rope and unpacking soap*/ never had girlfriend never will have.

Count me in.....

I would give anything to find that special someone. I have tried all the on line dating services, even joined a local dating service that basically just took my money and left me hanging.

I want to meet that person who we can bond, cry on each other's shoulder, and be able to talk to each other about anything and everything.

Having a family would be nice too, but I would even be happy if I just to find a companion to spend life with, even if it is just the 2 of us.

Well, I'm currently single. My last relationship was about 5 months ago. My last fling was about 2 months ago. I am just taking a break and trying to get ahead with work. It is probably good I take time off from dating. I have a bad habit of jumping from relationship to relationship right way. Problem is I love women and I hate being alone and bored. Prime example, I had gotten out of a serious relationship that lasted for 4 years at age 20. I then met this girl that I was previously engaged to. We had been dating for a year and a half before I broke that off. It's a long story. However, a pattern can be seen where I just jumped from one relationship to the other. Hell, that's probably my biggest problem. I guess I need time to heal from all the crap over the years ?

Six years in June. Jeezo! I knew it was long, just not that long. may as well set up camp here, i can't see me going anywhere soon :D

Let's see, I've been single for... What's today? Oh yeah! 28 years now (that's out of a possible 28). Usually this makes me feel like toilet scum, but lately I've been trying to draw some inspiration from my avatar. That elephant may be alone, but he's got his trampoline, and it makes him happy.

So I guess the key is to find your trampoline. Gosh, that sounds like a good thread...

Latest posts

Back