A love interest rant for myself... and a question for you.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dwi

Reaction score
Hmmm... what a dilema. Chance of solving this has gone up from 0.0% to 0.1%. I guess that changes things from " don't even think about it " to " Is it remotely possible? ".

This conclusion is drawn from the proposition p -> q
But in this exceptional case for p to be true, all elements of p must also be true. However, elements of p all share a factor m^2. That means for each value I confirm (or make) true, p is more likely to be solved so that p is true. So, let p = {x l x € p}

It so happens that today I found one x that is true. That x in turn lead me to y and z, all elements of p and true. So it certainly gives me something to work with. I know this all makes no sense but I understand myself. It would suck to find 99% of all values to be true then find the last value f=(z) [if you know what i mean] to be false. in that case, pointless hard work is pointless... thats why im so skeptical of even trying to solve this problem.

So my question is:

Should I proceed and try to solve all possible values of x so that p is true? Or is it too much of a pain to futher explore this problem without a broader set of values confirmed as true?

This is comparable to dealing with infinitesimals. posibilities are endless...

Even though I'm majoring in math, I assure you all I'll never speak like that here. ._.
(except this reply?!)

I assume your goal is to ultimately prove "q" through "p" since you started with the implication...You're better off proving the statement "q" directly instead of going for the implication "p->q" to prove it. Not to mention, "p" could be false but "q" could STILL BE TRUE!!!! O:

Also, I feel your 0.0% and 0.1% values lack justification.

OR.....
you could just uh...ask the girl out? lol

I do cope with your equations, at least I think so. Equations comes with unknowns, and in order to solve one,you must have a given value. One must find it out himself, don't bother with Xs when you could actually find p directly. Just ask her!

Nitramici said:
Even though I'm majoring in math, I assure you all I'll never speak like that here. ._.
(except this reply?!)

I assume your goal is to ultimately prove "q" through "p" since you started with the implication...You're better off proving the statement "q" directly instead of going for the implication "p->q" to prove it. Not to mention, "p" could be false but "q" could STILL BE TRUE!!!! O:

Also, I feel your 0.0% and 0.1% values lack justification.

OR.....
you could just uh...ask the girl out? lol

Dude, it's not as easy as it sounds. She's AAA (shameless justification for the 0.1% estimate). It takes a third ball just to ask her out without further investigation.

P.S. I only have two balls.

p.s.p.s. Nice sig, steve :)

D

Try and impress her with your math skills then, it always works.

...what?

Nitramici said:

...what?

Format of the OP is elementary math and logic my lil brother can figure out. It was to weed out irrelevant and poorly thought answers such as your last post. Looks like it didn't work.

I was hoping for some honest advice.

D

Woah, what? That sure caught me by surprise. I didn't insult you or anything, don't overreact.

The only people you'll weed out is people who never learned the vocabulary. Sure, it's basic, but if I tell you basic korean talk (or whatever language you don't know), you won't understand either. It's in no way a mean to weed out irrelevant answers, it's a way to attract them.

Anyways, this is kind of pointless, I don't wish to pursue this further. it's obvious the best answer you'll get is to just ask her out, especially given the complete lack of information you gave us, but good luck with your problems and have a nice day.

Dwi said:
Nitramici said:

...what?

Format of the OP is elementary math and logic my lil brother can figure out. It was to weed out irrelevant and poorly thought answers such as your last post. Looks like it didn't work.

D

How does the ability to decipher elementary math equate to the ability to give good relationship advice? Honestly I'd be more inclined to trust the advice of those who don't understand that than those that do. But that's just me over generalizing again. :)

Dwi said:

D

Way to go on intentionally insulting those of us who have a hard time with math.

For future reference, arrogance is generally quite unattractive, so I would dump that kind of attitude before trying to strike up a conversation with her.

Good luck with whatever you decide to do.

Well i apologize to anyone who is offended by my comment, because you surely misunderstood it.

What I meant was that if you take the time to comprehend the OP, you will most likely take time to answer in an honest way. Not just the same old " just do x or y ". Cause that kind of advice is something i can figure out by myself.

There's also no such thing as "overreacting" in my post. To draw such conclusions is as reasonable as the first reply to this thread. I would have thought this, of all places, was home to people who give thought to the content and intentions of a post before drawing conclusions.

I mean, do you honestly think I thought I would gain anything from insulting people just after asking for advice? It doesn't make any sense.

D

Alright, you want to use math to discern whether you should date someone, then let me tell you about the math that matters: Your birthdate and hers.

Get comprehensive astrology and numerology reports that detail all 12 houses, sun, moon, and ascendant. Determine her life path, expression, heart's desire, and personality. These are the four most important numbers. The most important of which is life path, which is found by adding month, day, and year together, then reducing to a single digit (1-9) 5981 in my case.

Then calculate her first pinnacle, challenge, and cycle, as well as which transit period and essence the current year cycle of the current letter of her name is. For example MARY = 21 years. M is a 4 year influence of hard work, etc.

If you determine that both of your life paths, expressions, challenges, pinnacles, and signs in the 12 houses to be compatible then proceed to asking her out.

When you do ask her out make sure it is a day when the planet's alignment is favorable for love or magnifies your charm to the opposite sex.

How's that for an answer? I'm serious. This world and universe are in perfect mathematic harmony and Astrology and Numerology even describe a weirdo like me right down to the letter. They are proven to me.

Here's an overview of what you get (from my 148 page comprehensive profile)

Your Life Path is 14/5
Your Birthday is 26
Your Expression is 45/9
Your Minor Expression is 9
Your Heart's Desire is 10/1
Your Minor Heart's Desire is 4
Your Personality is 17/8
Your Maturity is 14/5
Your Life Path / Expression Bridge number is 4
Your Heart's Desire / Personality Bridge number is 7
You have a Karmic Lesson 3
You have a Karmic Lesson 8
Your Hidden Passion is 5
Your Plane of Expression Physical is 6
Your Plane of Expression Mental is 6
Your Plane of Expression Emotional is 18/9
Your Plane of Expression Intuitive is 15/6
Your Balance is 3
Your Rational Thought is 48/3
Your Cornerstone is S
Your Subconscious Self is 7
Your First Challenge is 3
Your Second Challenge is 7
Your Third Challenge is 4
Your Fourth Challenge is 4
Your First Pinnacle (from birth until age 31) is 4
Your Second Pinnacle (from age 32 until age 40) is 9
Your Third Pinnacle (from age 41 until age 49) is 4
Your Fourth Pinnacle (from age 50) is 6
Your First Cycle (from birth until age 31) is 5
Your Second Cycle (from age 32 until age 58) is 8
Your Third and last Cycle (from age 59) is 1
Your Physical Transit for age 27 is E
Your Mental Transit for age 27 is R
Your Spiritual Transit for age 27 is R
Your Essence at the age of 27 is 23/5
Your Personal Year for 2008 is 5

Isn't complexity wonderful?

lol now thats overkill!

It's funny how some people search to know their potential and talents, while others will not be bound by something even if it's proven true right before their eyes and completely describes how they are.

Catharsis said:
Alright, you want to use math to discern whether you should date someone, then let me tell you about the math that matters: Your birthdate and hers.

Get comprehensive astrology and numerology reports that detail all 12 houses, sun, moon, and ascendant. Determine her life path, expression, heart's desire, and personality. These are the four most important numbers. The most important of which is life path, which is found by adding month, day, and year together, then reducing to a single digit (1-9) 5981 in my case.

Then calculate her first pinnacle, challenge, and cycle, as well as which transit period and essence the current year cycle of the current letter of her name is. For example MARY = 21 years. M is a 4 year influence of hard work, etc.

If you determine that both of your life paths, expressions, challenges, pinnacles, and signs in the 12 houses to be compatible then proceed to asking her out.

When you do ask her out make sure it is a day when the planet's alignment is favorable for love or magnifies your charm to the opposite sex.

How's that for an answer? I'm serious. This world and universe are in perfect mathematic harmony and Astrology and Numerology even describe a weirdo like me right down to the letter. They are proven to me.

Here's an overview of what you get (from my 148 page comprehensive profile)

Your Life Path is 14/5
Your Birthday is 26
Your Expression is 45/9
Your Minor Expression is 9
Your Heart's Desire is 10/1
Your Minor Heart's Desire is 4
Your Personality is 17/8
Your Maturity is 14/5
Your Life Path / Expression Bridge number is 4
Your Heart's Desire / Personality Bridge number is 7
You have a Karmic Lesson 3
You have a Karmic Lesson 8
Your Hidden Passion is 5
Your Plane of Expression Physical is 6
Your Plane of Expression Mental is 6
Your Plane of Expression Emotional is 18/9
Your Plane of Expression Intuitive is 15/6
Your Balance is 3
Your Rational Thought is 48/3
Your Cornerstone is S
Your Subconscious Self is 7
Your First Challenge is 3
Your Second Challenge is 7
Your Third Challenge is 4
Your Fourth Challenge is 4
Your First Pinnacle (from birth until age 31) is 4
Your Second Pinnacle (from age 32 until age 40) is 9
Your Third Pinnacle (from age 41 until age 49) is 4
Your Fourth Pinnacle (from age 50) is 6
Your First Cycle (from birth until age 31) is 5
Your Second Cycle (from age 32 until age 58) is 8
Your Third and last Cycle (from age 59) is 1
Your Physical Transit for age 27 is E
Your Mental Transit for age 27 is R
Your Spiritual Transit for age 27 is R
Your Essence at the age of 27 is 23/5
Your Personal Year for 2008 is 5

Isn't complexity wonderful?

Holyyyyy shiiiiiitttttttttttttttttt

who are you????

*copy & paste*

D

Dwi said:
Holyyyyy shiiiiiitttttttttttttttttt

who are you????

*copy & paste*

D

lol, just a 28 year old with a lot of free time who decided to check out astrology and numerology. I didn't expect that kind of stuff could possibly describe someone as complicated as me, but I was quite surprised. I was mainly trying to find insight with what I should do with my life.

Yeah I copy pasted the table of contents from my reports with numerologist blair gorman. Theres also a free 20 page numerology site on the net that will teach you how to do the calculations yourself.

I only endorse this, because of how it blew me away. If anyone wants to see how detailed it gets, PM me and I will email them all of my reports.

In all likelihood you probably don't have access to the birthday of a girl you want to date, but once you get to dating someone and they are open enough to tell you, you can learn a great deal about them.

Latest posts

Back