A mate MUST have....

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Limlim said:
I want:

1) a mean person, like... she has to be an absolute total ***** and not just to me, but to *everyone*

2) overweight: I'm not just talking a few extra pounds here, she needs to be pretty **** fat, I'm talking you gotta roll her down the stairs to get her out of the house

3) dumb: More retarded than a box of rocks

4) boring: as boring as humanly possible, like listening to Al Gore.

5) Disloyal: If she isn't out having sex with the local football team while I am at work, how I am supposed to know she's going to put in the effort in other aspects of her life?

6) timid: I want her to be shy and self conscious about everything. She needs to think I am going to leave her at every possibly opportunity. Her self worth needs to be in the shitter as well, extra points if she has daddy issues.

7) bad communcation skills: When I ask her what time it is, she needs to fart in response, or speak mandarin

Okay I think that about covers it! Really my list is the same as everyone elses. Nothing special here.

Oh my I think I tick all those boxes!! We should defintely hook up sometimes! :cool:

A human being with feelings and opinions not too much unlike my own..
Knows the value of truth, love, justice, and honor. But not loyal, I don't want to cause pain just from duty if she falls out of love, but to be honest and frank about it..
Is considerate of my feelings and for my happiness as well..
Economic responsibility.. :\
Has to put the child first.. if there are any..

In short I want the impossible.. :(

Nina said:
I think we need a thread where folks can post their, "must have" lists for a relationship partener. No limit to how many. I think we also need a, Must NOT be, do, have, etc... list also.:)

I post like a frittering frog on crack in here, but I also read a LOT and the match-maker in me thinks if a few of you adorable folks listed what you're looking for and can't tolerate in others, then a few of you might find each other. Hey, the site claims one marriage made, that I've read about. Who says there can't be a few more???:shy:

I married at 22....Wayy too young...If I had to write a list today it would be VERY different than the one I would jotted down back then!

Now, I would want:
A kind and loving heart would weigh in, wayyy before looks or finance.
A cuddler who showers you with warm fuzzy words at every opportunity.
A walker on the beach and holder of hands sort of man.
Wickedly good sense of humor, the more twisted the better:D
A good conversationalist about darn near anything we could bring up.
Lover of nature, animals, music, travel, motorcycles, the ocean and art.

Must NOT be:
cold
a workaholic
too possessive or jealous

What?
You described me?
But I am probably too young for you!

Must be kind and caring.
Must live within their means and not be in debt.
Share at least one or two of my interests.
Accept me as I am as I will accept them as they are.
One divorce is fine, but not more than one, and no children.

Honestly, I don't care what kind of woman I end up with, so long as we like each other. Supermodel looks not required. :D

Too complicated for me. I rather be single than take a risk the parter appears to be like my ex.

A desire for the kind of relationship that can't be flawlessly imitated by buying a dog and a fleshlight.

Nina said:
Must NOT be:
cold
a workaholic

too possessive or jealous

Third one I'm not bad, but 1 and 2....that's pretty much me...

I'm in epiphany mode right now, holy honeysuckle...my whole life I've been distant...tring to be a machine...going about as if people have to earn their value, instead of beleiving that everyone has value...

The word that sums me up......is "cold"

Oh god help....

Latest posts

Back