A message for another forum member

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In the end I probably talked to anybody but you. Why am I like this? But it's probably for the best. I'm in no condition to let you have an enjoyable talk. But yeah I'm getting more and more paranoid and surely read too much in everything you say.though I really hate coincidences. Why you? No idea.. but for now it's like this. And I do feel like punching myself. The problem may very well be that you, like others, don't understand. But I surely don't help. Hope everything will make more sense tomorrow

large.gif

b4bb623e3b8c7e6dd321350b35ad8a1c.jpg

I'm very grateful for our friendship. I know i probably say it too much, but i really am. During the past few months you've really been a wonderful and invaluable friend, in a time in which i desperately needed one.

I'm not sure what to make of us anymore. I wish you the very best.

You should swear more. :p

Sorry i haven't been in touch with you lately. It's the platform though, mostly. Well, my difficulties with it. I should chat you up on skype sometime.

Glad to see you're back in this form again. I hope you're doing well.

You called me the yin to your yang once. I am starting to see it. Even if you were only joking at the time. It gives me hope that our differences can keep us close. Don't hate me for writing this.

I was kind of crushed when you confirmed that you're leaving the forum. I'm not the best with words and I'm socially inept, but I have always considered you a friend and my 'kindred spirit'. I will always be here for you.

I hope that you're feeling a little bit better today. I often feel the same way, so I can fully understand your decision. Just look after yourself and your family for a while.

Thank you for sticking with me through my low patches as well as my happy patchs. You are an awesome friend and truly appreciate you.

Thank you, your words as always bring me comfort, on the shittiest of days, like a virtual hug. You really are such a good friend to me.

soresoul said:
I wish someone was thinking about me.

You haven't posted very much since you've been back, or even before you left. Start posting and talking to people, try out the chat room. Just have to open yourself up so people can get to know you.

Latest posts

Back