A New Challenger Emerges

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alvaro

Reaction score
Well not really, but I'm a noob for sure.:p

I'm Alvaro, a 19 year old College kid(or guy Or man, whoever you like to refer) that's currently in need of talking to someone. I live with my parents and help my parents in every way possible(my father with car dealings and my mother with chores)while focusing on my studies. :shy:

I've became very lonely from the moment I got out of High School. Since than, its been tough for me to basically befriend anyone. At one point, I got sooo depressed that I started to lose interest in my hobbies, my activities and eventually in myself. :(

I then decided to google "Loneliness", and and found this website. :)

My favorite hobbies include: taking walks in the afternoon, watching anime and music videos, playing video games(preferably RPG/shooters/racing), surfing online, and being around my family.

I'm not really compatible with "Politics" and "Mosquitoes" since they involve bad karma.:D

Well, that's about it, for now...

Thanks for the comments Eve, lingo, VanillaCreme, and Bluey. :) I really appreciate your company. I'll do whatever it takes to make ya guys seem special, and anyone else who insist. ;)

Hello Alvaro, and welcome.

Alvaro said:

And the mighty Google triumphs again! I proffered "loneliness forum" only two days ago, and ALL has come to my rescue.

Alvaro said:
My favorite hobbies include: taking walks in the afternoon, watching anime and music videos, playing video games(preferably RPG/shooters/racing), surfing online, and being around my family.

It appears we share many common interests! I also enjoy walking, particularly in wooded areas. My anime interests stretch only as far as Studio Ghibli though; perhaps you could suggest some similar? I've just finished Fable II on my Xbox360 and absolutely loved it. Distinctly British with a lot of subtle humour, and a beautiful (if predictable) story. I can't seem to stop playing Halo 3 online though; I'm concerned I may have an addiction!

Anyway, very pleased to meet you!

spuzzwink said:

Alvaro said:

And the mighty Google triumphs again! I proffered "loneliness forum" only two days ago, and ALL has come to my rescue.

Alvaro said:

It appears we share many common interests! I also enjoy walking, particularly in wooded areas. My anime interests stretch only as far as Studio Ghibli though; perhaps you could suggest some similar? I've just finished Fable II on my Xbox360 and absolutely loved it. Distinctly British with a lot of subtle humour, and a beautiful (if predictable) story. I can't seem to stop playing Halo 3 online though; I'm concerned I may have an addiction!

spuzzwink said:

What a surprise! I'm also glad I found someone that likes anime and video games. I seem to be very familiar with the video games you're playing, especially Halo(although I've only played the 1st and 2nd.:( ).

As for the anime, I haven't watched Studio Ghibili yet, although I've watched some titles like Cowboy Behop, Shakugan no Shana, Evangelion, Maria-Holic, School Days, and various others. My favorite anime genre's usually revolve around school life, Sci-fi, action, and drama, although open to the rest.

Anyway thanks for the comment Spuzzwink. I might just need your help me ressurrect my interests in gaming, and in return, I'll help ya find more anime. ^__^

Alvaro said:
What a surprise! I'm also glad I found someone that likes anime and video games. I seem to be very familiar with the video games you're playing, especially Halo(although I've only played the 1st and 2nd.:( ).

As for the anime, I haven't watched Studio Ghibili yet, although I've watched some titles like Cowboy Behop, Shakugan no Shana, Evangelion, Maria-Holic, School Days, and various others. My favorite anime genre's usually revolve around school life, Sci-fi, action, and drama, although open to the rest.

I'm sure there are others here on ALL who share our passions Alvaro (I've only been here for two days though)!
If you enjoyed Halo 1 and 2, I'd highly recommend playing through 3 as it brings the story arc to a satisfying conclusion. The online aspect is equally well-done, and I can attest to how much fun one can have driving a Warthog around!
I've heard of a few of those anime shows, but not seen any. I love Studio Ghibli like Howl's Moving Castle, which is more fantasy than sci-fi, I suppose; it's such a beautiful film though. All suggestions are welcome, however!

Welcome Alvaro

Hi I'm new too...

I also like walking, tho I tend to walk on the beach and I play games too when I have time off...

Anyway nice to meet you honey xx

Latest posts

Back